返回 減肥瘦身

減肥 / 我要在變老以前穿上mini skirt

I  have  a  pair  of  ugly  legs  since  i  was  10.  When  I  was  browsing  the  diet  threads,  somebody  stroke  me  with  this  sentence..."變老的時候瘦了卻不能穿短裙了~"  I  have  been  on  and  off  diet  for  half  a  year  but  weekends  with  my  bf  really  ruined  everything.  I  generally  lose  around  5  pounds  (2.5kg)  in  4  days  but  gain  80%  back  during  weekends.  As  a  result,  I  have  decided  to  follow  the  South  Beach  Diet  which  should  be  easier  to  follow  even  during  weekends  as  opposed  to  a  low  calorie  diet.  Low  carb  diet  really  works  for  losing  lower  body  weight  for  me...  my  goal  is  to  get  down  to  100  pounds  before  my  period  comes...which  should  be  on  the  22th!?...  7  pounds  to  go  in  roughly  2  weeks....  shouldn`t  be  too  hard  if  I  am  able  to  resist  the  weekend  temptation  and  my  PMS  massive  eating.  The  hardest  part  is  the  retaintion.  Better  to  get  down  to  96  to  allow  bounce  back.

Today  11/7  morning:104.4ibs
ate  like  a  暴食症  person,  don`t  even  want  to  mention  how  much  sweet  I  consumed.

Starting  tmr  with  honset  records  of  intake.
  • Yesterday  11/8:  didn`t  weigh  myself....  ate  too  much  the  night  of  11/7  so  stayed  up  the  whole  night

Breakfast:  Almond  coffee

Lunch:  Kiwi  fruit*1

Dinner+Dessert:
    yam  cake*1/2
    bak  choy+  cabbage  soup*2  big  bowls
    (with豆瓣+  沙茶醬)
    enoki  mushrooms*1  small  bundle
    cheese*2  thin  slices
    soy  milk*2  cups
    ginger  black  tea*1  cup

11/9  morning:  104ibs
  • 呵呵∼好可愛的想法
  • Are  you  kidding  me? 
    You  wanna  get  down  to  less  than  100lbs?
    How  tall  are  you?
    You  know..  maybe  you  should  focus  on  朔身  instead  of  減肥.  If  you  just  wanna  fit  into  your  mini  skirt  and  have  pretty  looking  legs,  prehaps  you  can  just  concentrate  on  exercising  and  have  ur  leg  muscle  tone  up  more!  Of  course,  like  what  all  of  them  said..  after  u  exercise,  u  need  to  massage  it,  or  else  you`ll  get  big  chunky  muscles  instead  of  lean  muscles.
  • tks  for  the  comments^^
    I  am  not  tall,  5`3  with  a  medium  build.  Though  my  weight  is  already  within  the  healthy  range,  I  just  want  to  incorporate  the  Taiwanese  sickle  standard  of  beauty.  I  hate  to  lose  any  more  on  my  upper  body  as  it  is  always  quite  bony,  but  if  losing  a  few  pounds  is  what  it  takes  to  get  my  legs  in  shape,  that`s  what  it`ll  take.  My  legs  are  consist  of  both  muscles  and  fat...  so  dieting,  hot  baths  along  with  my  daily  walking  at  school  should  definately  do.

11/8
    forgot  that  I  also  had  2  slices  of  ham  at  night

11/9
    Brunch
    irish  cream  latte  with  fat  free  milk*1 

Late  lunch
    mixed  veggie  soup*1
    roasted  drumstick*1
    soy  milk*1

Dinner+snack
    yam  cake*1/2
    ham*3  thin  slices
    soy  milk*2  cups
    caramel  latte  with  ff  milk*1
    ginger  black  tea*1

ok...hope  that`s  it
  • 11/10  103.6ibs
    This  is  disappointing...I  was  able  to  lose  more  than  1ibs  on  average  everyday  during  weekdays  in  the  past  2  weeks.  Heck,  is  this  the  classics  yoyo  effec  or  adding  soy  milk  to  my  diet?  But  I  don`t  plan  to  give  it  up  since  it  tastes  so  gooood~ 

Breakfast
    soy  milk*1

Late  dinner
    danish  squash*1  serving...  tasted  like  yam  so  I  dumped  it...  the  "danish"  must  make  a  difference
    enoki  mushroom*1+onion*1/2
    cream  cheese  light*4  tbsp...  I`m  a  crazy  cheese  lover
    maybe  a  small  apple  later

OK  that`s  it....  no  post  script  needed

• 11/11  103.4ibs....why???
    Anyways...  my  food  journal

Breakfast
    scramble  egg*2
    string  cheese*2
    apple*1

Supper
    apple*1
    bak  choy  soup*1  (w/  a  bit  yam  cake)
    ginger  black  tea*1
    hard  boiled  egg*1

worked  out  for  the  whole  day  snowboarding
    sore...
  • wait...  forgot  that  I  had  a  mint  chocolate  and  got  tempted  by  my  friend  and  had  a  small  cookie
  • back  from  weekend
    11/14  morning:  104.2ibs
  • 11/15  morning:  109.6ibs...  just  think  about  what  I  had  on  monday

11/16  morning:  106,2ibs...  took  2  big  dumps
  • 11/17  morning:  too  shocked  to  remember

11/18  morning:  105.8ibs...

I  have  switched  to  Atkins  diet  which  allows  you  to  eat  meant  liberally~  had  been  eating  nonstop  on  monday  and  tuesday...  quite  busy  on  wednesday  so  had  only  a  bit  of  peanut  butter  for  breakfast,  and  salad  with  sugar  free  coffee  for  dinner.

Still  trying  to  figure  out  if  Atkins  work  for  me!?
  • ah...  iam  starting  my  diet  again...  from  110!    i  am  ashamed  of  myself.
回應...
 返回 減肥瘦身