返回 家庭教育

坐骨神經痛治療

Hello  all,

Haven`t  talked  to  everybody  for  awhile.  Hope  everybody  is  doing  well  and  also  Happy  Chinese  New  Year!!!!

I  have  a  question  about  坐骨神經痛治療?  Does  anyone  know  how  to  treat  坐骨神經痛  or  has  the  same  problem?

My  husband  unfourtunately  has  been  having  this  problem  for  couple  monthes  and  the  only  treatment  he  is  doing  is  taking  a  super  strong  painkiller,  almost  like  嗎啡.  The  problem  is  that  I  think  he  is  getting  more  and  more  addicted  to  the  medicine.  I  tried  to  talk  to  him  but  didn`t  work.  So  that`s  why  I`m  seeking  any  help  from  any  possibilities.

Hope  someone  can  give  me  great  addvises.  Thank  you  ~~
  • 可以請問  你先生會嚴重到腳麻剰至無力嗎  大部分都是一隻腳有影響  但也有人會雙腳感到麻麻的 

如果你確定他是坐骨神經痛  要看他是因為脊隨骨壓迫到神經  還是只是因為肌肉緊繃去壓迫到(大部分是屁股那邊的肌肉)  如果只是肌肉方面會比較容易  如果是脊隨骨壓迫到神經  還要看是不是因為有骨刺  還是因為脊隨間的間係太狹小去壓迫到神經  如果有骨刺太嚴重的話  也許需要經過開刀  不然一般在物理治療方面  會做一種叫牽引的治療跟熱療

就我所知  他可以去看看物理治療 
    經過一些熱療跟儀器的治療也許會舒服一點

我不清楚美國的物理治療是要經過骨科醫生呢  還是可以直接去找物理治療醫師(或師)我知道美國有物理治療的診所  所以也許你先生要找一下有關物理治療方面的醫師
    或是詢問他的骨科醫師  或甚至於神經科醫師

不好意思  我一看到坐骨神經  就職業病犯了(我以前在台灣是物理治療生)所以經常接觸這樣的病人  我會在幫你找找相關資料  希望能幫到你
  • Hi  Moninaka,

Thank  you  soooooo  much.  I  really  appreciate  your  help  and  time. 

My  husband  says  his  pain  comes  from  lower  right  of  his  back  to  the  upper  right  of  his  back  leg.  The  pain  is  always  dulle  and  continous.  He  has  two  ruptured  disks.  His  doctor  said  the  problem  is  from  the  disks  pressing  on  the  nerve. 

Moninaka,  what`s  the  English  name  of  "牽引治療"?
    I  really  think  a  lot  of  American  doctor  are  very  lousy,  like  his  doctor,  doesn`t  know  any  other  ways  to  help  my  husband`s  pain  except  giving  him  the  medicine  which  is  called  "Dilaudid"  4  mg,  3  time  a  day.  You  probably  know  about  this  medicine,  it`s  really  strong  and  can  get  people  addicted.  I`m  really  worried,  because  right  now  my  husband  is  addicted  to  the  medicine  and  also  suffers  the  side  effect  (he  sleeps  a  lot,  almost  all  day  and  can`t  do  anything).

So  if  you  have  any  suggestions,  I  really  appreciate.  And  thank  you  again.  I`m  so  happy  you  are  a  物理治療生  and  know  about  this  problem.  Thank  you  for  your  help~

Alice
  • Alice  我能幫的也只是小忙Sorry~~
    牽引治療  應該叫做Traction  Therapy  那是一種儀器  像一張床  利用機器的力量  將我們的身體往上下兩方面拉引  但是如果症狀很嚴重的患者也許不太適一開始就做這個  一切要看你先生的情況  如果可以也可以請你先生到小孩的公園拉單槓  利用地心引力  將他的脊隨骨的間係拉鬆一點  但這必須是他的身體狀況好一點  不然會很痛 

我對藥物不是很清楚@@~~  美國的醫生  有一些必須承認真的很濫  不過常吃藥也只能控制  不能痊癒 

如果你願意幫他做一些按摩  他會舒服一點的  你可以請他側躺  患側在上  一開始他會有點不舒服  他側躺後  你請他將他的膝蓋彎曲(患側)盡量讓膝蓋往身體方向靠  以舒服為準(如果他很不舒服在膝蓋下墊一顆枕頭)  然後如果有熱敷袋  可以放到患側屁股上  大概15~20分鐘後  他應該會舒服一點的  然後在輕輕的幫他按摩患部的屁股(可以用捶的  但是要小力一點  因為會很痛)  按摩不要超過10分鐘  不然反而會肌肉傷害  如果他很痛  不要按太大力  按摩手移動時也要慢慢的 
    按摩完後  你在請他自己腳做往身體跟踢出去的活動(來回的動)  他如果會痛不舒服  請你抓著他的腳輔助他  幫他一起動  大概5~10下  以他的感覺為主 
    如果在按摩當中或是在任何階段他非常不舒服  你就必須停止 
    最好呢是找物理治療診所做個治療  如果他狀況有改善的話  藥就不要再吃了  情況有改善應該就可以到小孩的公園拉單槓 

還有日常生活要特別注意  像是搬東西(要先蹲下來  搬東西盡量將東西往身體貼  不要拿的遠遠的)  起床姿勢(先翻身  讓身體側躺  在用手將身體撐起)  拿高處的東西(不要墊腳  最好用梯或輔助物)  都要小心
    我相信如果他找到了物理治療  那那位治療師應該請他注意這些東西
    不知道這些有沒有用  希望能幫到你^^

• Hey!  I  have  the  same  problem,  and  I  have  been  going  to  physio  therapy  for  almost  2  months.  My  problem  is  getting  a  lot  better  than  before.  My  physio  therapist  said  that  I  have  major  spasm  on  my  lower  back  area  and  his  treatment  in  the  beginning  was  ice-pad  to  gradually  more  exercises  on  my  abs  and  lower  back  to  train  my  muscles. 

I  think  physio  helps  but  it  takes  awhile,  and  you  should  really  take  your  husband  to  see  a  doctor  for  diagnosis  and  find  the  real  problem  of  having  back  pain  (family  doctor  would  be  better).  At  times,  a  x-ray  may  be  necessary  to  determine  if  it  is  the  muscle  problem  or  a  spine  or  bone  problem.

I  tried  chiropractor  before  but  I  don`t  think  it  helps  as  much  as  physio  therapy.
    The  most  important  thing  is  to  have  proper  gesture  at  all  time,  and  take  a  rest  once  in  a  while  if  sitting  for  too  long  and  vice  versa. 

Hope  this  helps. 
  • Hi  Moninaka,

Thank  you  thank  you  so  much.  We`ll  practice  what  you  say.  I  believe  it`ll  help  my  husband`s  condition. 

My  husband  also  says  thank  you  a  lot.  He  loves  Taiwan  and  Taiwanese  people.  He  says  we  are  always  that  friendly  and  smart,  unlike  a  lot  of  Americans.  lol

We`ll  also  be  careful  of  everything  you  mentioned.  Thank  you  agian~

Alice  ^_^
  • Hi  Piglet,

Thank  you  very  much  for  all  your  suggestions.  My  husband  is  going  to  begin  some  basic  physical  therapy  this  week.  I  think  you`re  right,  that  should  help  a  lot.  Thanks  again.

Alice
回應...
 返回 家庭教育