如題  有沒有java高手會來fg聊天呀  ?
  • 有人會寫簡單的關於  array的method嗎?
  • 你要寫array的什麼?
    如果只是要建一個array的話
    (type)[]  (name)  =  new  (type)[(length)];
    用的時候從(name)[0]一直用到(name)[length-1]
  • 彤影女神
    幫幫我~~~~~~~~
    Write  the  definition  of  a  method   named     sumArray  that  has  one  parameter ,  an  array   of  int   s.  The  method   returns  the  sum   of  the  elements   of  the  array   as  an  int   . 
    謝謝!
  • Write  the  definition  of  a  method  named  sumArray  that  has  one  parameter,  an    array  of  int  s.    The  method  returns  the  sum  of  the    elements  of  the  array  as  an  int.   
  • parameter是要用在什麼地方?

我暫且把他當作array長度
    public  int  sumArray(int  arraylen)  {
        int[]  sum  =  new  int[arraylen];
        int  result  =  0;
        for  (int  i  =  0;  i  <  sum.length;  i++)  {
            result  +=  sum[i];
        }
        return  result;
    }
  • 等等,重來
    我看懂了(剛才亂碼沒看清楚)

public  int  sumArray(int[]  sum)  {
        int  result  =  0;
        for  (int  i  =  0;  i  <  sum.length;  i++)  {
            result  +=  sum[i];
        }
        return  result;
    }
  • Assume&nbsp;that  the  array&nbsp;arr  has  been  declared&nbsp;.  Write  a  statement  that  assigns&nbsp;the  next  to  lastelement&nbsp;of  the  array&nbsp;tothe  variable&nbsp;x  ,  which  has  already&nbsp;been  declared&nbsp;.
  • Assume  that  the  array  arr    has    been    declared.  Write  a  statement  that    assigns  the    next    to    lastelement  of    the    array  to  the    variable  x    ,    which    has    already  been    declared.
  • Given  that  the  array  monthSales  of  integers  has  already  been  declared  and  that  its  elements  contain  sales  data  for  12  months  of  the  year  in  order  (ie.  january,  February,  etc),  write  a  statement  that  writes  to  standard  output  the  element  corresponding  to  October.  Do  not  write  anything  else  out  to  standard  output.
  • Given  that  an  array  of  int  s  named  a  has  been  declared,  assign  -1  to  the  last  element  in  a.
  • Assume    that    the    array    arr        has        been        declared.    Write    a    statement    that        assigns    the        next        to        lastelement    of        the        array    to    the        variable    x        ,        which        has        already    been        declared.
    =============================================== 
    lastelement=last  element
    那個next  to  last  element  要怎麼assignㄚ?  是  arr.length  -  2  ㄇ? 
  • assign  the  next  last  element  to  x

x  =  arr[(arr.length  -  2)];

standard  output  for  October

System.out.print(monthSales[9]);
    or
    System.out.println(monthSales[9]);

assign    -1    to    the    last    element    in    a

a[a.length]  =  -1;
  • 最後一個寫錯了

a[(a.length  -  1)]  =  -1;
  • yay~~~~  下週一要交ㄉ功課寫完嚕  謝謝!! 
    ^.^