返回 穿搭飾品

進大陸的簽證問題---台胞證 /美國護照

我的狀況是年底要從美國飛上海,  再由上海飛美國.

我打算遲台胞證進中國大陸海關  (因為簽證費便宜還可以落地簽),  出關時拿美國護照離境.

我的問題是大陸對於我不以美國身分簽證而已台胞證進關會不會有問題?    有沒有人這樣做過?  謝謝
  • 有人知道嗎
  • 現在中國大陸不給台灣落地簽喔!請注意!

若是持美國護照進出HK.
    要在HK加單次簽證才可以進出中國!
  • 沒錯    出境的時候是要給他們看台胞證
    但因為我去的是美國
    他們還是要檢查我是否有去美國的簽證
    因此在這種情況下,  我還是得出事我的美國護照
    我是怕他們看到後會有問題

另外,  現在去上海不能落地簽了嗎?
  • Yeah  that  makes  sense.    But  I  don`t  know  you  can  actually  ask  for  two  stamps  when  entering  Taiwan?    Have  you  really  done  this  before?
  • And  do  you  know  what  exactly  is  gonna  happen  if  there`s  missing  stamp  when  entering  the  U.S.?
  • Regarding  your  two-stamp  case,  did  the  immigration  officer  gave  you  two  stamps  only  because  you  had  the  Taiwan  tourist  VISA?

Let`s  say,  if  I  plan  to  both  enter  and  leave  Taiwan  using  my  Taiwanese  passport,  do  you  think  I  will  still  be  granted  another  stamp  on  my  American  passport  upon  leaving  the  country?    In  this  case,  I  have  no  tourist  VISA  on  my  American  passport.

And  now  my  question  is  leading  to  this  one.(sorry...I`m  making  this  so  complicated...)    When  entering  the  U.S,  does  the  immigration  officer  look  for  the  stamp  you  obtained  when  entering  Taiwan  or  when  leaving  Taiwan?  or  both?    If  both,  don`t  you  have  to  ask  for  two  stamps  upon  arrival,  as  well  as  departure?
回應...
 返回 穿搭飾品