返回 減肥瘦身

((徵))英文的超感人情話!!

聽過英文最感人.讓你動容的情話:
發表一下吧!^^大家來溫馨一下....
  • sex and the city..........you are the one
  • "I wanna grow old with you"

by my ex-bf
  • "I`m almost just a girl standing in front of a man asking him to love me" Notting hell
  • "I`m almost just a girl standing in front of a man asking him to love me" Notting hill
  • From the movie Notebook:

My dearest Allie, I don`t know what to say anymore except that I >couldn`t sleep last night because I knew that it is over between us. >It is a different feeling for me, one that I never expected, but >looking back, I suppose it couldn`t have ended another way. You and >I were different. We came from different worlds, and yet you were >the one who taught me the value of love. You showed me what it was >like to care for another, and I am a better man because of it. I >don`t want you to ever forget that. I am not bitter because of what >has happened. On the contrary. I am secure in knowing that what we >had was real, and I am happy we were able to come together for even >a short period of time. And if, in some distand place in the future, >we see each other in our new lives, I will smile at you with joy, >and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees, learning from >each other and growing in love. And maybe, for a brief moment, >you`ll feel it too, and you`ll smile back, and savor the memories we >will always share together. I love you, Allie. Noah >
  • 我與男朋友的情人節傳的簡訊

他 : I love you more than I can tell.
    我 : I could feel more than you told me.

蠻感動的~ 畢竟他並不是一個很會講甜言的人
  • "You make me want to be a better man" 大約是這樣說的。從“愛你在心口難開”中聽到的。
  • I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I CAN SAY
    有一次我問我男友愛不愛我時他說的...
    雖然還是有點懷疑...但是當時真的很感動..感動到忘記了他不想跟我編織未來的苦
回應...
 返回 減肥瘦身