返回 包包鞋子

加拿大 / 加拿大/ who wants LV bags?

I  received  some  LV  bags  as  wedding  gift.  Somehow,  I`m  not  very  into  it.  If  you  are  interested  in  owning  LV  bags,  please  contact  me,  I  can  sell  it  for  cheap.  only  for  people  in  canada,sorry!
here  are  the  bags  code:
N51123,  N51128,  M40025,  M51154,  N51152,  N51174,  M51162
  • well,  like  I  said,  I`m  not  very  into  LV  bags,  so  basically,  I  don`t  know  all  of  their  prices  in  store.  However,  my  husband  and  I  decided  to  sell  each  one  for  400  CND  including  shipping,  except  the  40025  one  (  we  know  it`s  more  expensive  by  the  way  it  looks.) 
    I`m  pretty  sure  it  is  authentic,  they  all  come  with  the  cards,  dust  bags  and  the  paper  bags.  The  reason  being  is  that  they  all  come  from  the  same  source:my  husband`s  relative  who  work  for  LV  in  Frence.
    Anyhow,  I  hope  I  answer  ur  question.  Sould  you  have  futher  question,  please  email  me:
    soupzz2006@hotmail.com
  • I  am  wondering  that  if  you  are  not  into  LV  bags,  how  to  you  know  those  style  number?  In  here,  USA,  we  all  call  those  bags  by  their  name  rather  than  style  number,  and  style  number  is  hard  to  find  it  through  website.  Unless  you  have  gift  receipt  with  bags.  If  you  have  gift  receipt,  you  should  let  everyone  know,  to  prove  the  authentication.
  • First  of  all,  we  didn`t  know  the  number  or  the  name,  we  simply  got  on  the  website  to  match  the  pic  and  style  and  get  the  number.  And  come  on,  I`m  not  good  at  computer,  even  I  could  find  it,  why  can`t  you.  Some  people  already  emailed  me,  so  I  assumed  that  they  know  what  those  bags  are.  And  for  anyone  who  are  interested  in  those  bags,  I`m  sorry,  I  don`t  have  the  gift  receipts,  if  I  had  them,  I  could  simply  return  them.  I`m  here  to  do  myself  and  some  people`s  faver,  if  you  don`t  believe  it,  don`t  buy  it.  I  don`t  care  if  I  have  more  bags  or  give  them  away  as  gifts.
  • for  everyone  who  either  is  interested  in  those  bags  or  emailed  me  already,
    please  don`t  feel  offended  about  what  I`m  going  to  say,  because  a  lot  of  people  emailed  me  and  ask  about  the  same  questions:
    1.  I  can  send  you  the  pics,  it`s  no  problem.  hey  I  know  what  you  are  worried  about,  but  I  just  hope  that  pic  can  really  satisfy  you.
    2.  I`m  not  opening  a  shop,  so  no  refund  those  kind  of  thing.  I  don`t  need  people  to  question  about  me. 
    3.  there`s  no  receipt.  ther  reason  is  above

I  do  what  I  can  do.  Those  are  wedding  gifts.  They  came  this  way  and  put  on  my  wedding  party`s  table.  There`s  nothing  else  I  can  do  if  I  don`t  have  them,  I  can`t  question  people  one  by  one.  If  you  really  really  don`t  comfortable  with  buying  bags  from  me,  please  go  to  the  shop  and  spend  whatever  you  should  spend  on  those  bags,  and  save  yourself  and  myself  some  trouble.
    Again,  I`m  not  trying  to  offend  anyone  or  be  mean.Just  want  to  get  rid  of  stuff  I  don`t  need  and  have  some  more  space  in  my  closet.
    Wish  everyone  have  a  good  one.
  • where  did  you  find  the  stlye  number?

i  can`t  find  them  on  the  LV  website  >"<

just  curious...if  you  are  not  a  "LV  person",  why  did  your  friends  give  you  those  7  bags?  and  they  all  come  from  the  same  source...what  a  coincidence  ^^
  • well,  u  can  find  the  style  number  on  Taiwan  yahoo  bidding  websit  or  China  sbao  websit.  Or  u  can  simply  go  to  LV  shop  ask  for  a  catalogue.

I`m  not  very  into  LV,  but  I  still  use  some.  I`m  more  Prada,  Gucci,  Ysl  person.  As  I  said  before,  my  husband`s  relative  works  for  LV  in  Frence,  that`s  where  those  bags  are  from.  And  also,  my  friends  didn`t  gave  me  those,  they  are  from  my  husbands`  side.  Hey,  you  can`t  control  what  people  want  to  give  you,  right?  There`re  30-40  bags  in  my  closet  already,  drives  my  husband  and  I  crazy.  My  husband  even  said  to  me  that  I  should  get  rid  of  some  of  them,  or  we  should  move  to  a  bigger  house,haha!!

anyway,  hope  I  answered  ur  questions.  Have  a  good  one!!
  • 暱稱從缺
    暱稱從缺
    你是大陸人嗎??
  • 問這個是什麼意思ㄚ?
    因為你是大陸人嗎?
  • 她已經賣完了:(
    嗚嗚我的大球包
  • DIDIDA的話:
    THE    SELLER    IS    A    FREAKING    LIAR!
    SELLING    COUNTERFEIT    BAGS!!

STAY    AWAY!!

//////////////////////////////////////

How  do  you  know?
    you  got  those  bags?
  • To  DIDIDA,
    How  dare  you  said  that!!! 
    I  didn`t  sell  you  those  bags.  You  better  watch  ur  mouth,  who  is  freaking  liar?  Maybe  you  are  the  freaking  dirty  mouth  liar!!
    Just  so  you  know,  people  who  bought  those  bags  has  already  taken  them  to  the  shop  and  proven  they  are  real.  Happyly  emailed  me  and  thanked  me.
    Funny  some  people  think  they  will  be  happier  to  talk  bad  about  others,  shame  of  you.
回應...
 返回 包包鞋子