返回 流行女裝

美國免稅週陸續登場

Florida
Dates:  7/23-31 
Items  covered:  Books,  clothing,  footwear  and  certain  accessories  with  a  sales  price  of  $50  or  less  per  item,  and  school  supplies  with  a  sales  price  of  $10  or  less  per  item.  The  exemption  does  not  apply  to  items  purchased  within  an  entertainment  complex,  a  theme  park,  an  airport  or  a  public  lodging  establishment. 

Georgia
Dates  7/28-31 
Items  covered:  Certain  school  supplies  (up  to  $20  per  item),  clothing  and  footwear  ($100  or  less  per  article),  computers  and  computer-related  accessories  for  noncommercial  use  (for  a  single  purchase  of  $1,500  or  less). 

Iowa
Dates:  8/5-6 
Items  covered:  During  the  holiday,  no  sales  tax,  including  school  and  local  option  sales  taxes,  will  be  collected  on  clothing  or  footwear  that  sells  for  $100  or  less  per  item.  Certain  accessories  are  excluded.   

Missouri
Dates:  8/5-7 
Items  covered:  Clothing  and  footwear  except  for  certain  accessories  that  are  priced  at  $100  or  less,  school  supplies  costing  $50  or  less,  computer  software  with  a  taxable  value  of  $350  or  less,  and  personal  computers  and  computer  peripherals  that  retail  for  $3,500  or  less.  The  holiday  does  not  apply  to  sales  within  the  state  fairgrounds.
  • 可不可以給我新聞的網址呢??
    謝謝!!
  • what  is  免稅週???  I  live  in  south  CA,  where  can  I  get  duty  free  items  during  these  days???
  • to:  luxe

Does  this  mean  that  I  can  get  the  items  without  Tax  during  these  days???

Thank  you!!

• Luxe
    thanks  a  bunch!!
  • 8/6-14
    YA
    Thanks  Luxe....
  • 疑∼∼∼
    請問一下!!那去MALL買東西或是超市買東西就不用加稅了哦??是不是這個意思呀?!
    快點告訴我吧!水水!!
    我在麻州...這快到了∼∼∼∼
  • 免稅週  顧名思義就是去買東西不用加稅  不過要特別注意是哪些東西不用稅  多少錢以下不用稅  有時候是衣服ㄧ百元以下不用加稅 
    不過不論如何  真的可以省下一大筆
    it  is  sad  that  i  live  in  CA!!
  • 快輪到紐約了    雖然$110的上限有點低
    New    York
    Dates:    8/30-9/5
  • 有時後還要注意所在的county
    不是所有東西都免tax
    通常是學校用品鞋子衣服
    注意新聞囉
  • 加州沒有∼><
  • 對壓為什麼加州沒有
    生氣中\  /
  • 請問一下在ny的水水,那online  shop也有嗎
    我想請ny朋友上網訂af的衣服,不知有沒有呢?
  • 太晚看到啦
    !!
  • lsy

有    有包括online  shops    在ny免稅周要享免稅的話    東西一定要寄到ny喔    還要看county    因為不是每個county都有加入免稅活動    買的東西也要符合規定的項目喔    happy  shopping!!!
  • NY152要四十公斤

可以啊    在美國退東西很方便耶    除非店家有規定不能退

不會丟臉啦^_^
  • 紐約的Woodbury  Common  Premium  Outlets這個週末不但有免州稅而且還有勞工節大打折~我上班的時候偷偷寫好了要去的店~這個週末要殺去大出血~﹗﹗

• lsy35
    lsy35
    請問一下水水那賓州有嗎??
    過幾天朋友要去那的outlet呀

• lsy35
    lsy35
    看county?  那Binghamton  有嗎…
  • lsy35
    lsy35
    請問beckinsale
    我剛去訂af了,但checkout時還是有加收8%的稅呀
    why???