請所有社員進來介紹一下自己

halo!!
everyone!!
happy to see u gal/guys around here...
firstly, i hope i can get some intros of urselves
many of u in this club still havnt got a chance to speak. i hope u can all make a start
secondly, u can tell us what u want to learn from this club..either u like us to focus more on oral english or writing english?
in addition, tell us ur ideas about how u think the direction we r moving toward is good or bad
by all means, plz answer above questions in  English

thx a lot!!

----------------------------------------------
if i have made any wrong, welcome to correct it!!
  • hellow~~
       Do I have to be the first one?? come on speek up you guys^^,
       Well, thanks Ice queen for setting up 
    such a sweet club~~ ^^ i think its really a good place to practice our English here.
       About directions, i think maybe sometimes principle you<冰后>can assign homeworks for specific member , such as writting a short paragraph and the rest of us can correct it  give advices or we just take turns will be fun too.

• hey! chill up....
    although  i want to enjoy this contribution,
    but i got to join the army a few days later.
    hopfully there would be somebody else to reply ur messages.
    by the way,i would like to learn more vocabulary and oral english...it`s more pratical to me, i guess
  • yah...but where is every body??? hellow??<knock knock>any one home???
  • code 21 maxx report in to the desk...hi everybody~

permission to speak ... Captain ice queen....

cough*~ cough*~  first of all, thanks for Captain granting me the privilege be part of the convoy.. and it looks like this is right chamber for de english-learning tribute

okie....  may i present here my appreciation to ice queen .. a wonderful job she`s consistently doing in this chamber, which benefits all of members(at least to me)..  Captain, keep on good works, i`m all with ya.... 

(well.... hope on one would think i`m de ass kisser on saying above)
  • Hello~
    everyone My name is 艾心.
    And Nice to meet to you. ^^
    I may need to study English hard . 
    Because I don`t know how to type . ^^
回應...