返回 包包鞋子

CHLOE / Chloe/今天看到JJ裡介紹的paddington

今天看到JJ裡寫將會在日本出豪華金色版的paddington耶(限定品)!好像還有銀色吧?(是不是銀色這我不太確定、我拿靴去修的時順便翻了一下放在椅子上的JJ看到的、有點忘記了^^;、確定後會在po上来)、豪華金色版的那個鎖和key上貼満亮片?(sorry、那個國語要怎麼説我忘了)、好可愛(^^)、不知道大家有没有看過、覺得如何?
  • 在net  a  porter  (chloe  指定授權的網購)  �就已經有圖片表示春夏的顏色會出銀色系的了!
  • 那個限定的金色真的很美,鎖頭及
    鑰匙上都有水鑽!!
    但是價格不太可愛~JPY299250
  • The  new  Chloe  hit  bag  is  going  to  be  "Betty  Bag"  next  season.  It`s  a  really  cool  bag  and  funtional.  I  already  have  seen  them  in  London-Selfridges  because  they  are  the  only  place  in  the  world  doing  the  pre-sell  for  Betty  and  seems  like  there  is  a  waiting  list  already.  At  the  moment  they  only  sell  one  which  is  limited  edition  and  which  costs  NT13500  and  the  size  is  great  for  traveling  (like  a  weekend  size  bag).
  • The  Silver  Paddington  was  selling  in  Selfridges  London  this  April  during  the  Vegas  Event  and  it  was  really  nice  but  there  wasn`t  many  avaliable.
  • Sorry  guys!  The  "Betty  Bag"  will  be  avaliable  worldwide  after  Dec.2005  and  the  limited  edition  one  is  made  by  Python  leather  and  there  is  only  one  avaliable  for  now  in  Selfridges  London!
  • Trendyuk說得沒錯,  Silver  Paddington之前在Selfridges的Las  Vegas  Supernova  event就已經限量販售過了,  padlock上面鑲有水晶
  • 呃...好吧
    我一定是怪  ㄎㄚ
    那個鑲滿水鑽的銀色  Paddington
    我只覺得...  "俗又有力"  ...
    一定是我怪  ㄎㄚ...
    請繼續討論...
  • You  should  wait  for  "Betty  Bag".  It`s  really  cool  and  the  shape  is  very  useful.
  • Trendyuk:
    請問有Betty    Bag的照片可以貼上來分享一下嗎?
    好好奇喔!!^^"
  • 請問Trendyuk;

有沒有那個"Betty    Bag"的照片啊?

還是哪本雜誌有圖呢?

謝謝!!
  • I  need  to  try  to  take  the  photo  in  the  store  for  you  because  the  pre-sell  is  exclusive  for  Selfridges  only  so  no  press  is  allowed  to  show  any  photos  and  that`s  why  so  many  people  want  it  already.
  • 去  www.aloharag.com  看,裡面就有賣ㄌ...
  • Hi  Trendyuk...
    Don`t  forget  the  photos..we  are  waiting  ^o^
    Thanks  a  lot...
    Do  you  think  they  gonna  have  it  in  Paris  in  December?  I  am  going  there  for  Xmas..
  • 我覺得Betty不好看耶    很普通的型    又超貴的    跟Botiker的holster很像    只是Betty前面口袋是拉鍊加圈環和小皮帶    holster是釘扣    11月底12月初就有賣了

我還是比較喜歡paddington
  • Hi!  I  took  a  photo  by  my  mobile  and  I  am  trying  to  see  how  I  can  get  it  on  here  because  I  only  have  one  star.  HAHA!
      I  think  someone  in  here  have  seen  it  already  and  I  think  the  one  is  showing  in  selfridges  is  the  biggest  size  and  made  by  Python  Leather  which  I  think  don`t  really  look  that  nice  but  I  have  asked  the  sales  and  she  told  me  there  will  come  in  3  sizes  (small,  medium  and  large)  and  will  be  made  by  the  leather  that  also  have  been  used  for  Paddington.  They  will  come  in  3  colours  (dark  brown,  black  and  tan)  and  I  have  put  my  name  in  the  waiting  list  already.  I  will  try  my  best  to  post  the  photo  for  you!
  • Mrs. W
    Mrs. W
    我也好想買喔
    想去paris碰運氣看有沒有    不知道什麼色好    難決定
    8月去有看到沒買    哈哈
    退稅後價錢跟台灣比真是差太多ㄌ
    在台北買不下手  :(
  • 不好意思我也覺得Betty不太特別耶,  跟價錢不太成正比。  不過Betty跟Botiker的holster一點也不像啊。  這裡有圖可以看:

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/handbags/22448-chloe-paddington-bags-211.html?highlight=betty

要拉到最下面看post#4220,  下一頁的post#4227有澳洲的定價可以參考。  我估計在美國賣的價錢大概會是$1400  -  $2000左右。
  • 噢,  我指的是全皮的價錢,  如果是python的當然更貴了。
  • The  Betty  I  have  seen  is  the  biggest  one.In  those  photos  they  only  showed  medium  and  small  sizes.  I  think  the  big  one  is  much  better  because  it  got  much  more  details  than  medium  and  small  size.  I  do  agree  the  medium  and  small  ones  are  not  as  nice  as  the  Paddington  and  Silverado.
  • 請問whisky  color  paddington
    how  much??
    is  it  very  heavy??
回應...
 返回 包包鞋子