返回 包包鞋子

Balenciaga / 氣死我了....

I  ordered  a  twiggy  from  Barney`s  LA  store...very  bad  experience!  This  very  gay  salesman,  sounded  a  bit  annoyed  at  the  fact  I`m  an  overseas  customer.  My  credit  card  was  charged  on  the  14th  and  now  it  still  hasn`t  arrived  yet.  I  tried  to  reach  him  for  a  few  times  but  he`s  either  not  there  or  with  a  customer.  I  even  had  my  friend  called  my  NY,  nothing!  Never  return  our  calls  at  all.  When  my  friend  finally  got  a  hold  of  him,  he  said  there  was  a  problem  with  shipping.  He  still  couldn`t  give  me  a  tracking  number,  just  said  the  package  will  arrived  on  the  25th.  I  think  I`m  entitled  to  get  the  tracking  number!  And  I  think  the  job  of  the  sales  is  to  do  follow-up  when  there`s  a  problem!  If  I  hadn`t  called,  who  knows  what  will  happen  to  my  bag....

• sfsnoopy
    sfsnoopy
    Perhaps  you  should  tell  them  YOU`D  LIKE  TO  CANCEL  THE  ORDER!!!....also,  I  would  call  or  email  Barney`s  customer`s  service  or  whatever  department  you  can  reach  to  file  a  complaint!...Good  luck!
  • I  would  definitely  order  from  Aloharag...but  Barney`s  NY  was  the  only  store  that  has  the  color  I  want.  I`m  in  the  process  of  sending  a  complaint  letter  to  them.  There`s  no  customer  service  in  Barney`s.  I  tried  to  reach  for  the  manager  there  but  all  I  got  was  answer  manchine.  I  just  hope  the  bag  will  arrive  this  Tuesday  like  he  said.  I`ll  deal  with  the  nasty  stuff  later. 

Fingers  crossed!
回應...
 返回 包包鞋子