請問有人有空可以幫我翻譯一段英文嗎?

請問有人有空可以幫我翻譯一段英文嗎? 
謝謝~

工作讓我更進一步的瞭解事在人為;在執行人事調配的過程中,要如何做到成本與生產力間的平衡並達到最完美的邊際效益,才是工作上最大的挑戰。因此不斷訓練自己判斷及洞悉的能力,我也確實從中獲得許多。我在工作中發揮所長同時也了解自己的不足,對於不足的缺憾也透過相關的學習來充實自我並一一克服,希望在今後的工作中,能有所幫助。我有信心勇於接受未來各項的挑戰,而我本身即非常嚮往多元化的工作,而且希望能在未來的職務上有一展長才的機會。
  • 不負責任亂翻  ..  哈哈
    我英文不好~  要罵我的人就不必了
    我先自己承認

After  work,  I  understand  that  everything  is  possible.  In  the  process  to  mobilize  human  resource,  I  meet  the  greatest  challenge  I  have  ever  met,  that  is,  how  to  balance  the  cost  and    the  productivity  at  the  best  margin.  Therefore,  I  learn  a  lot  from  the  continuing  judgment  training  and  the  ability  to  trace  into  the  core.  I  exert  all  my  strength  and  understand  my  deficiency  in  the  meantime  through  my  daily  work.  Moreover,  I  try  to  overcome  my  flaws  through  continuing  training  and  learning.  I  believe  those  experiences  can  help  me  to  do  better  after.  I  believe  I  can  take  future  challenge  very  well,  and  I  hope  i  can  chance  to  do  diverse  job.  At  last,  I  sincerely  hope  I  have  chance  to  prove  my  ability  in  the  near  future.
  • 對了,版主千萬不要直接拿去用喔
    我有點惡作劇,有些地方故意寫的怪怪的
    而且是中文直翻
    我看完就打完英文了

如果沒有其他人幫你的話
    應該蠻正常的
    畢竟這是你的  resume 
    請自己好好的看一下

我已經先講清楚不要直接用了
    有些地方的文意很怪,我也沒有查字典
    只是拋一個大概,請自己努力一下吧
    after  all  ..  this  is  your  resume
    After  you  get  your  job,  others  earn  nothing.
  • 3Q
    妳真是好人!
  • I  only  speak  ez  english  :(
  • 第一句.....

Thanks  to  work,  I  understand  it  all  depends  on  human  effort  further;  the  biggest  challenge  of  career  in  personnel  deployment  is  how  to  achieve  the  balance  between  cost  and  productivity  and  get  perfect  marginal  utility.
  • 像貓學習
    像貓學習
    提供一個...你可以將SuperBad翻的那段...貼到
    http://www.askchi.tw
    有提供一段免費校訂
  • ok...I  tried  my  best,  hope    you`ll  like  it!

Work  had  thought  me  that  human  effort  is  the  most  decisive  factor;  how  to  balance  out  between  cost  and  productivity  to  generate  most  profit  during  allocating  man  power  is  the  greatest  challenge  at  work.  I  have  learned  valuable  knowledge  by  practicing  the  ability  to  judge  and  foresee.  I  have  also  learned  my  short  comings  and  endeavored  to  overcome  them  by  field  study  and  self  improvement  and  hoping  such  effort  will  facilitate  my  career  in  the  future.  I  am  confident  that  I  ready  to  take  on  challenges  in  all  aspects  because  I  look  forward  to  versatile  working  environment  and  excited  about  the  opportunity  to  bring  my  aptitude  into  full  play  for  this  position.
回應...