返回 包包鞋子

徐薇 in trouble....

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/rubyatnews98/guestbook

• ...激動的新加坡人
  • The original Reich
    The original Reich
    grow  the  ....  up,  will  ya?    this  piece  of  ....  doesn`t  deserve  no  spot  here.    I  mean,  judging  from  the  ....ty  style  of  writing,  it  doesn`t  even  count  as  a  piece  of  article.   

Seriously  dawg,  who  gives  a  damn?    It`s  just  a  joke  for  some  laughs  and  giggles  for  christ`s  sakes.    Have  you  seen  Jay  Leno`s  talk  shows?    He  does  all  kinds  of  impressions  too,  you  gonna  fire  up  some  crackas  up  his  ...?   

This  ain`t  no  cultural  discrimination  man,  it`s  a  joke.    If  you  can`t  take  it,  don`t  watch  it.    I  imagine  you  are  perfectly  capable  of  operating  a  mother....ing  remote  control,  dig?    If  I  did  hurt  your  dainty  ears,  I  apologize  here.

Anyway,  enough  of  the  gangsta  talk,  I`m  sick  of  it  already.    If  I  were  to  sum  up  this  sea  of  text  in  one  word,  I  would  choose  the  word  ridiculous.   

So  she  made  a  joke  about  Singlish.    Who  doesn`t  make  fun  of  dialects/accents?    Yes,  the  answer  is  mature  people,  but  RELAX!    The  talk  show  is  meant  to  entertain.    It`s  a  harmless  chit-chat  sort  of  thing,  not  some  political  speech.   

If  you`re  gonna  make  a  fuss  about  it  and  police  the  rights  to  joke  about  mindless  little  things,    I`d  like  to  know  what  happened  to  the  rights  to  free  speech?   

Last  but  not  least,  please  do  take  my  advice,  sit  back,  and  chill.    As  far  as  you  are  concerned,  these  jokes  are  never  meant  as  personal  attacks.  &
  • 嗯...我有從網路上看到這集康熙

每個國家的人  都有他們自己特殊的口音
    我在美國也會遇到不同國家的人說的話有時候會聽不懂
    聽不懂就多問幾次  叫他多講幾次囉

聽到比較難懂的口音的時候  很自然的就會跟朋友提起

或許是身為公眾人物說話真的要比較小心吧!
  • kate  in  chicago的話:
    我覺得這根本沒什麼大不了的
    no    big    deal!

雖然我不鼓勵"取笑"
    但是身為一個平常人
    難道你們都沒有批評過別人嗎
    我也曾經說過印度人講英語我聽不大懂
    印度腔英文很怪
    但是這並不代表我說印度人英文爛或是看不起他們

這件事我覺得是小題大作
    Take    it    easy!
    ----------------
    +1

I  agree
  • 我也覺得小題大作了...

每個國家的人都有他們自己的腔啊
    別人不認同你的腔調so  what??
    who  cares!!
  • 對啊說不定英語系國的人看她自己台腔很重><
  • It`s  okay  when  the  Singaporeans  make  jokes  about  their  own  accent  (which  my  friends  from  Singapore  often  do),  but  I  don`t  think  it`s  very  nice  for  a  Taiwanese  TV  show  to  do  so,  especially  since  English  proficiency  in  Taiwan  isn`t  that  great  in  general. 

自己英文不好實在沒資格笑別人
  • 好無聊喔

英文不過就是一種溝通的工具而已啊

我跟外國人講話,就算文法亂七八糟,他們還是聽得懂我說啥,意思到就好

就像外國人中文說不好,我們也不可能去取笑他吧
  • 那台灣國語的人一堆

為什麼不去盯他們咧

口音嘛,沒必要那麼嚴肅~
  • 這樣對新加坡人確實很無禮
    畢竟不是只是講解每個國家英語腔調的不同
    而是嘲笑新加坡人的英語腔
    就如原po所說的,總體而言新加坡人的英語能力