返回 家庭教育

關於湯姆克魯斯的宗教信仰問題

最近看了一本外國電影雜誌,提到湯姆克魯斯因為宗教信仰問題而影響了他的票房和人氣,但是詳細內容並無說明。(就是那種有個小專欄,列舉因為宗教信仰而影響演藝事業的演員,其中有Tom  Cruise的名字)
請問有人知道詳細情形為何嗎?
  • 好像是山達基教對嗎?

蠻多好萊塢明星都信那個教派的

我也對這教派不太清楚
    但我上次不知道看哪篇報導指出
    Tom  Cruise不准他女友生小孩的時後嘶吼太淒厲還是不准叫的太用力怎樣的,因為山達基教認為小孩要出生時,如果在充滿淒厲叫聲中出世,會影響到小孩子的發展還啥的。
    但我覺的非常不人道、一點都不懂得體恤女人懷孕生子的辛苦。
    好像還有他們山達基教好像規定還是希望教友們的小孩出世,都統一喝用他們自已出產的奶粉還啥的。
    說是現代人太多文明病、現代婦女的奶可能不像以前那麼營養、健康,所以不希望喝母奶、要喝他們的牛奶等的。
    那時我看了這篇報導,覺的這個教派有點反其道而行,總覺的怪怪的,便不太喜歡
    相對的,也覺的Tom  Cruise的行為太誇張、傳教傳得太厲害、就有點不喜歡他了。

如果上述我有說錯關於山達基教派的地方,歡迎糾正我囉!
  • 嗯~感謝.
  • 山達基在好幾個國家(歐洲國家尤占多數)都被列為邪教。

該教教徒與傳教士之所以不受歡迎原因很多。山達基鼓勵教徒只和其他教徒連絡,最好斬斷所有和教會無關的人際關係。外界相信絕大多數山達基教徒都被洗腦以便教會斂財。

不過最主要的是因為很多人認為信山達基的人極蠢,此教創教人曾經是知名科幻小說作家,有句名言  "I`d  like  to  start  a  religion.  That`s  where  the  money  is."  過幾年他就創教了,寫出來的教義也極科幻,儘荒謬之能事。

他們的最終教義(因為實在太扯了,初級教徒接觸不到,要等你被徹底洗腦之後才會告訴你,不然誰頭殼壞去會信?)被美國卡通  South  Park  拿來取笑,如果有興趣可以到  Youtube  上找。
  • 信徒出現了。

很抱歉,我的確有考證。

While  the  often-cited  rumor  that  Hubbard  made  a  bar  bet  with  Robert  A.  Heinlein  that  he  could  start  a  cult  is  likely  an  embellishment,  many  witnesses  have  reported  Hubbard  making  statements  in  their  presence  that  starting  a  religion  would  be  a  good  way  to  make  money.

Editor  Sam  Merwin,  for  example,  recalled  a  meeting:  "I  always  knew  he  was  exceedingly  anxious  to  hit  big  money—he  used  to  say  he  thought  the  best  way  to  do  it  would  be  to  start  a  cult."  (December  1946)[35]  Writer  and  publisher  Lloyd  Arthur  Eshbach  reported  Hubbard  saying  "I`d  like  to  start  a  religion.  That`s  where  the  money  is."  Writer  Theodore  Sturgeon  reported  that  Hubbard  made  a  similar  statement  at  the  Los  Angeles  Science  Fantasy  Society.  Likewise,  writer  Sam  Moskowitz  reported  in  an  affidavit  that  during  a  Eastern  Science  Fiction  Association  meeting  on  November  11,  1948,  Hubbard  had  said  "You  don`t  get  rich  writing  science  fiction.  If  you  want  to  get  rich,  you  start  a  religion."[36]  Milton  A.  Rothman  also  reported  to  his  son  Tony  Rothman  that  he  heard  Hubbard  make  exactly  that  claim  at  a  science  fiction  convention.[citation  needed]  In  1998,  an  A&E  documentary  titled  "Inside  Scientology"  shows  Lyle  Stuart  reporting  that  Hubbard  stated  repeatedly  that  to  make  money,  "you  start  a  religion."

According  to  The  Visual  Encyclopedia  of  Science  Fiction,  ed.  Brian  Ash,  Harmony  Books,  1977:
    "  .  .  .[Hubbard]  began  making  statements  to  the  effect  that  any  writer  who  really  wished  to&
  • According  to  The  Visual  Encyclopedia  of  Science  Fiction,  ed.  Brian  Ash,  Harmony  Books,  1977:
    "  .  .  .[Hubbard]  began  making  statements  to  the  effect  that  any  writer  who  really  wished  to  make  money  should  stop  writing  and  develop  [a]  religion,  or  devise  a  new  psychiatric  method.  Harlan  Ellison`s  version  (Time  Out,  UK,  No  332)  is  that  Hubbard  is  reputed  to  have  told  [John  W.]  Campbell,  "I`m  going  to  invent  a  religion  that`s  going  to  make  me  a  fortune.  I`m  tired  of  writing  for  a  penny  a  word."  Sam  Moskowitz,  a  chronicler  of  science  fiction,  has  reported  that  he  himself  heard  Hubbard  make  a  similar  statement,  but  there  is  no  first-hand  evidence."

The  Church  of  Scientology  denies  that  Hubbard  ever  made  any  such  statement,  and  has  sued  at  least  one  publisher,  the  German  magazine  Stern,  for  publishing  claims  that  he  did  (Stern  won  the  lawsuit).

The  following  letter,  written  by  L.  Ron  Hubbard,  was  discovered  by  the  FBI  during  its  raid  on  Scientology  headquarters.  The  letter  shows  Hubbard  turned  Scientology  into  a  "religion"  for  financial  reasons:

(1953)
    DEAR  HELEN
    10  APRIL
    RE  CLINIC,  HAS
    The  arrangements  that  have  been  made  seem  a  good  temporary  measure.  On  a  longer  look,  however,  something  more  equitable  will  have  to  be  organized.  I  am  not  quite  sure  what  we  would  call  the  place  -  probably  not  a  clinic  -  but  I  am  sure  that  it  ought  to  be  a  company,  independent  of  the  HAS  [the  Hubbard  Association  of  Scientologists]  but  fed  by  the  HAS.  We  don`t  want  a 
  • We  don`t  want  a  clinic.  We  want  one  in  operation  but  not  in  name.  Perhaps  we  could  call  it  a  Spiritual  Guidance  Center.  Think  up  its  name,  will  you.  And  we  could  put  in  nice  desks  and  our  boys  in  neat  blue  with  diplomas  on  the  walls  and  1.  knock  psychotherapy  into  history  and  2.  make  enough  money  to  shine  up  my  operating  scope  and  3.  keep  the  HAS  solvent.  It  is  a  problem  of  practical  business.  I  await  your  reaction  on  the  religion  angle.  In  my  opinion,  we  couldn`t  get  worse  public  opinion  than  we  have  had  or  have  less  customers  with  what  we`ve  got  to  sell.  A  religious  charter  would  be  necessary  in  Pennsylvania  or  NJ  to  make  it  stick.  But  I  sure  could  make  it  stick.  We`re  treating  the  present  time  beingness,  psychotherapy  treats  the  past  and  the  brain.  And  brother,  that`s  religion,  not  mental  science.
    Best  Regards,
    Ron

An  article  of  Prof.  Benjamin  Beith-Hallahmi  documents  the  secular  aspects  of  Scientology  from  Scientology`s  own  writings.
  • 抱歉,貼文有字數上限,我沒辦法成功貼成同一篇。

洗腦的方式不限於你所說的,文化大革命時眾多少年紅衛兵難道不是被集體洗腦?許多邪教對信徒洗腦也不需要用到任何藥物,只要在適當的時機觸發誘導,讓信徒以為信仰其實是自己的選擇,效果能比任何藥物等強迫手段都要強大得多。
  • 這個教的背後有很多大財團,還有一堆律師,只能說有錢人真的很閒。
  • 其實我不絕得這個教是邪教ㄟ

我男友她們家對山達基有些接觸

山達基在美國有管理學院
    在國內有時也會舉辦演講或各式各樣的課程
    例如企業管理..幼兒教育等等的
    都和傳教無關的

有看過影片
    她們的教友也類似義工
    要去幫忙一些受災難的家庭或個人

或許我了解不多吧
    所以目前為止我不覺得他是邪教
  • 好吃的小湯包
    好吃的小湯包
    我回應樓上   我覺得就算有這些設施 又如何= =  假如一個邪教  能跨足那麼多國家 且那麼多人受影響 想必有它讓人說服的地方  它當然要作些大眾認知絕對是好事的地方  因為"它"不能那麼容易就被認為是邪教   它的理念勢必不能那麼明目張膽  當然也有讓人看到覺得是好的一面<br /> <br /> 總結來說我還是認為 這教很莫名其妙..   <br /> <br />
  •  之前約翰屈伏塔的小孩癲癇發作過世好像也有新聞說他因為信這個教所以沒有讓小孩吃西藥控制癲癇~<br /> <br /> 總之~任何宗教太過沉迷都不太好~<br type="_moz" />
  • <br /> 覺得沒差吧<br /> <br /> 個人自由<br /> <br /> 票房好不好有很多因素都會影響<br /> <br />
  • 其實很多的宗教<br /> 只要遇到宗教狂熱份子<br /> 都會讓那個宗教變得很恐怖<br /> <br />
  • 山達基教比較像是教派不是信仰<br /> 因為它是無神<br /> <br /> 因為它的教義和教會人員的作法可議<br /> 在歐洲一些國家它已被官方認為是邪教  <br />  <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />
  • 山達基在美國人的心中<br /> 普遍會覺得排外<br /> 只對自己同教的人友善<br /> <br /> 還要有點經濟實力<br /> 而且有些規定會讓人覺得傻眼~~~
回應...
 返回 家庭教育