返回 美食咖啡

新加坡旅遊問題 請大家 幫幫忙囉!!

預計12月中前往新加坡,
有幾個問題想請大家幫幫忙
12月中是否已經有x`mas的sale?

下面兩家飯店,有實際住過的朋友可以說說經驗嗎?
因為是一個人要去散心,所以想要友好睡的床,大大的浴缸,美美的游泳池,還有好吃的早餐!!
或是大家有別的推薦!!

(一個人出國都比較貴  ><  所以不用太高貴的啦!!)

1.良木園Goodwood  Park  Hotel:新加坡具有歷史指標的旅館之一,前身是德國俱樂部,與捷運Orchard站僅為咫尺之遙,步行5分鐘您可到新加坡最熱鬧的烏節路購物。白色典雅的外觀,充滿濃濃的殖民風,曾經是許許多多重要人物下榻的酒店,內部還保留濃厚的蘇格蘭風格,值得您造訪! 

2.茂昌閣酒店Merchant  Court:與史丹佛酒店同屬於國際知名瑞士Swissotel集團。酒店位於新加坡市中心,緊鄰新加坡河岸優美風光及捷運Clarke站,是市區內唯一的度假型飯店;步行2分鐘可至克拉碼頭,數分鐘即可抵達主要的購物、美食與休閒、娛樂區。擁有476間客房、餐廳、酒吧、會議室、宴會廳、商務中心、游泳池、健身中心、三溫暖、商店及按摩服務。

麻煩大家囉!!

• p!
  • help~~~~~~~~~~
  • hhmm...depending  on  what  you  like,  if  you  are  looking  for  pubs  and  drinks  beside  the  river,  then  Merchant  Court  would  be  a  better  place  to  stay...

But  if  you  are  looking  to  dump  your  shopping  bags  immediately  after  you  have  shopped,  then  Goodwood  Park  would  be  a  better  choice!  It  is  really  just  within  Orchard  Road!

Let  me  know  if  you  need  more  information!
  • forgot  to  add,

Merchant  Court  is  much  newer  than  Goodwood  Park,  although  Goodwood  is  well  maintained.
  • to  jerry13

thank  you  for  help!
    我想要找比較有熱帶風情感覺的飯店~
    如果有美美的游泳池更好
    或是你有其他的推薦呢?
  • YOu  are  most  welcome,  but  i  must  apologise  for  typing  it  all  in  English,  because  my  Chinese  software  is  having  some  problems,  sorry!  Hope  you  can  understand  me?

熱帶風情感覺....raffles  hotel?  it  is  also  a  national  heritage  but  i  think  it  is  pretty  expensive...
    http://www.raffleshotel.com/

also  expensive  but  having  熱帶風情感覺would  be
    Shangri-la  hotel,  it  is  built  in  the  midst  of  a  lot  of  tropical  trees  and  greeneries...fresh  air  definitely,  but  location  is  NOT  very  convenient,  although  it  is  located  in  Orchard  Road  as  well...

If  costs  is  a  concern,  especially  since  you  are  just  ONE  PERSON,  then  perhaps  Goodwood  Park  is  a  reasonable  choice  (  but  i  am  not  too  sure  how  much  is  it  exactly)

for  old  world  heritage  feel,  you  can  try  The  Fullerton  Hotel  as  well,  it  is  again  built  on  the  premise  of  a  old  Post  Station  so  is  more  than  a  100  years  old  (it  has  been  renovated  of  course  and  is  now  a  6  *  hotel).  Then  again,  it  is  a  little  pricey...

If  it`s  modern  comfort  you  are  looking  for,  Ritz  Carlton  would  be  the  best  choice.  It  has  by  far,  the  best  service  and  the  buffet  lunch  and  dinner  there  is  also  the  best  (  note:  cheaper  from  Mondays  to  Wednesdays)

Let  me  know  if  i  did  not  made  myself  clear!
  • 嗯~jerry13說的蠻有道理的
    一個人來的話
    我也覺得goodwood  park不錯
    交通方便又安全

他另外建議的fullerton也很好
    靠近河邊餐廳
    晚上可以去做做走走

有來的話找我唷^^
回應...
 返回 美食咖啡