Suhali才是比較珍貴的山羊皮,前一年Celine已有採用這種皮質,不過不是帶紋路的,部分設計出自Marc  Jacobs之手,全系列是限量生産的
  • Utah        Leather

不是限量

只是要預定

要買的話,要等...

好像幾個月到一,兩年吧

看東西,跟你的交情吧

好像....^^|||
  • 2004-2005男用系列有限量包包..Lizard  leather  (Limited  items,  can  be  purchased  in  selected  stores  in  Europe)and  Epi  Black(not  very  sure).沒有限量編號.
  • 安普羅
    安普羅
    原來是春夏
    那我就放心了

謝謝你的情報

PS.  你有泰迪熊別針的照片嘛?  我看到走秀上的只有熊沒看到別針  :(
  • 安普羅
    安普羅
    謝謝  我之前就是看style.com的沒看到

我人在倫敦
    這裡應該會有英文版的
    我會去專門店找的
    謝謝嚕~
  • 安普羅
    安普羅
    找到嚕~

LV網站上的圖會比較大說
    你說的應該是這個吧?
    http://www.vuitton.com/MEDIA/parades/men/slides/Men018.jpg
  • Epi  black  and  Monogram  的後背包  倫敦  各只進了5-6  個  價錢在  2000  磅以上  Lizard  系列  會在23  號開賣  但是目面前數量都以訂完了.there  is  a  waiting  list.....
  • 我想我沒哪瘋狂的喜歡路易威登  大概十隻手指頭都數的出來.限量品你只要來巴黎幾乎都買的到(better  to  speak  French  in  these  stores  though  they  can  speak  English).不用在倫敦等了.今天去拿了一個Epi  balck  和Lizard的  小皮件.  Lizard會附出口證明(不是也野生動獵殺的皮件證明).Lizard確定是限量品.  至於Epi  black  背包  背了一下  很大一包  要  �3000  以上  .  至於Utah  leather....The  full  collection  is  available  at  the  moment.  but  too  heavy  and  easy  to  be  scratched.
  • Lizard的    小皮件多少coco?
    thx
  • 阿波
    阿波
    怎麼好像來到英文網站阿
  • 安普羅
    安普羅
    hello  Verace  Fan:

Advantage  maybe  not,  my  bf  and  I  are  regular  customers  at  Bond  Street  Branch  over  the  years.  Therefore  know  the  manager  and  the  special  order  staff  pretty  well.  Once  you  are  close  to  them,  it  certain  helps  in  getting  things  done  more  easily.  Unfortunately  the  only  one  teddy  bear  in  Europe  has  gone  for  photoshooting  and  I  was  not  able  to  see  it.

However,  I  have  got  the  prices  for  them  both.  Teddy  bear  costs  much  less  than  I  thought  it  would  be,  a  mere  250  pounds!  The  brooch  is  not  expensive  neither,  150  pounds  or  so  as  I  remember.  Makes  me  wonder  why  there  are  only  one  or  two  each  country.  ?_?

As  for  the  sales  in  Taiwan,  I  got  nothing  to  say  about  that.  Sales  on  the  high  end  market  are  werid  creatures  and  some  of  them  just  don`t  live  in  the  real  world.  I  have  long  ago  learnt  to  just  walk  away  encountering  those  as  u  mentioned,  even  if  it`s  something  I  really  like.  No  point  in  making  urself  unhappy  for  something  like  that,  isn`t  it?  ^_*
回應...
 返回 包包鞋子