返回 防曬美白

When am I eligible to file for naturalization?

I am married to a united states citizen. I will file to remove my condition on residency in july 2005. I have heard that if you are married to a u.s. citizen, you can file for naturalization after three years. My question is: when do I become eligible to file after three years? From the date that I got married? from the date I received my conditional residency card? Or maybe the date that I applied for my green card? any help would be appreciated. thanks.......
  • The following copies from USCIS

If you are applying based on 5 years as a permanent resident or 3 years as a permanent resident married to a US citizen,
    you may file for naturalization up to 90 days before you meet the "continuous residence" requirement.
    For example, if you are applying based on 3 years of "continuous residence" as a permanent resident married to a US citizen,
    you can apply any time after you have been a permanent resident in continuous residence for 3 years minus 90 days.
    You may send your application before you have met the requirement for "continuous residence" only.
    Therefore, you must still have been married to and living with your US citizen spouse for 3 years before you may file your application.
    You must also meet all the other eligibility requirements when you file your application wiht INS.

For more details, please see
    http://uscis.gov/graphics/services/natz/index.htm
回應...
 返回 防曬美白