要是在美國找的到工作的話 我會希望在美國就業說 等有經驗後再去唸MBA 然後才回台灣工作陪爸媽
  • 我也是想回台灣
    再怎麼說親人都在那
    何況剛出社會的薪水都差不多
    但國外稅太重....賺的錢都拿去交稅
    不太適合長住
    除非妳學ㄉ是專業, accountant, physician..etc
  • Viv_01

在美國來講 我看到剛出社會的新人的薪水 都在一年三萬八美金到四萬二之間 看過最好的事年薪六萬美金...國外稅很重沒錯 但我覺得經驗很重要說...

我覺得最主要的是看你能不能習慣在國外生存的環境吧 我來了七年了 都很習慣了 但有時回台灣時除了看家人外 真正住在台灣的朋友也沒幾個 因為我大部分的朋友也都是留學生...

Ha 你跟我想的依樣 我早就跟朋友講過要是在美國唸會計的話 一定已後要在美國工作 因為每個國家的會計算法都不太相同...
  • 這樣看來只有我一個人想回台灣囉
    不知道ㄟ
    我家人都勸我留在美國
    可是我一心想回去
    薪水低什麼的我也知道

好茅頓喔
    很不想在美國找工作呢
    而且美國真的很無聊
    大家不這麼覺得嗎?
  • To slean

我也想回去呀

可能是因為在台灣唸完大學才出來, 所以生活習慣跟價值觀都已經略成型, 來紐約這兩年, 真的覺得我一個外人真的怎麼樣都無法融入, 人際關係跟思考模式都有相容的困難, 還是想回去....

而且不只是我, 我同學的姐姐從高中就出國, 唸完大學工作幾年, 總共待了十一年, 還是不敵這樣的孤單而回去了...

某些感情上的需求是一定要家人才能給予安慰的吧...

• i'm goin to hs in cali4nia...
    i wanna go back to tw asap....but i think i'll hav to get a phd in order to find a decent job in tw.....n my dad told me i'd better stay to work for a couple of years after dat....aiii.....when can i go home? i should've just stayed in tw n be normal....aiiii~~~ppl make stupid decisions wll the time....n i think i've finished my quota....
    anyways....a little observation....generally speakin, the percentage of twnese students who do wish to go back to tw eventually is considered high as opposed to ppl from other asian countries. but there'r still many dat wish to stay in the states. it realli depends. n among those who do want to stay, most r still at hs or college....i think it's because for us who left tw quite early in our lives, all the memories of tw r good, ex. parents, food.... on the other hand, for ppl dat came for graduate skool.....they r more realistic....
    for me, i just wanna be home n be w/ my beloved family...daz all
  • 去大陸?! 各位認為怎樣?
  • chowson..
    我知道 經驗非常重要
    但一畢業 就算在國外 沒經驗的還是不好找
    我可能是被父母灌輸的觀念吧
    讀完書如短期內找不到就應該要回台灣

我自己也是比較習慣國外
    回台灣覺得跟社會覺得有點脫節
    但哪裡有機會就網那吧!
    我也有些朋友畢業後直接去大陸..
    唉 要找份工作好像很難@@
  • 路過的

你說的"子育養而親不待"的感覺我能了解
    我13歲就跟媽媽移民出來
    爸爸就得留在台灣 因為這樣收入會比較穩定
    偶爾來看我們 我現在長大ㄌ覺得我爸好可憐
    子女老婆都在國外 每天一個人孤拎拎的

很久沒回台灣看我阿公阿媽
    看到他們的照片突然發覺他們老ㄌ好多好多....
    跟家人相處時間很重要
    尤其他們犧牲那麼多讓你出國唸書
    你不紡花一陣子先在國外找工作
    如找到再把父母接過來住囉
    不然就要搬回台灣
    沒什麼大不了的 我朋友在國外住ㄌ十幾年
    拿到工程師碩士之後馬上收行李搬回台灣找工作
  • 我也好想台灣..在外面久了才深刻體會到家人的好.
  • 會!

還是台灣好
  • ah...

Don't you go to Stern?...Then I guess you've got nothing to worry about..
  • CCKL, good luck~~i'm so jealous of u.....
  • Ah...

You are taking Japanese too? How many years of Japanese have you taken? This is my sencond year taking Japanese and guess what?!

I will be studying abraod in Japan next year! I plan to go to Sophia University in Tokyo.

Are you gonna study abraod too?
  • chowson
    你是去當交換學生嗎?
    I'm planning to take Japanese next year too~
    要學多久才能大概跟人做簡單的溝通和看懂書和電視ㄋ??
    學一ㄍ新語言真的好難 尤其年紀又不小了
    真的慢好多 剛學英文時還沒那麼困難
    至少abc還看的懂
    現在要學日文真的怕學不好@@
  • 我也在國外念了十幾年的書,
    大學一畢業就回台灣工作,
    可是如果我能重新選擇,
    我想我不會回台灣工作,
    可能幾乎當我懂事就在國外生活,
    我是自己在國外, (沒有爸媽陪辦的, 在國外十年她們只來看過我兩次)
    我蠻習慣國外的生活, 回台灣極度不習慣
    不是我不愛台灣, 只是很多想法與對事看法很不同
    家人有幫不上我, 他們認為我過得那麼痛苦是因為我不認同台灣
    我也很想努力融入, 可是真得沒辦法
    跟老板想法不同, 每個上司都是差不多先生跟小姐
    只有遇到一個還不錯, 至少還有點料
    可惜是個日本人, 不是台灣人
    交到的男朋友也是膚淺又沙文, 自以為是
    在台北工作兩,三年患了輕度憂鬱症
    對很多事失去知覺, 變得孤癖
    後來改當英文老師, 教小朋友英文
    看到小朋友杶真的笑容, 才開始好轉,
    因為台灣小孩比我更可憐, 每天補習,沒有童年
    至少在跟我上課這兩個小時我可以讓他們玩的開心

所以要回台灣工作, 心態真得要調整好, 不然會很痛苦

現在我結婚住在日本, 雖然又要開始適應新的文化, 語言與環境, 但是我很快樂
    跟家人的關係反而因為距離遠而更親密
    我想我是註定要在國外飄流的
  • To Viv_01,

Janapese isn't that hard.
    At lease you can read漢字.
    However, i think you have to devote yourself to that langue's environment. And always try to think in that langue. You will learn faster than you think. Watch Japanese without subtitle and guess what they are saying. listen to Japanese song and sing alone with the song as practice your speaking.
  • greendoll:
    hey, thanx for the advice.
    I know...it's just like learning English in Taiwan..hard to improve and be able to speak well. I'm taking it in university, so I guess the only time I can speak Japanese.

How long have you been in Japan? Are you used to it yet? You are so independent. Even tho I'm not used to Taiwan's lifestyle, I still wanna go back somehow.
  • Ah...

Yes, I am a sophomore now.

5.5 years of Japanese? Wow, then your Japanese must be a lot better than mine…

I don’t know if you’ve read my messages that I posted before…well, last summer, I went to Waseda’s summer school and I was there for 6 weeks.

Shit! So it’s true then. Yeah, my Japanese professor also told me that Sophia is not the best place to go study abroad…but that is the only school I can attend because since I am a business major, there are lots of business classes that I have to take in order to graduate.

Other schools like Keio and Waseda doesn’t offer those classes in English. And obviously, I won’t understand jack if those lectures are taught in Japanese.

Yes, like you said, if I go to Sophia next year, I will be living with a host family and hopefully I can learn a lot of Japanese from them.

I definitely need some more suggestions! Do you know other well-known schools in Japan that offer a wide variety of business classes in English?

By the way, do you know anything about ICU’s exchange program?
  • Viv_01

是的 我要去當交換學生

跟人溝通比較容易 但看書和電視要有一定的程度喔

看新聞(不是報紙...)就必較容易了 因為都是用masu form 而且又有圖片 就好像看圖片聽故事依樣

不過一般來說國際新聞和政治的新聞就必較難了

看書的話 雖然我們認得漢字 但文法是完全不一樣的...所以光是懂漢字也沒用...
回應...
 返回 家庭教育