英式搖滾.........................coldplay...................

淒鬱的歌聲,幽美的背景音樂,誠懇的詮釋,迷人的氣息...............於是coldplay成為我的最愛

有人跟我一樣臣服於coldplay嗎?一起分享吧
  • 我也滿喜他們的 最令我shock的是他們年紀輕輕
    但做的音樂很棒 我是從shiver yellow喜歡他們滴..
    有人批評他們的歌膚淺 但我覺得這才是真誠真實
    Chris Martin的撕啞 哽咽 真假音都很讚!!!!
    總之~就是喜歡......
  • 真得很棒!我超愛coldplay的
    我覺得第一張專輯很耐聽
  • 是啊~~~
    第一張專輯我現在也還在聽!!!
    很喜歡coldplay~~^^~~
  • 我很也喜歡coldplay...
    第二張專輯不是有限量流水號嗎??
    我還買到我生日的號碼...超超超超超...高興的...
    哈哈哈.....
  • 什摩限量流水號啊~~怎麼看得出來是不是買到限量的
    ~~tell me

coldplay的歌真的讓我瘋狂迷上好一陣子~~而且兩張專輯都很棒,他們的歌藍藍的,憂鬱的,深沉的,.....很美!!!!!!
  • 讚!!!!
    讚!!!!
    主唱很........迷人
    聽他們的歌會感動....
    2張都好聽
    但第2張聽來更成熟...更有味道...迷人....
    in my place ...in my place....ㄡ...
  • to kb21nba
    我買的時候是第二張專輯出來的第一版...
    第一版是有限量的流水號..每張專輯都不同...
    在白色封面後面..中間有一排數字...
    我的前面都是0000..後四碼剛好是我生日..
    本來就想買了..拿起來又是我的生日..當然毫不猶豫的買了ㄇㄟ...
  • to:氣質小e:
    你是說封面是半人頭的嗎???
    我的編號是no.000274耶~~該不會代表我是全世界第274位買的阿~~他限量出幾張阿??
  • 讚!很好聽...主唱很棒!!
  • 棒棒棒~~~~~~~~~~~
    愛死他們ㄌ.......
    最愛ㄉ英倫搖滾..........
    主唱呢喃低語ㄉ聲音好迷人歐
  • 那主唱跟葛妮絲派特羅在一起....

coldplay新英搖天王團體...

不過也要看他接下來的表現...

如果不行的話...還是會被那些毒舌評論家講的一文不值...

什麼江郎才盡呀...變不出新花樣..曲風始終如一呀..之類的...

我可不希望他們變這樣呢..畢竟我還蠻喜歡coldplay..
  • 八卦一下

報紙上好像說Chris Martin在幫oasis的演唱會開場演唱時
    表達了他的反戰意見,還有獻唱給葛妮絲派特羅之類的話
    結果搞得oasis的liam對chris超不爽

畢竟,那是oasis的演唱會
    鋒頭全被目前在英國超紅的coldplay給搶過去
    難怪liam心裡酸得很
  • ~~對身體不好
    ~~對身體不好
    在屏東不要克藥喔
  • 八卦說得太快,錯誤百出,詳情是這樣的啦
    COLDPLAY FANS STAND BY THEIR BAND

COLDPLAY singer CHRIS MARTIN asked the crowd at LONDON's ROYAL ALBERT HALL to "sing against the war" at last night's (March 24) TEENAGE CANCER TRUST concert.

The band received a rousing response to their 15-song set when the whole audience rose to its feet to sing during ''Everything's Not Lost' 'Yellow' and 'In My Place'.

Martin even played a verse of, in his opinion, "the best song around", Oasis' 'Songbird', at the end of 'Everything's Not Lost', and sang the chorus of Tatu's chart-topper 'All The Things She Said' during 'In My Place'.

During 'Everything's Not Lost', Martin galvanised the audience to its feet by asking them to let go of their inhibitions and sing along.

Martin said: "Most of us here are English and everyone has got a fear of singing in public, tonight abandon your Englishness and you can feel the sound of the song. Sing against the war, pop music and Simon Cowell and all that shit."

Earlier in the set, Martin made another subtle criticism of the war in Iraq, changing the lyrics to 'A Rush Of Blood To The Head', singing, "Buy a gun and start a meaningless war".
  • LIAM GALLAGHER SLAMS CHRIS MARTIN'S ANTI-WAR STANCE

LIAM GALLAGHER has called COLDPLAY frontman CHRIS MARTIN a "knobhead student" for expressing strong anti-war views at a fundraising show.

The Oasis singer slammed Martin for his comments at the band's Teenage Cancer Trust show In London on Monday (March 24), where he encouraged the sell-out crowd at the Royal Albert Hall to "sing against war".

Gallagher also labelled Martin's Oscar-winning actress girlfriend Gwyneth Paltrow a "gawky bird".

The verbal assault came after Gallagher appeared as a special guest at Richard Ashcroft's Teenage Cancer Trust show at the same venue on Wednesday (March 26).

He told The Sun : "When Coldplay did this gig they banged on about the war, that's wrong. Chris Martin shouldn't be using this cause to bang on about his own views on the war. If him and his gawky bird want to go banging on about the war they can do it at their own gigs.

"That lot are just a bunch of knobhead students - Chris Martin looks like a geography teacher. What's all that with writing messages about Free Trade on his hand when he's playing. If he wants to write things down I'll give him a pen and a pad of paper. Bunch of students.

"These gigs are about kids who have got cancer, they've got to fight a war every day of their lives. That's what we're all here doing this for."

Other acts playing at the Albert Hall through the week of shows included Supergrass, Doves and Madness.
  • coldplay會不會來台灣開唱阿~~真期待

還有他們有出演唱會dvd 或vcd嗎?
  • 焦糖咖啡熊
    焦糖咖啡熊
    加我一票..
    雖然現在hip hop當紅
    不過我一直很喜歡聽brit pop
    而且我會一直聽下去
  • to 焦糖咖啡熊

喜歡聽brit pop...唯一的天王就是blur...我這樣講會不會被其他brit pop迷罵死..哈哈
    我愛死blur..blur 愛老虎油...
  • 焦糖咖啡熊
    焦糖咖啡熊
    我也喜歡blur oasis embrace等......
    其實我聽得東西還算蠻廣的
    對了to氣質小e
    blur新專輯妳應該有買囉
    好聽嗎
  • to 焦糖咖啡熊

think tank這張我有買呀..這次的曲風跟以前又不一樣了..算是他們第二次轉變..
    朝著世界音樂跟有點舞曲的感覺..不過還是好聽..裡面還有他們舊有的風格..
    例如還是跟song 2一樣喜歡yayaya的叫..只是叫的方式有點改變..哈哈
    blur的每一張專輯我都有買..從1990年的第一張到現在..超好聽的啦..推薦推薦
回應...