返回 清潔卸妝

I don't understand this

A woman who was physically abused by her ex husband so she found comfort in another man. Why is she guilty? Shouldn't it be her ex who should compensate her for the abuse instead?!

If this happens in the US, her ex is the guilty one , not her!

http://news.chinatimes.com/Chinatimes/newslist/newslist-content/0,3546,11050604+112003010400124,00.html
  • 那位婦人因為受到丈夫身體上的虐待, 而再另一個男人身上找到安慰. 為何她有罪? 她的丈夫才是因該因虐待她而補償不是嗎?

如果這在美國發生她沒罪,她的丈夫才有

um...翻的不好...lol

你要的是翻譯吧?如果我沒誤會的話
    指的應該是"前任"男友或丈夫,可是新聞裡好像是現任丈夫

我並不完全同意他的觀點...
  • AHHHH....sorry, ok, you're not asking for the translation....aweee...>.<

oh well, then what don't u understand?
  • what I don't understand is how can the law in Taiwan be so unfair to women? I'm a man and I just don't think this is right!
  • Lol..i think i get what you're trying to say now. From this article, getting physical abuse from her husband looks just like an excuse (maybe, we're not sure for now since it doesn't tell much details) for her to get an affair. Besides, having an affair is not a solution to this problem. Perhaps she just needs an excellent lawyer.
  • btw, yeah, her husband should be found guilty too
  • sorry, many details Lol....i seriously have no idea what i'm saying right now>.< My computer's gone crushed many times today and it drives me nuts
  • Adultery is not a crime in the US.
    Couples who don't love each other has no reason to stay together, let alone the woman was abused by her husband.
  • Ser
    Ser
    P
回應...
 返回 清潔卸妝