返回 醫美整形

隆乳 / 會聽到鹽水袋中空氣泡泡聲嗎??

想請問...水袋@@會聽到鹽水袋中空氣泡泡聲嗎??
會有平躺時有自然外擴現像嗎?
自然嗎?

謝謝!!  ^^

• Hi  文文迷:
    ^^    It  took  me  so  long  to  type  the  中文!! 
    I  went  for  another  consultation  &  I  have  decided  to  go  with  the  1st  surgeon.  I  felt  more  comfortable  with  him  &  he  answered  my  questions  quickly  after  the  consultation  through  email.  His  receptionist  was  very  helpful  too,  whereas  the  other  surgeon...many  of  the  questions  was  answered  by  his  nurse,  and  I  felt    "less  important"  and  was  just  another  client. 
    You  are  right...I  definately  think  too  much  about  the  finer  details  ^^ 
    My  surgeon  said  he  will  overfill  to  minimise  the  "sloshing"  of  water..but  I  wanted  to  ask  for  advice  :P
    My  only  problem  now,  is  the  massage...surgeons  here  do  not  offer  massage,  so  I  have  been  searching  high  and  low  on  the  internet  for  massage  techniques. 
    I  have  booked  myself  on  Dec  9th  for  surgery  ^^  Initially  I  wanted  to  wait  til  early  Jan,  but  with  work  comittments,  taking  time  off  in  Dec  is  a  better  option  for  me.  I  am  so  excited  ^^
回應...
 返回 醫美整形