返回 醫美整形

隆乳 / 手術後按摩...how??

手術後按摩怎麼作??
我是國外人...
  • 診所在手術後都會教喔

剛手術完    你可以在診所按摩    有些診所不收費    有些要收費  但因為剛手術完通常都不太敢按摩的太大力    大家都會怕怕的而且又痛    所以一開始回診所按摩會比較好
    診所也都會有人教你怎按摩    通常都是在診所案過    回家也要按    這樣下回回診時    也可以知道自己按摩的方式對不對    那些地方需要加強   

妳手術了嗎?診所應該會教你喔
  • 謝謝你的解答,因我在國外,沒有人教我怎按摩   
    我手術  December  9th    ^^    Want  to  learn  how  to  massage~
  • Dear  彩蝶飛舞 

3Q!!!
    我網站看了~謝謝你  ^^
    我下下禮拜要去做@@    ~    我決定是做鹽水,擺肌肉下的..

可以分享你的成果嗎?

請問妳做果凍  or  鹽水呢?
  • Dear  彩蝶飛舞:
    我人在  Australia~ 
    我有一陣子參考  return  to  Taiwan  作手術但因為手術完想有診所  nearby...so  ... 

我的  email: 
    snowwhite7dwarf@hotmail.com

Thank  you  ^^
    謝謝你與妳分享!
  • Dear  彩蝶飛舞:
    ^^  是遠喔...所以猶豫了回台灣做,可是不  often  回台灣...

問過幾個醫師了,  我找的醫生他是香港人~在  Australia  study  &  有合法執照的醫師.問問他  questions  &  解答後,我選擇他原因是他  understand  我要看起來很自然    &  他是同種族的醫生  ^^
    我確定了...but  a  little  scared  ><
  • Dear  彩蝶飛舞:
    謝謝妳的答覆!!  ^^  thank  you  for  caring~~
    my  chinese  typing  skills  are  bad  :P
  • Dear  彩蝶飛舞:
    ^^  it  takes  me  a  VERY  long  time  to  type  chinese.  I  can  practice  after  next  week  when  I  am  staying  home  to  recover  ^^
    It  really  means  a  lot  to  me  when  you  typed~  it`s  heart  warming  to  know  someone  cares.
    I  don`t  have  anyone  to  talk  to  here  because  I  haven`t  told  any  of  my  friends. 
    The  doctor  I  found  is  member  of  Australian  Society  of  Plastic  Surgery.  After  my  consultation  with  him,  I  sent  him  email  asking  more  questions.  He  answered  all  my  questions,  and  encouraged  me  to  get  more  opinions  from  other  doctors  if  I  had  doubts  &  adviced  me  to  make  sure  the  doctor  is  a  member  of  Aust  plastic  surgeons.  All  doctors  can  perform  breast  surgery,  but  only  several  doctors  have  Masters  in  Plastic  &  Reconstructive  surgery.
    Like  you  said,  the  doctor  is  very  important.  I  found  some  doctors  here  who  offer  free  consultation,  but  wouldn`t  dare  to  go.
  • I  saw  a  few  of  醫生的成品  but  he  said  95%  of  them  are  silicone  because  silicone  is  very  popular  here.  Many  of  the  ladies  here  choose  over  260cc,  but  I  only  want  240cc.  I  don`t  want  too  big,  otherwise  it  will  look  very  unnatural. 
    I  usually  不敢穿比較露的衣服.  I  don`t  think  I  will  start  after  I  get  @@      ^^    I  am  a  bit  worried  my  friends  will  find  out  =P

I  keep  thinking  about  it  now!  Can`t  sleep  properly  at  night!!  ^^

• Dear  彩蝶飛舞:
    ^^    the  doctors  I  went  to  have  policy  that  they  will  not  perform  the  surgery  less  than  1  month  after  the  1st  consultation.  They  say  they  want  you  to  think  carefully  for  at  least  1  month  before  deciding  on  the  surgery. 

I  have  decided  to  take  2.5  weeks  off  work  to  recover  ^^

Thanks  again  for  your  caring~

Will  keep  you  updated!
回應...
 返回 醫美整形