返回 醫美整形

豐胸 / calling Gisela!!!!

I  am  sorry  to  post  a  message  here,  I  am  looking  for  a  forum  member  which  I  lost  touch  a  while  ago.
I  hope  you  see  this  message!!  Gisela!!  Haha,  again,  I  need  your  suggestions  and  help!!
And  "hi"  to  Hitomi.  I  don`t  know  if  you  still  visit  here  often,  but  I  want  to  thank  you  for  your  natural  boobie  growth  method,  it  really  works  and  your  massage  method  is  the  most  popular  one  at  eve`s  forum!!  ^_^
best  wishes
  • 好像非常的有效,
    可以請你post  出來  "natural  boobie  growth  method"?
    謝謝~
  • look  for  話題:豐胸  /  熟女豐胸有效喔
    part  1,  2,  3.
    You  can  start  from  part  2.  It  works!!
  • thanks...

看了有好多的食物,又住外面…
    看來要來想辨法了
  • don`t  worry  too  much,  just  massage  the  way  you  see  at  the  first  reply  at  Part  2  from  Hitomi,  than  eat  some  boobie  foods  (anything  that  you  can  get)  it  will  still  work.
  • Hi,  scorpiorain/Fengshui:

Sorry  I  just  read  this  message  and  found  out  you`re  looking  for  me.  How  are  you? 

I`m  still  doing  boobie  massage  twice  daily,  they  look  better  than  be4,  but  no  more  boobie  food  everyday...ATM  I  seldom  visit  Eve`s  forum  nor  women`s  health  forum.

You  can  leave  a  personal  meassage  here  using  留言 
    ,  I`ll  check  some  time...

Take  care...

Gisela
  • SO  GREAT  YOU  SEE  IT!!
    I  am  so  happy!!  I  already  left  you  a  PM,  talk  to  you  soon!!

best  wishes!!!
  • Gisela,  I  just  saw  my  PM,  haha,  I  am  such  a  dork!!  I  will  write  to  you!!  Thanks!!  Much  love!!
  • Hi,  scorpiorain:

Very  very  happy  to  c  you  again,  I  just  left  you  a  message  here  @  留言

^0^

Gisela
回應...
 返回 醫美整形