返回 醫美整形

隆鼻 / 美國top 5鼻整型大師toriumi的手術費

太驚人了..
Dr.Ryan..在美國整型都這麼貴嗎? 還是只有部份有名的醫生才這麼貴..
昨天看新聞說到美國名嘴(我忘了那男主持人的名字)邀請一個在美國也是很有名的整型醫生(黑人醫生)上節目..結果那整型醫生基於保護客人隱私..才一上節目就立刻走人..真是帥有道德...反觀國內的醫生..嗯..上節目的淘淘不決..而且網站上都會張貼客人的照片..也不知有沒有經過當事人的同意呢
  • 在一個美國網路討論區看到的

手術費美金20000(台幣約65萬,trust  me)
    下巴美金3600
    麻醉費美金700
    住院費美金1633  (美國開刀的住院費、麻醉費是另計)

Toriumi不接受網路跟電話諮詢,只接受面對面的諮詢
    平均第一次諮詢約診時間要等4個月以上
    有人11月說他預約諮詢最快時間在2008年3月

原文出處:
    http://www.rhinoplasty4you.com/forum/forum_entry.php?id=57604

The  surgeon  fee  for  the  rhinoplasty  alone  cost  me  $20k.  The  chin  implant  cost  me  $3600.  Anesthesia  was  $700  and  hospital  fees  were  $1633.  Total  including  travel  (stayed  10  nights  at  the  Talbott  @  a  discounted  279/  night)  and  food  cost  me  almost  $31k  so  far  (this  includes  plane  tickets  for  post  op  visits  since  I  live  in  NYC,  not  Chicago).  All  this  was  what  I  paid  from  my  pocket.  Insurance  covered  about  $12k  for  the  "functional"  part  of  the  surgery,  which  if  they  did  not  pay,  I  would  have  to  pay  in  addition  to  the  $31k  (which  would  make  it  almost  $40k). 
    I  charged  everything  on  my  credit  card.  Toriumi  doesn`t  offer  a  lot  -  or  any  -  financing  options.  It  sucks.
    But  I`ve  spent  money  on  worse  things  --  like  gaudy  furniture  --  so  Toriumi  was  worth  every  penny  to  me.

I  know  his  price  is  outlandish  but  I  needed  to  find  the  best  since  this  was  my  third  surgery.
  • 美國一般鼻整型手術費約台幣15-20萬
    toriumi是世界級的大師
    手術費是一般醫師的2-3倍
    而且他對於做壞的鼻子有一套獨特的肋骨技術
    做出來的鼻樑、鼻尖投射角都是絕對的大師級作品
    所以世界各地鼻子被搞砸的人求診絡繹不絕

美國各州、歐洲各國、南美、英國、亞洲
    我還有在網路看過烏克蘭人去找他的

他的價碼一直在提高
    但是求診的還是絡繹不絕
    因為世界上鼻子被搞砸的人實在太多了
    現在連安排諮詢都要等4個月以上