我媽是說..之前牙齒比較暴當然比較看不到牙齦
現在牙齒平了牙齦才變明顯
我也有想過這個問題..
但又覺得差別應該也不至於這麼大呀
對照以前的照片..以前的牙齦真的看不出來~~
(不過當然以前也比較不敢露齒笑啦)
只是覺得很奇怪
為什麼牙齒變平後牙齦會變這樣明顯..怎麼辦??
  • Sorry  I  cannot  type  Chinese  in  my  office  coz  I  am  in  the  UK.

The  problem  as  you  mentioned  above;  it  is  because  the  relationship  between  the  upper  lip  line  and  the  front  teeth.
    (1)  The  upper  lip  line:  If  ur  upper  lip  line  is  too  high  and  hypermobile,  it  tends  to  show  more  gum  while  u  are  smiling.  It  is  called  "gummy  smile".
    (2)  The  upper  fromt  teeth:  As  u  mentioned,  ur  upper  front  teeth  were  quite  prominent  and  sticking  out  at  the  begining.  The  inclination  of  those  front  teeeh  were  more  hrozontal  than  vertical.  So  during  the  treatment,  the  orthodontist  will  bring  ur  front  teeth  backwards  and  change  the  inclination.  It  means  the  inclination  of  fron  teeth  will  become  more  vertical  than  horizontal  in  the  end  of  treatment.  It  wwill  make  ur  teeth  look  longer.
            However,  there  is  still  some  complex  method  to  correct  ur  problem  but  as  I  said,  it  is  "complex"  and  "sophisticated".  I  would  not  disscuss  too  much  in  detail  here.

Hope  I  have  answered  ur  question.  If  u  prefer  me  to  answer  these  in  Chinese,  I  would  translate  that  at  some  stage.
回應...
 返回 醫美整形