• light nourishing eye cream
    眼睛部位小細紋有改善
  • 金盞草和茶樹化妝水真的很不錯用...十分推薦
    洗面乳還ok..
    1號護脣膏很滋潤不錯用

• 1#護唇膏
    藍色化妝水酒精味重ㄌ些適合油性膚質用
    他ㄉ金盞花化妝水也不錯
  • 金盞草化妝水!之前也是聽水水們的推薦,請男友在美國幫我買回來。用過之後已經很少長痘痘了!就算有長也是晚上敷臉,隔天起床就消很多囉! 還有他們的一號護脣膏和身體乳也是我的最愛咧!
  • guess
    is that "Rose water" doing GOOD on ur face? I kinda wanna buy this one too when I am gonna buy some more Kiehl's goodies next time.

Mauve
    Yeah..one of the best buy of Kiehl's goodies. Wut else u wanna recommend?
    By the by,I am gonna run outta my Ultra Facial Moisturizer. I wanna try something new. Any advice? Cetaphi Skin Moisturizer is on my list anyway.
  • Stila,
    well, how about Mixed Berries? It's also alcohol-free. Btw, there are two kinds of rosewater, one is called "Rosewater Facial Freshener-Toner" ,and another is called "Rosewater Toner #1". Both of them contain alcohol! I'm not using them 'cause I am allergic to it. Cetaphi Skin Moisturizer sounds really good to me. You can go and ask for some samples.^^
  • to XOXO1:
    well, I think both Calendula and Tea Tree Oil will work.It will just take some more time..:P
    Here is from the Product Information Brochure:
    Clendula Herbal Extract Toner...a very effective, alcohol-free toner made with pure herbal extracts to soothe and tone normal to oily skin types. Also contains Burdock extract, known for its astringent properties. Excellent for use after shaving ot to improve the appearance of acne blemishes and other minor skin irritaions.
    Tea Tree Oil Toner...this toner is designed to soothe and refresh the skin as it removes any excess of dirt or cleanser residue. This unique, alcohol-free preparation is formulated with a Tea Tree Oil base and a special blend of beneficial essential oils, herbal extracts and anti-oxidants to produce a calming, yet mildly astringent effext. Created for those with normal to oily or oily skins with a tendency toward occasional blemishes.

It sounds like the Tea Tree Oil Toner will fit you more. But still, you have to use it for a period of time to see the effect.^^
    Personally, I used both before, but I like Calendula Toner better since it also softens and smooths my skin.:)
  • Mauve
    What? "Rosewater Toner #1" also contains alcohol? I thought this one is also alocohol-free. I will check it out.
    As for Mixed Berries,err....it won't seem to surprise me anyway.
    Cos I would like to try Rosewater.

Cetaphil Gental Skin Cleanser is really good on me. It does clean ur face without leaving it dry.

Well,as for sample,I did ask for Rosewater last time. But they just gave them all away.
    Btw,Blue Atristant Toner really works on occasional blemish.
  • XOXO1
    I really agree with Mauve.
    Unless ur skin is quite oily,otherwise,Calendula is the best try.

I am using Calendula rit now. It does a better job calming my face.
    Nowadays,I'd just have some occasional blemish. Besides,I don't like the "harsh" smell of Tea Tree Toner .
  • Stila,
    Yes, it does contains alcohol. The sales checked it for me, therefore I decided to stay with Calendula.^^ But if your skin type is oily, I think it worths a try.
    Is Cetaphil Cleanser for oily skin,too? And is it forming??
    For the samples, I never got the rosewater ones before. Maybe it's better order some products online and ask them to send it.:P
    For the blemishes, I bought something called " Drawing Paste," and it works a little more effective than the Blue Astringent Toner. It is a sort of sticky cream thing, ans It can dry out the blemish as you leave it there for "several" hours.
  • Mauve
    Err..if it does contain alcohol,I gotta dismiss it then.
    My face is also combo type. Only shinny on
    T-zone ocaasionally. Anyway,Calendula,u r still on my list.

As for the magic paste u r using sounds so interesting to me. Aint it fabulous?
    I use Clearasil. It is not bad anyways. The perfect blemish killer gotta be able to take it all away without peeling or extreme dryness.
    If I recalled it correctly,U live in Canada rit? Van?
回應...
 返回 彩妝美甲