女皇

<br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">the Dynasty till forever</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, "Lucida Grande", sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">the Governor Taiwan went to CR for vacation.  she almost got murder yesterday by some fake OIJ</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">the new leader for Francisco Huang is the DM's ex wife till 2019<br /> <br /> after Francisco Huang fake his death at 2018</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:18px;">those <span style="color:#0000FF;">who work for me</span> will be World Wide Judges, no more leader from the election</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>the murder ex leaders</strong> are the Reporter's favor stories</span><br /> <br /> sometime there's no sue<br /> <br /> but the Reporter can <span style="color:#0000FF;">cr ea t</span> topic for people to shout and to scream</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">each 350,000 citizen will have 1 Judge<br /> <br /> u hit the human, u pay his wound, no more big car pay all the bills</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">the OIJ just find the new radiation stones, burried by Nelson Garita Vargas at 2009<br /> <br /> which Andres Tang Calderon doesn't know about it<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> so, it had dilate my exit back to Costa Rica were the DM's lies</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">the OIJ are attacking Gustavo Hampl e Francisco Huang's castle since 7 hours ago<br /> <br /> total 35 tons of head sprout virus mix at the sotano of China Embassy B3.  they do the mix there since 2009~2015.<br /> <br /> told and found by Esther, 2009.  which Maghda been use to poison Lorena Barquero Chacon e Douglas Tang Barquero since 2014.  </span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">at the laboratory jail of OIJ<br /> <br /> Oscar Ureña Huelta, Armando Ballestero Rodriguez, Jorge Rojas Vargas, Vinicio Chavez, Maghda Montero Chacon, got force to drink 5 cc each per 3 minutes.  <br /> <br /> total down to the throat is 52 grams.</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Lic Fernan Pacheco Alfaro e families total 35<br /> <br /> use the head sprout virus as the facial cream to wrap into their faces at 5 hours ago...each with 3 cc</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Dr Roberto Castro C or doba e families total 65<br /> <br /> after enjoy their last meal at OIJ headquoter<br /> <br /> they drank total 654 gram of head sprout virus in 65 different cocktails at last 3 hours<br /> <br /> total are 6 parties among the OIJ since 6 hours ago.  were y by Mr Chen shuiBien at May 2017</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">this action is start at my 2001 operation<br /> <br /> why I reject the second pack of the donation blood from Nicaragua?<br /> <br /> who know I will use it?<br /> <br /> who been tailing me since 1987?<br /> <br /> who is Timothy Sewell?</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">more people tailing at my 2002 operation<br /> <br /> in the operation room, Oscar Ureña Huelta arrive with Gustavo Hampl and Francisco Huang <br /> <br /> Andres Tang Calderon introducting them to the Dr Camacho that I had inviting them there</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Terry King e Pierso Morgan got prohibit to show next to the operation table<br /> <br /> next with my granma e Uncle Hu<br /> <br /> <br /> Hu jiaHao pull out the NSA phone chat, found I didn't chat with them at all, so it is Andres Tang Calderon's lies at that moment</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">as no one had expected the Dell will go thru DEATH to force me accepting ileana Calderon Solano to take care the house<br /> <br /> so, till that moment they learn Andres Tang Calderon is my nephew thru Colbert or Tang JienYi...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">as an invitation<br /> <br /> Andres Tang Calderon didn't mention he is my nephew at that moment<br /> <br /> he only show a drawing by his mom that I invite them</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">after the operation<br /> <br /> the group I know found Francisco Huang standing next to their cars<br /> <br /> <br /> warning for their everything...who had given them the information?</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">the same day, Piers Morgan and Terry King e my granma, flew out Costa Rica to USA </span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">HD went to their house and found all the dog got killed<br /> <br /> by Andres Tang Calderon e ileana Calderon Solano, as they been living next to them since 2000, right after I pass the FDA test</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Bobby, Michael and Susi as bark too much<br /> <br /> they all stay at San Rafael the mountain with Tracy and Telly<br /> <br /> <br /> Ancly and her kids total 11 are dead.<br /> <br /> HD sue them kill his dog group, ask for damage and lost USD$ 650K, as they are Golden Ritrever, not wild dog that will bite people</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">in the court room<br /> <br /> ileana Calderon Solano keep calling him Terry King<br /> <br /> HD sue that too... he had said more then 33 times that he is not Terry King</span>
回應...