女皇

<br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">the Dynasty till forever</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Yesterday, I told mr Chang, till he clean out my luggage and Junk for international court house then he can retired<br /> <br /> he ask what?<br /> <br /> I said : those are not trash.  u can call Ms Tsai <br /> <br /> he said : Ms Tsai, that is impossible<br /> <br /> I said : ask mr Shu he know my United Airline cases, total are 7, now are 8.  Goverment had earn good money from the International Court House, all free, no need to pay back...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">major job at this building is very torture <br /> <br /> the DM er them, enter at 7 am to 3 pm, then 3 pm to 11 pm, Monday to Saturday, and Sunday is 7 am to 4 pm.<br /> <br /> during hurrucan, no vacation</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size: 16px;">the new time will be 1 pm to 8 pm<br /> <br /> Monday to Saturday</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">will have a new trash can by the 7-11<br /> <br /> so, no more run after the trash truck for my mom</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">my mom can't go any where<br /> <br /> she must live at my dad bought for her apartment till she pass away<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> it is my granma ask the favor to the court house for her daughter's forever sentence</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Queen Eliz got 3 boys with my blood cell<br /> <br /> so, those kids ... will not be the ruler at the future</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Colbert will be lock at Taiwan<br /> <br /> as he fake my authorization since 2011~now</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Taiwan e China fall at Lee tenHuei chase me since 1995~2016<br /> <br /> then Francisco Huang murder me since 1987~2017, pay by Zi chinYi e Darlin Wang.<br /> <br /> Chou tintin murder me is till 2011~2017.  as Julie Zhang refuse to call her big sister.<br /> <br /> Zhan hKoo murder me is since 1979~2017, as Lin yunGi is his favor half brother since 1986.  * in his brain, he hate pretty girl won't like him.<br /> <br /> Chen's 3 brother as my mom's cousin, murder me thru their accomplices who want to rule the World with the air con since 1967, with help of local Air Conditioning Cooperation.</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Colbert Tang Chen murder me since 1984<br /> <br /> he block all my access relate to money</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">my mom murder her own mother since 1969 ~1988.  as she trust more to my dad e her cousins</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Francisco Huang the original got 3 stuns<br /> <br /> as he is powerful<br /> <br /> he so want to rule Taiwan and Costa Rica</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">my dad doesn't know his move will murder my granma<br /> <br /> he thought everything are legal to smack families' money since ice age<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> so, he will be lock next to Uncle Hu, as both are dumb since ice age... by mr Shu e classmates.</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">UDN group want to become the empreror since ice age<br /> <br /> but no one listen to them too...<br /> <br /> <br /> the News might are under their control since 1960<br /> <br /> but the head sprout virus containminate to our food is too over.... over 3.7 million World Wide will be e x e c u t e  one by one... including the 3 youth kids at 10A</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Costa Rica fall at Abel Pacheco e Nelson Garita Vargas e Jorge Rojas Vargas's hand 2001~2009.  full attack by European e Abel Pacheco is during his ruling time.  2003~2006.<br /> <br /> USA fall at Bush jr's hand, 1998~2006.  then Obama thought he can win 100% over me and everything, so he fake my authorization with help of UDN USA since 2004~2017.  he die at Ma iinJiou's hand.<br /> <br /> Ma iinJiou the original die at Wu tonYi's asecination at 2014.  then Wu tonYi die as a reporter at 2015.<br /> <br /> so Ma iinJiou will be a simple of Stupid e Moron goddness for Taiwan temple.</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Ma iinJiou is not my relatives<br /> <br /> but Nicaragua Gov claim he is<br /> <br /> and Ma iinJiou being bad secretary of Mr Jian jinKou, he like to earn his credit as I did at 1995.<br /> <br /> as those are fake passport.  he find the lead to the DM at my area.  he bought 5.6 million fake CR passport and 99 million fake Taiwan Reporter Passport at 2004, when he still is the Taipei Mayor.<br /> <br /> then gift its away as a birthday gifts to World Wide leader before 2015.  then joy about the big parties at every Chinese New Year...<br /> <br /> he want to be famous as me or as ileana Calderon Solano.  a Saint or a Murderer</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">World Wide country are 225<br /> <br /> so the leader e crews will have like 65998 as the most<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> but 2015 had died 77.9 million</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Ma iinJiou will be free to travel around the World with his brand new 787<br /> <br /> <br /> who murder those 77.9 million?</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">it need a lot of cooperation to murder that amount of people<br /> <br /> <br /> the cooperation Air Conditioning Taiwan will be <span style="color:#0000FF;">e x e c u t e</span>  next with UDN Reporter</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">my gran ma and my father got throw out since 1964<br /> <br /> by Chen hooKieun e teams WenLinHoo e Abura e families</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">the Printing of fake passports are by UDN Beikan since 1943~2017</span>
回應...