返回 家庭教育

死亡可以「暫停」嗎?

<br /> <span style="font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">-196℃ is frozen as hard like rock</span>
  • <span style="font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">李登輝被認為當得最好?<br /> <br /> till, 2010, the news know he died since 1996, 2 days before Bush Sr and Bush Jr.<br /> <br /> then 4 days ahead of Figuerres Olsen.<br /> <br /> the news refuse to learn, a young girl at age 52 by that time will become the New Leader of the World.  and the other information, they doesn't have ...<br /> <br /> the new Gov :  cooperate Taiwan, United Kingdom, USA and Costa Rica.</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">既非總統制也非內閣制又不是西歐雙首長制的拚裝車體制實在太爛了?<br /> <br /> since 2011, the New Goverment can't break thru the News...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;"><span style="color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">跟廟裡的神明搶錢<br /> <br /> Taiwan News Source : no big money for us, u can't pass</span></span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">硬推一粒一羞、硬要用愛發電、硬過同同、硬推毒品除罪化、硬推通姦除罪化、硬要洗腦學生和百姓、硬要騙、硬ㄠ...<br /> <br /> I had learn lot of strange Chinese after 2006</span></span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">臉上塗抹精液?<br /> <br /> will cause the raper die under knives slices by the victim</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">受害時間長達6年?<br /> <br /> humiliation, may be<br /> <br /> but never in rape...</span>
  • <p style="box-sizing: inherit; font-size: 40px; margin: 0px; font-weight: 400; -align: justify; color: rgb(52, 73, 94); font-family: "Noto Sans TC", STHeitiTC-Light, "Microsoft JhengHei", sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><span style="font-size:16px;">白天叫哥哥 only in stories got lot of horny ... the reporter had read and see too many oppa ...</span></p>
  • <br /> <span style="font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">自行車道直接變身,成為135公尺長、11米高的大型滑水道<br /> <br /> the plasitc water run way is make by USA, total debt Ms Tsai recieve is USD$ 65 million</span>
  • <span style="font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">大眾運輸 all belong to HIM since ice age<br /> <br /> the driver, vehicle, maintain ... all need money... to spend<br /> <br /> <br /> but the News from Nicaragua and Beikan love to claim they are the GOD sent messagers...so they are the owner since ice age too...  total they debt are USD$ 654 million to China Gov since 2016....</span>
  • <span style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; letter-spacing: 0.75px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><span style="font-size:14px;">a young girl at age 52 by that time will become the New Leader of the World.</span><br /> <br /> <strong>this news and rule is not base as I am the New PS</strong><br /> <br /> this is with basic of Queen Eliz ask Rita Kusno how she sure I am Mr Jian zhonZhen's relatives at 1992?</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">97 Countries present my birth certification to International Court House at 1980.  that I am Mr Jian zhonZhen's great gran daughter<br /> <br /> who had been masacre 6.5 million Jewish since 1970~2019</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Colbert Tang Chen (my elder brother learn this joke at 1990) thru Francisco Huang at a party with his new friends.  they are all naked playing water soccers </span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">3 days later, he rush to pull out the look like ISIS sue from the Police Station</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size: 16px;">Mr Jian zhonZhen reiceve this joke from the International Court House...he doesn't believe his eyes and ear<br /> <br /> but he secretarly call Hu jiaHao, his real gran son into his apartment, to question do he know anything?</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">97 x 25 Judges = 2425 Judges use 10 years to interview HK UDN all members one by one</span><br /> <br /> <span style="font-size:20px;">then check their films and photos taken from me as a baby till 25 yrs old photographs<br /> <br /> actors total are 16.  all girls from UDN Taiwan and USA, all under 162 after fully grown</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;"><span style="font-size:18px;">at 1989, Rita Kusno forgot which one is me<br /> <br /> she take me to see her husband then chat about she is the Queen and her husband is the King of the Universal<br /> <br /> my answer let the OIJ and Taiwan Investigation Special Agent release the fears...</span></span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:18px;">by that time the cooperation team to rule for me are the International Judges</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">BBC HK were the one show the picture to Mr Jian zhonZhen at 1983<br /> <br /> after they left<br /> <br /> Mr Jian zhonZhen call Hu yiMin and tell him what he gonna to do... * he got murder by him at 1985.  then live at Costa Rica till now...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;"><span style="font-size:18px;">as he accidentially sign the certification as it is in Spanish tramp by Ma iinJiou's parents at 1979</span></span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:18px;">my 1992 operation also are murder from 250 USA Judges, who know my case since 1976 thru UDN HK and Taiwan </span>
回應...
 返回 家庭教育