沒有進貨紀錄?

<span style="font-size:16px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">matter to whom?</span></strong></span></span><br /> <br /> <span style="font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><span style="font-size:16px;">柴魚精粉、無水檸檬酸、紅麴粉 are Taiwan Unique Product since 1990.  by UDN Group</span><br /> <br /> <br /> but 蝦味先 refuse to buy from them.  as all their product are produce at Costa Rica come in jet.  since 1985.  </span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;"><span style="color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(246, 247, 249);">Tracy and Telly went with their kids. as they got my blood cell, so they will have endless food</span></span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;"><span style="color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(246, 247, 249);">only stupid will</span><span style="color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(246, 247, 249);"> </span><span class="highlightNode" style="background-color: rgba(88, 144, 255, 0.15); ber-bottom: 1px solid rgba(88, 144, 255, 0.3); padding: 0px 1px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(29, 33, 41);">seduce u</span><span style="color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(246, 247, 249);">, never the PS, said ur boss</span></span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;"><span style="color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(246, 247, 249);">as u watch this page solo, the other crew of his take care ur major e-mails. and ahead of me, only 11A love to practice his English with u, then join in his half brother then my brother and Julie Zhang</span></span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;"><span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: bold; -align: center; background-color: rgb(17, 17, 17);">u are no body since u lie about my life and rob my stuff for ur cheap bitches</span></span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;"><span style="color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(246, 247, 249);">u start from wrong side...then u will lose like those Dell with ileana Calderon Solano<br /> <br /> u were lucky with ur experience over those lazy BBC, can't trust their documents</span></span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;"><span style="color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(246, 247, 249);">I almost die before 2010. u were almost at 2008.</span></span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;"><span style="color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(246, 247, 249);">u can't change the pattern, not as I am on line. he is a moron like those</span><span style="color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(246, 247, 249);"> </span><span class="highlightNode" style="background-color: rgba(88, 144, 255, 0.15); ber-bottom: 1px solid rgba(88, 144, 255, 0.3); padding: 0px 1px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(29, 33, 41);">stupid</span><span style="color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(246, 247, 249);"> men u know once. except the long term murder ideas, we can't escape...</span></span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;"><span style="color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(246, 247, 249);">u didn't count my enemies at Los Guidos the East side and Municipalidad Desamparado</span></span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Piers Morgan group at 2001, s e t the pattern that I should know is 6 days ahead.<br /> <br /> but some contestant s e t at 6 hours ahead<br /> <br /> so, the range is 6 hours to 12 days... the last one is Nissan Group International.  * they are s e t to be dead with me by Abura e Fancisco Huang at 1990.</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">CNN before 2016, doesn't know anything about Super Web nor Program Starter<br /> <br /> till I attack their NSA USA Team at 2016.<br /> <br /> their NSA USA Team are 67% NSA Taiwanese.  CNN doesn't know till 2016.<br /> <br /> after I attack them, with my information from their reporter who are pure Nica and Costa Rican...<br /> <br /> CNN learn there's something wrong...  they might be a part of UDN Group.  But they are growning to global big since 1999...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">after 2001, some of them team up to save USA<br /> <br /> but the information is so poor</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">at 2016<br /> <br /> I bombed CNN with 34 days then I departure to other site... as Part guide by OIJ Heredia and Part from HIM</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">3% of their NSA USA CNN team...gather to do their own re-search over my behavior on web <br /> <br /> then find where I located?<br /> <br /> in less then 3 hours, they found me under protection 67%, attack me with strange program 59%.<br /> <br /> and what is Program Starter?  they never heard of it before...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">total their NSA USA team are 6.7 million World Wide<br /> <br /> after 3 hours' basic study, they go to their bosses.  total are 64799 different departments World Wide too...</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">from there <br /> <br /> they team up all the crews, to dig what the heck is Program Starter?<br /> <br /> if I can solve their report in short cuts... then they hope the Program is a good one to help this Planet and live better everybody...<br /> <br /> they want to help me... if they could</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">when they hit on Section Final at Probiz<br /> <br /> they found there got blocks...by Abel Pacheco and Figuerres Olsen, they said it is my protection to harm more people<br /> <br /> <br /> they sharp their eyes, they knew from my E-mails, I hate those mfkers...</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">CNN bought a brand new computer at 2016's December 10th<br /> <br /> TIFFANI from OIJ Heredia.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> first, they thought I am a computer<br /> <br /> but after peek on me at the Video Cam, they can finish their report over me in light speed and pure joke about their thought...make them cry for months...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;"><span style="color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(246, 247, 249);">irlyn like to Silverfox the jerk and Tiffani the crazy<br /> <br /> so, many her team mates at Piers Morgan group, thought I am 2 different person</span></span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">with Zi ChinYi's wife as the witness then she got r e c o r d i n g over Zi ChinYi force her to do the wife change with his friends<br /> <br /> as refuse to go... she got beaten by him <br /> <br /> they got 2 kids, all girls.</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">she went to Police Station then the District Mayor for help at last month</span>
回應...