網路收訊差

<br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Dr Chen WM : I hate Tiffani... she got too many tips.  my nurse are copy her way of quick curing<br /> <br /> Dr Kan YS : I like her... it prove she is normal ... she got s e t up by bad doctor at Costa Rica<br /> <br /> OIJ : we understand ur meaning... she is cute in our eyes...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Shih Yean Court Judge : Zhan HK the witness of Tang MeiLing and Zi ChinYi married at 2004?<br /> <br /> Zhan HK : yes I am... Yeh LChan too...<br /> <br /> <br /> Shih Yean Court Judge : with her Taiwan ID?<br /> <br /> Zhan HK : yes, I witnesses at 2014.  but Chou tintin said 2004 sounds better</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">UDN : <strong>she is single since 1988</strong>.  she enter with her HK ID and over sea Chinese passport.  NOT HER COSTA RICA PASSPORT</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Piers Morgan : who is that Zi ChinYi?  over heard he doesn't need wife...<br /> <br /> <br /> Zi ChinYi : that bitch ran away at 1989.  I want all her factories as my personal damage<br /> <br /> Piers Morgan : u the one sent her the ran away divorce er at 1987... why change to 1989?</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Zi ChinYi : matter to whom ?  I LIKE TO CHANGE WIFE WITH OTHER MEN?</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">UDN : I like Tiffani too... she is telling the truth since day one... my sister work as Chou tintin's co worker... (light up a cigarette)</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Piers Morgan : who will marry u and change partner?  Tiffani ?<br /> <br /> Zi ChinYi : that bitch ran away... I got some hot babe on waiting list, those men demand for her</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Chou tintin : grab a chair hit to Zi ChinYi... u son of bitch, u lie to me</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size: 16px;">Chou tintin : I see her growing ...SHE WON'T DO SUCH THING WITH U.  u mother fucker<br /> <br /> Zi ChinYi : we got a great time before... why u hit me?</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Chou tintin : I like men, Tiffani know it.. she never touch or after my men.  I like her...very much....(gosh...I lost her)</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Yeh LChan : I like that 10%.  No one can rob from me.<br /> <br /> UDN : who give u the pass w o r d of the lamp?<br /> <br /> Chou tintin : Zi ChinYi and Chen JienYi at 2013</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">UDN : they are OK to interview with u guys... I will wait at the listen room<br /> <br /> --<br /> <br /> Piers Morgan : I am interest the change wife hobbies.  Don't u scare to have any dieases?<br /> <br /> Zi ChinYi : house wives are the cleanest, more clean then those NT$ 3000.-.<br /> <br /> Piers Morgan : why don't u just live together?<br /> <br /> Zi ChinYi : my mom want a gran son<br /> <br /> Piers Morgan : do ur mom know u exchange wife?<br /> <br /> Zi ChinYi : I never told them before.  that bitch didn't said a w o r d...<br /> <br /> Piers Morgan : did she agree with u?<br /> <br /> Zi ChinYi : I told u, that bitch didn't said a w o r d<br /> <br /> Piers Morgan : I am asking did Tiffani said anything.  I am not care ur bitch had gone with u</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Zi ChinYi : that bitch I said is Tiffani<br /> <br /> Piers Morgan : u married her and had promise to take care of her... how can u call her with nicks like that?<br /> <br /> Zi ChinYi : I am the king, she should obey me.  I had punished her one time.  she knee in front of me, beg for mercy...<br /> <br /> Piers Morgan : I will do it too... when I can't win...</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Jon : how u like to be the stun of ur best friend?<br /> <br /> Chou tintin : she is not my best friend.  I am her big sister<br /> <br /> Jon : u 2 had different last name<br /> <br /> Chou tintin : I force her to call me big sister... ok we were friends...</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">irlyn : how u see Tiffani?<br /> <br /> Zhan HK : she debt me money<br /> <br /> irlyn : as u were her responsable the Taiwan ID?  it is a known her for that long only...<br /> <br /> Zhan HK : without that ID, she got no luck anywhere<br /> <br /> irlyn : is she single when u respon hre at 1988<br /> <br /> Zhan HK : Zi ChinYi is nice to her... they match to each other<br /> <br /> irlyn : then Zi ChinYi can do so, she doesn't need u<br /> <br /> Zhan HK : but I do that favor as she scare of hell to find Zi ChinYi</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">irlyn : why Chou tintin doesn't do that favor to her?<br /> <br /> Zhan HK : Chou tintin told me to do it.  As she is afraid she will be a bad citizen</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">irlyn :  Tiffani's brother debt tons of money, here is the account, that u should give her brother as u been help her to have that ID, total is USD$ 65 million</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Zhan HK : that one is me sueing for money too...<br /> <br /> irlyn : so u admit u debt USD$ 65 million to Tiffani at first</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Zhan HK : I had invest USD$ 65K to Chen JienYi.  My income is slow, but Tiffani with that ID.  it is my lucky day...<br /> <br /> irlyn : u should go thru the court to ask the money...</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Zhan HK : I prefer the friendly way<br /> <br /> irlyn : stocking is against the law<br /> <br /> Zhan HK : she doesn't know anything... I should go to Beitou... find by myself<br /> <br /> irlyn : she will find the police...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Zhan HK : I got lot of friends too<br /> <br /> irlyn : so am I...<br /> <br /> the District Mayor : if u dare to get close to my district area... u beware</span>
回應...