老狐要搬遠些

<br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Huang's hubby earn a job with Mr Lee TenHuei at 2013's March<br /> <br /> he must report honestly ... over me and my families</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Zhan HK : any luck she got, she should share <br /> <br /> <br /> Heredia OIJ Judge : then u should have ur big muscle fall off then repeat her way... to show up how u got cure... we doesn't have that part's information yet...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">UDN : we had done 2 filming, last month and this week<br /> <br /> Dr Chen WM : the muscle part are different... then Chou tintin is not Tiffani.</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Zhan HK : she debt me money, it is the definition<br /> <br /> UDN : we chat that at UDN, u can't be so shamelss in front the international reporter<br /> <br /> Casa Presidential Taiwan : we chat check, u guys are not reporter... how shame u all are to pretend u guys are professional</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Chou tintin sit at wheel chair : knocking for her speaking time<br /> <br /> Piers Morgan dye his hair at the afternoon then wear high heel, sit next to Jon (Swedish)<br /> <br /> <br /> Chou tintin : I am Tiffani's old friend, I been taking care of her since 1984.  We broke up at 2009, as I took back a commission that I had promised to her...<br /> <br /> Yeh LChan : I am the one earn the 10%.  Tiffani is cheap and ugly...</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Chou tintin : I had lost my knee's soft bone back to 1982.  Tiffani should pay for it.  all her fault<br /> <br /> OIJ Heredia : u just said u were her friend since 1984<br /> <br /> Chou tintin : (ask UDN) I mistaken the date... <br /> <br /> OIJ Heredia : Tiffani had written us, u know her at Costa Rica 1984.  we got ur date enter Costa Rica</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Chou tintin : I TAKE CARE OF HER SINCE 1984<br /> <br /> UDN : U sit down, we chat that back to UDN<br /> <br /> OIJ : the truth again....</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Jon : I know Tiffani since 1986, she is not a mean person.  if she can thanks people, she will make a big list...<br /> <br /> irlyn : Tiffani is a nice person, I know her since 2007 on web... <br /> <br /> Hu JiaHoa : I know her since young, she is ok and nice person.   </span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Chou tintin : I want first class hotel around the World<br /> <br /> Zhan HK : I want life time big money, make that USD$ 16K per month<br /> <br /> --<br /> <br /> Dr Kan YS : in small voice... they should lock up... it is too over... to Casa Presidential Taiwan and District Mayor</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">UDN :  U DON'T FORCE PEOPLE TO GIVE U THINGS.  U 2 FUCK OFF</span><br /> <br />  
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Chou tintin : U ... RESPECT ME.   I AM TIFFANI'S STUN SINCE 1990</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">UDN : U ... WHAT U JUST SAID?<br /> <br /> irlyn : she is Tiffani's stun since 1990<br /> <br /> <br /> Zhan HK : I am the witness since 1989... Chou tintin is Tiffani's stun since 1990.  Zi ChinYi is the one pay to her</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Piers Morgan : Tiffani doesn't know u are her stun, does she?</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">UDN : look at Chou tintin and Zhan HK... as they sit very far from each other... they don't speak...<br /> <br /> Yeh LChan : it is my first time to heard it...<br /> <br /> Chou tintin : I only had film few movies and some pictures.  She doesn't know anything<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> UDN : OH GOD HELP ME....</span>
回應...