老狐要搬遠些

<br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Huang's hubby earn a job with Mr Lee TenHuei at 2013's March<br /> <br /> he must report honestly ... over me and my families</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">I take taxi to do hair cut too<br /> <br /> <br /> so, I seen Zhan HueiKou enter elevator at 6th floor<br /> <br /> at the 7th floor, the elevator is almost empty, so I stood at the end... when I saw him, I am not sure, but Mr J...warn<br /> <br /> so I lower my knee....</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">he is at 178<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> I am not happy to see him there...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">the original Piers Morgan is black hair<br /> <br /> he is lot skinny then at this <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZGrL7MiUYs&t=285s" target="_blank">film</a>... taken at 16 months ago before the election of USA</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">19 real reporters on that street<br /> <br /> <br /> while UDN and their actress Chou tintin finish filming this morning...<br /> <br /> they had their shrink, Lee yiuZoi, he back to life again...<br /> <br /> the ex boy friend the shorty<br /> <br /> Zhan HueiKou standing as vice Director and the reporter...<br /> <br /> people get close to see what they are filming...<br /> <br /> they show the sad Chou tintin fall of her big muscle at her left leg... they didn't use make up at 3 weeks early, they real push her to the ground, so she got one side of her face in blues...</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Chou tintin walk 160 mts like a crab...<br /> <br /> a reporter of FDA : what is she doing?<br /> <br /> Zhan : she is repeat her wound so the international bone asociation will pay us the insurance...<br /> <br /> FDA reporter : pull out the street video cam is faster</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">all 19 reporters aside of UDN group, understand perfect Chinese<br /> <br /> <br /> FDA reporter : why bone asociation?  that need a real doctor to ask, never the insurance company can offer the ... then this kind's falling are too much World Wide... she should s i t in a wheel chair, never walk like that...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Zhan : this afternoon she will enter operation to save her knee...<br /> <br /> FDA reporter : she can walk normal, why need more stupid detail on filming... give me ur name, I want to report u as an idiot film maker</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">as Chou tintin got pushed<br /> <br /> so her knees is full off irritated scar and with blues too...  she reciever USD$ 11K for the sacrefits<br /> <br /> her ex lift her up like she weight 89 kilos.  then carry her on his back rush into the house they rent 3 months ago... the gate is similar with my building....</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">my old film is under protection by Casa Presidential since I sue UAL thru the District Mayor<br /> <br /> but the film UDN pull out is at the International Health Center</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">irlyn is at her top floor acting as princess Fiona<br /> <br /> with her high tech speaker, listen all the movemant down stair...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">the 16 crews of UDN give their name list as the Reporter of CNN international to FDA reporter at 14 hours ago...</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">3 hours ago<br /> <br /> <br /> Piers Morgan on first line to knock on their door<br /> <br /> to asking profestion question in Chinese<br /> <br /> <br /> Chou tintin went horny.... </span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Piers Morgan is in shock<br /> <br /> he back off ...<br /> <br /> his 2 camera men save him out of there<br /> <br /> but they all have good look of Chou tintin that <strong>she is similar look like me</strong> when I am at 86 kilos...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-family: arial, 新細明體; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 0.75px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">we chat Spanish in light speed...<br /> <br /> <strong>it mean we chat too fast, only Costa Rican understand</strong></span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Piers Morgan got my warning since last night <br /> <br /> he found this case very interesting<br /> <br /> <br /> right now, he is having his dinner with Dr Chen WM</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">this is a case call : the shame of Taiwanese<br /> <br /> <br /> Dr Chen WM want to become the director too...</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">36 of Piers Morgan's reporter<br /> <br /> irlyn and her collegues <br /> <br /> Hu jiaHao and his team<br /> <br /> <strong>Dr Chen WM</strong><br /> <br /> Dr Kan YS <br /> <br /> OIJ China<br /> <br /> total 246<br /> <br /> will gathering at Taipei Veterans General Hospital in less then 3 hours<br /> <br /> they like to work at night...<br /> <br /> to see my films and how to protect his profesion view over Taiwanese's stupid and shameless...</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Dr Kan YS : whow ... they look alike<br /> <br /> Dr Chen WM : thank goodness that Chou tt doesn't speak Spanish.  I got her tape in Spanish... (play)<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> at Taiwan's Taxi all have 16 hidden camera...</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Casa Presidential Taiwan in charge to warn UDN e their people<br /> <br /> <br /> so, their presentive the lawyer<br /> <br /> UDN : we want USD$ 56 trillion, as it is Chou tintin's case.  Never Tang MeiLing.  we got all the film making since 4 months ago... last week were call ur attention</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Zhan HK : I let her to have Taiwan ID, so I need money to retire<br /> <br /> <br /> OIJ Heredia : here is Tiffani's debt, as u let her to have the Taiwan ID... USD$ 655 trillion<br /> <br /> UDN : we had check Zhan HK is not the credit card nor money issue responsable.  he doesn't need to pay Tiffani's debt</span>
回應...