老狐要搬遠些

<br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Huang's hubby earn a job with Mr Lee TenHuei at 2013's March<br /> <br /> he must report honestly ... over me and my families</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Terry King love my gran ma<br /> <br /> so he will stay close to her</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">the first 8 step of <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LSYuZRSGcY" target="_blank">get down</a>, is cool to learn</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Piers Morgan's first marriage is with a Costa Rican<br /> <br /> they fall in love for 2 yrs<br /> <br /> at the married day (2005)...Piers as too tired, he falls to s l e e p...<br /> <br /> he woke up at the second day... found his bride ran away with his chofer and all his money...</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">Piers Morgan's second marriage is with a Taiwanese (2014)<br /> <br /> they had sex since 2009<br /> <br /> he didn't know he s l e p t with a group of stuns...total 6<br /> <br /> at the married date...  all six show up... all are irlyn's relatives...</span><br /> <br />  
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">they clean him after the wedding date<br /> <br /> so, he is clean since 2014<br /> <br /> <br /> till 2016, he been work at Shih Yean as a black hand with Bell...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Julie Zhang thought he is a stun of Piers Morgan<br /> <br /> but she ran after him and ask lot of laws about the DEATH and Super Web, how to sue...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">till 2016, Julie Zhang got a chance to put Piers Morgan into the Quest, as the real Piers Morgan<br /> <br /> UDN is the one put Piers Morgan die with me since 2001</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">irlyn doesn't know her relatives been with Piers Morgan<br /> <br /> they didn't know she is his worker either<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> so, irlyn's future is at her hand.  not at her families' hand</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Terry King had learn too many stupid things with Dave Latto and Timothy Sewell<br /> <br /> so, he got strike out over 8 times by Mr J... to prove how idiot that he is...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size: 16px;">Angela Chou doesn't like anybody I like on TV<br /> <br /> including Piers Morgan<br /> <br /> <br /> I am the one told her that he is very funny on TV</span>
  • <br /> <span style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, "Lucida Grande", sans-serif; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 0.75px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">now I am famous as the trouble maker to Taipei Veterans General Hospital </span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(246, 247, 249);"> </span><span style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(29, 33, 41); background-color: rgb(246, 247, 249);"><span style="font-family: inherit;"><span data-ft="{"tn":"K"}" style="font-family: inherit;"><span class="UFICommentBody" style="font-family: inherit;"><span style="font-family: inherit;">Costa Rica is small for OIJ population</span></span></span></span></span></span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">the newest joke from UDN group<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> I fall off my big muscle at my left small leg... without hit my face to the ground nor in wheel chair.<br /> <br /> Dr Chen WM sent my film to Intenational Bone Asociation Group for medical study... he had hide my face, but never the building... nor the address...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">6 months ahead... UDN found me familiar, they pull out the address with more time checking who enter and out of the building</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">5 months ago... new actor entering<br /> <br /> <br /> Chou tintin mad with furious<br /> <br /> Zhang HueiKou mad that I didn't told him that I got this big luck<br /> <br /> Chou tintin's ex boy friend, the shorty that earn her 10% at 2009.</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Dr Chen WM showed I enter a Taxi then out of the Taxi<br /> <br /> --<br /> <br /> UDN and Chou tintin practice for 3 weeks, at the street that live irlyn and Hu jiaHao</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">Dr Chen WM didn't show the tape : me inside the taxi with my mom<br /> <br /> we chat Spanish in light speed...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">when I on street, I don't look around<br /> <br /> nor to notice did anybody tailing me<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> so... at last week I go to Taipei Veterans General Hospital</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">at my house video cam, had seen I swallow a lot of acetaminofen and anti inflamac medicine<br /> <br /> it mean I catch cold</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">the nose, throat and ear infection is at 6th floor<br /> <br /> <br /> but I went to see dentist...it is at 7th floor</span>
回應...