Just Give Me A Reason

太愛這首歌~所以跟大家分享一下!<br /> <iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="336" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OpQFFLBMEPI" width="448"></iframe><br /> Right from the start<br /> You were a thief<br /> You stole my heart<br /> And I your willing victim<br /> I let you see the parts of me<br /> That weren't all that pretty<br /> And with every touch you fixed them<br /> Now you've been talking in your , oh, oh<br /> Things you never say to me, oh, oh<br /> Tell me that you've had enough<br /> Of our love, our love<br /> Just give me a reason<br /> Just a little bit's enough<br /> Just a second we're not broken just bent<br /> And we can learn to love again<br /> It's in the stars<br /> It's been written in the scars on our hearts<br /> We're not broken just bent<br /> And we can learn to love again<br /> I'm sorry I don't understand<br /> Where all of this is coming from<br /> I thought that we were fine<br /> (Oh, we had everything)<br /> Your head is running wild again<br /> My dear we still have everythin'<br /> And it's all in your mind<br /> (Yeah, but this is happenin')<br /> You've been havin' real bad dreams, oh, oh<br /> You used to lie so close to me, oh, oh<br /> There's nothing more than empty sheets<br /> Between our love, our love<br /> Oh, our love, our love<br /> Just give me a reason<br /> Just a little bit's enough<br /> Just a second we're not broken just bent<br /> And we can learn to love again<br /> I never stopped<br /> You're still written in the scars on my heart<br /> You're not broken just bent<br /> And we can learn to love again<br /> Oh, tear ducts can rust<br /> I'll fix it for us<br /> We're collecting dust<br /> But our love's enough<br /> You're holding it in<br /> You're pouring a drink<br /> No nothing is as bad as it seems<br /> We'll come clean<br /> Just give me a reason<br /> Just a little bit's enough<br /> Just a second we're not broken just bent<br /> And we can learn to love again<br /> It's in the stars<br /> It's been written in the scars on our hearts<br /> That we're not broken just bent<br /> And we can learn to love again<br /> Just give me a reason<br /> Just a little bit's enough<br /> Just a second we're not broken just bent<br /> And we can learn to love again<br /> It's in the stars<br /> It's been written in the scars on our hearts<br /> That we're not broken just bent<br /> And we can learn to love again<br /> Oh, we can learn to love again<br /> Oh, we can learn to love again<br /> Oh, oh, that we're not broken just bent<br /> And we can learn to love again<br />
回應...