發揮潛力 給我亮麗 : )

I  was  searching  info  on  UK  beauty  brands  and  this  thread  came  up.  Very  helpful,  ladies.  Here  is  another  thread  mentioning  those  UK  brands,  where  you  can  find  REN`s  and  other  brands`  websites:
http://www.fashionguide.com.tw/Forum/MsgL.asp?BoardNum=4&LinkTo=GroupTopicL&TopicNum=4239&Absolute=1

To  Cream  tea,

Wow,  you  are  so  surreal!  I  have  never  seen  anyone  buying  so  many  bags  from  a  single  brand  in  one  single  season.  (Saw  your  posts  about  buying  BV,  Chanel,  Dior...)    Enjoy  those  bags!  (don`t  buy  to  ebay  them  off,  though):)
  • 親愛的大家

猴子社長的allergy有更嚴重的趨向
    懷疑有asthma      >  <    明天去看doc
    還有皮膚也這裡癢      那裡癢        希望不要變成賴皮狗

老實說
    我從星期五買買買到今天
    但是還是昨天買衣服更高興:  )
    感謝Kelly的reminder   
    在Ann  Taylor撿便宜
    在American  Eagles和Abercrombie&Fitch買褲子買裙子買到爽

Barbie
    我也愛A&F
    哈哈哈哈    老猴子又在妝可愛
    yippie

• Barbie

小猴雞婆幫Kelly回答

Kelly住在Pittsburgh
    我住在Philadelphia
    我們是Pennsylvania門神二人組
    他把西邊      我看東邊
  • Cat

mama  mia
    你不喟是我的偶像
    連shopping  list都這麼impressive
    way  to  go  ,  girl    ^^

chifure真的便宜又好用      :  )
    inoui  eyeliner  stays  4EVER!!!

米米
    bliss  lemon  body  butter  我昨天在sephora有看到
    但是沒有試試看      所以也不知到  :(
  • 姊妹們

猴子社長回來報到
    忙忙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    現在家裡    sigh
    what  a  mess!!!!!!!
    看了都討厭

先讓大家知道猴子還正常呼吸著
    不過這裡癢那裡癢的      痛苦
    slight  asthma  >"<    好慘喔    好慘

• Kelly,

actually  i  had  my  personal  shopper  hold  some  items  for  that  sale  event  (  doubt  points  on  discounted  merchandise)
    however,  i  didn`t  go  there  yesterday.    actually  i  drove  to  "middle  of  nowhere"  municipal  court  in  Jersey  with  my  friend.    we  left  Philly  at  7.10AM
    can  you  believe  it?    my  friend  is  such  a  GENIUS!!!
    he  got  me  a  WRONG  address.    an  address  with  P.O  #?!  at  the  moment  i  was  like  DUH!!  with  that  crap,  how  can  we  find  the  court?  it  would  take  FOREVER  and  we  got  none.  :(      i  really  wanna  smack  him  cuz  i  didn`t  wanna  be  late  for  the  court.    anyway,  it  was  really  sucky.
    yesterday  i  was  driving  around  without  getting  anything.    was  going  to  King  of  Prussia  to  exchange  my  A&F  capri  for  a  smaller  size.    but  something  screwed  it  up.   

sigh~    gotta  be  those  allergents  and  my  allergy.
    i  hit  my  roof  so  early  lately  and  i  don`t  like  to  be  that  way  at  all.

by  the  way,  i  got  2  pairs  of  shoes  from  Ann  Taylor.    what  i  am  thinking  is  i  let  my  mom  pick  the  one  she  wants  and  i  will  take  whatever  is  left.   
    haha  actually  they  got  the  same  design.    just  one  is  mules  and  the  other  is  dressy  high  heels.  :  )
  • Riz,我愛芭比風  and  others

lemme  answer  that  QUESTION  for  Cat.

hahhaha
    i  bet  Cat  is  just  *chesty*.    she  is  slim  too  :  )

heeheehee
    i  like  boobies  and  booties  ^______________^
  • Kelly

yap  i  paid  the  fine  right  away!    sigh,  would  rather  spend  that  $$$$$  on  something  else...

the  weather  was  really  really  bad  this  morning.    it  was  so  gloomy.  >"<    worse  yet,  i  got  somehow  moody  and  down  in  the  morning.   

guess  what?    today  i  asked  to  leave  earlier.    HAH,  really  early!!!    i  got  haircut  and  fooled  around  in  the  city  enjoying  the  sunshine.    (it  was  awkard  cuz  the  weatherman  said  it  was  to  rain  today.    anyway,  the  good  thing  was  it  did  not)
    also  i  stopped  by  Ralph  Lauren.    holly  molly.    they  rose  the  price  again  or  what?    how  come  everything  seems  to  be  SO  SO  $$$$$$  to  me?    you  know  what?    i  saw  some  cute  skirts.    but  they  cost  like  $350  up!!!  cmon  they  are  just  *cotton*.    after  complaining  about  the  rediculous  price,  HAHA,  i  still  walked  away  with  something.   
    Pink  Pony  tee  in  black  and  a  super  cute  Pink  Pony  tote  in  white.    hahahahahh...they  are  so  irresistible  :  )
  • 米米

那你的皮膚這麼乾      什麼乳液才對你保濕?    eucerin?
    你的腳也會這樣乾嘛?    現在我的腳跟很乾    cracked  >"<
    好醜喔      不過今天晚上幫他去角質      上了foot  cream
    還有baby  oil  gel    現在才比較好

其實現在慘了是
    我的allergy還讓我皮膚癢呢
    真的是被打敗了-_______________-
  • Kelly,

all  i  wanna  do  is  to  be  a  SLACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigh,  RL  is  really  really  EXPENSIVE.    $$$$$$

by  the  way,  where  do  you  usually  get  your  OPI  and  ESSIE?    we  got  trade  secret  and  whatsoever  here.    however  i  just  can`t  fine  the  shades  i  want  in  those  stores.    :(
  • 我愛芭比風

hahah
    i  am  unlike  you...ive  never  been  a  Chanel  fan.    dunno  why  thou.    but  this  time,  i  got  an  eyeliner  pencil,  a  lip  gloss  and  a  nail  polish.
    gee,  i  just  have  to  say  Chanel  eyeliner  pencil  is  really  a  good  buy.    the  texture  is  just  so  right    that  it  is  no  hassle  to  roll  it  on  your  eyelids,  no  to  mention  how  well  it  stays  put.    of  course  the  color  is  a  PLUS.    err  i  forgot  what  shade  it  is  thou.  :(
    lip  gloss  is  alright.    kinda  dry...compared  to  YSL,  Sisley,  Nars,  Chantecaille  and  whatsoever.
    as  for  the  nail  polish,  i  got  CRY  BABY  which  is  very  cute  pink.
    actually  i  checked  out  Critalle  gloss.  well,  they  are  alright.    i  dont  like  them  that  much  thou.    just  my  girlfriend  is  so  crazy  over  them
  • 親愛的大家

猴子現在在台灣
    昨天經過25hrs  長途跋涉才到台灣的家  -___________-
    台灣真的有夠"熱"
    你們一定不相信      我一路上到台灣    拉拉拉拉拉8次
    真的是噁心到極點
    這次也很累      我媽都說我睡著在沙發上    讓電視"看"

這次在台灣    很多小吃想吃
    不過猴子在美國已經很久不吃豬肉了      因為每吃必拉
    所以要是不吃豬肉    在台灣有很多小吃    都吃不到了
    ~~>________________________<~~

• 姊妹們

小猴這次triple  event買了一些小小東西
    YSL  Sparkling  Touch  for  Lips超超超美    我買的是#3  Pink  Quartz    美美美    還有mango香味
    shimmery...shinny...you  name  it!
  • Sisley  Glossy  Gloss    也很美
    我買#8  Cherry
    想買#1  Sorbet但是Saks沒有
    不過沒想到滿貴的
    $40  for  a  lip  gloss?
    i  gotta  be  so  nuts
  • Kelly,

Woo  Hoo
    guess  what?    i  found  "rose  hip  seed  oil"  at  Whole  Foods  last  night  and  couldn`t  help  trying  it  on  my  face.
    it  is  "oil",  period,  thou.   
    HOWEVER
    it  was  surprisingly  fast-absorbing  and  left  my  skin  so  smooth  and  soft  (that  i  couldn`t  stop  pinching  my  cheeks)
    the  price  is  reasonable  i  guess?  $12.50  for  11ml  100%  organic  rose  hip  seed  oil
    better  yet,  it  has  a  very  subtle  scent.

when  you  mentioned  LM,  i  was  like  AH-HA...
    yeah,  i  have  some  LM  as  well.    for  example,  i  recommend  you  Pressed  Powder  (translucent).    it  is  a  real  good  on-the-go,  compared  to  Chantecaille  loose  powder.
    for  now,  LM  has  some  cute  duo  eyeshadows.    just  i  already  got  those  hues  so  i  dont  wanna  buy  any  more  repeated  shades.

weather!  weather!  weather!
    it  is  so  freaking  changing.    we  had  a  beautiful  day  yesterday.    and  now  i  dont  wanna  believe  that  we  are  gonna  have  some  T-Storms  in  the  afternoon.

because    I    love    to    buy    skincare.        even    it    is    for    winter    use.        Hey,    see    我只是愛買,    我也想去日本逛街買,    買到翻過來    ^__^
    ---->  I  HEAR  YA!    ^^

well,  dunno  why,  there  is  no  motivation  for  me  to  drive  down  to  DC  for  cherryblossoms  since  we  got  tons  of  pretty  ones  in  our  Fairmont  Park  which  is  REALLY  close  to  my  house.

here  is  the  clarins  i  mentioned  earlier  on.
    Clarins  UV  Plus  Protective  Screen  SPF  40

• Kelly,

Thank  you  for  the  suggestion  for  Lauren  :  )
    heehee,  how  do  you  know  i  also  like  DKNY  jeans?    DKNY  too!

Terry  Towel  Trouser...
    i  think  that  is  just  like  our  so-called  velvet  track  suits  and  whatsoever.
    to  give  you  som  rough  ideas,  i  post  a  pic  by  Luicy  Coutur.

Cat,
    correct  me  if  i  got  you  wrong.    :  )
  • Stila,
    I  think  爬文  means  that  read  all  the  past  messages.

"歡迎歡迎來到爬文的地獄社團...不過很好玩的啦...你會開始準備做筆記並且通知銀行調高信用額度"
    It  is  so  true.    I  wanted  to  buy.    I  struggles  with  my  buying  devil  constantly.

I  want  hydrosol  too.    But  I  have  2  Yves  Roches  Fatigue  Eraser  Toner,  1  albion健康化妝水(90%  full),  1  雪肌精(new),  and  1  Immorte  toner(new).    Not  to  mention  the  one  I  am  using  now  is  at  least  40%  full.    I  feel  so  gulity.    I  tell  myself  that  I  don`t  need  anymore.

Compare  my  supply,  Stila  you  can  buy  more.    I  was  going  to  register  on  the  web,  but  I  am  just  afraid  that  I  will  buy  more.    Let  me  know  the  prices.

Cream  Tea,
    Your  cat  is  soooooo  cute.
    Jay`s  shampoo  is  some  kind  of  dog  shampoo.    I  did  not  know  that  they  can  use  people  shampoo.    you  cat  is  so  lucky  to  have  you  as  owner.    I  only  use  some  lemon  oil  on  ribbon  in  Jay`s  room.    plus  lemon  sanitizes  air  and  adds  a  nice  smell.
  • Cream  tea,
    Your  Cat  is  so  cute.    Before  I  use  the  oil,  I  was  a  little  worried  about  Jay  dislike  it.    But  I  only  use  a  few  drop  on  the  ribbon,  and  let  it  hangs.    It  is  on  the  top  of  a  book  shelf,  so  he  can`t  smell  it  directly.    He  does  not  seem  to  be  bother  by  the  lemon  smell.   
    Your  cat  live  such  luxuary  life.    He  eats  "REAL  CRAB  MEAT"????    I  don`t  get  to  eat  real  crab  meat  every  month.    他太嬌貴了.    I  thought  I  was  spoiling  jay.   
    "是我之前的獸醫跟我說用人的沐浴乳比用動物的好的"
    Really?    I  will  use  my  farovite  shampoos  on  Jay.    Maybe  Jay  can  use  the  shampoo  that  I  don`t  like.
    寵物鑑定團  (東森衛視)  even  has  facial  for  dogs.    I  don`t  think  jay  will  enjoy  it  because  he  will  be  moving  constantly.   
    I  haven`t  try  燻香.    I  don`t  know  how  Jay`s  reaction  is  going  to  be. 
    One  more  thing,  how  is  Florihana  price  range?

Riz,   
    我皮膚曬太陽會起疹子發紅發癢,我看過醫生,
    醫生說我的皮膚對太陽敏感,  不過沒有你的同學反應強烈
    I  only  use  body  SPF  on  hot  summer  day  and  when  I  have  to  be  out.
  • Cream  Tea, 
    Thank  you  for  your  advice  on  rose  essential  oil.    I  think  I  will  buy  distilled  rose  oil  for  experiment  purpose.

Stila,
    Can`t  believed  that  you  went  shopping  and  bought  more.    I  went  shopping  and  bought  nothing.    I  did  pretty  good.    I  did  not  go  outlet  shopping.
  • Stila,
    It  is  also  raining  at  pgh.    My  monday  blue  is  not  caused  by  the  weather,  but  redo  a  month  and  half  of  work.    It  is  driving  me  crazy.

Lesson  #1:    Fully  backup  daily.

I  sure  love  freebies  too.  It  is  so  hard  to  resist.
  • Cat,
    好東西真的要跟大家分享,  有空要把寶貝包貼圖上來喔!我喜歡看
    "一起來敗BV    ^^"        我要先存一下錢

I  tried  LP  Sliver  Rain.    I  also  think  it  is  very  mild,  too  mature.
回應...