英文寫作社開張...請大家多多加入並自我介紹喔

My  name  is  Janice.  I  live  in  Shi-Lien.  I`m  22  years  old.  I  work  in  my  daytime  and  go  to  school  in  the  night.  In  fact,  my  major  is  English,  but  I  afraid  to  admit  this.  I`m  not  confident  of  my  Englush.  I`m  glad  here  will  be  a  place  to  practice  our  English.
  • 好想當米蟲:
    Thank  you  for  your  information.  Do  you  know  if  I  can  take  my  daughter  with  me  to  join  the  F2-club?  I  still  worry  about  possibly,  the  child  abuse  may  happen  when  I  am  away  and  let  my  daughter  stay  alone  with  the  babysitter.  If  I  had  no  kid,  I  could  do  anything  I  wanna  do.  But  now  I  have  to  think  of  her  first.
  • 火惹歡:
    So  your  boyfriend  can  enjoy  seeing  the  Hawaii  dancing  with  you,haha.  Look  out  for  the  Hawaii  girls!  Maybe  they  will  steal  your  boyfriend(just  kidding)!  The  news  last  night  said  it`s  terribly  hot  in  Washington  and  New  York.  But  the  climate  in  California  is  still  so  comfortable  that  I  don`t  have  to  turn  on  the  air  conditioner  at  all.  I  think  I  am  lucky.
  • mayalin:
    Sorry  I  can`t  join  you  because  I  am  in  LA.  But  remember  to  send  me  the  pictures  of  your  Bikini  look.  Ha!
  • 700CC溫奶茶:
    You  really  work  and  learn  hard!  If  I  were  you,  I  couldn`t  put  up  with  the  English  class  after  working  for  several  hours.  You  must  be  a  aggressive  girl.  But...do  you  have  time  to  be  with  your  boy  friend?
  • mayalin:
    At  least  you  have  the  guts  to  wear  Bikini....  I  won`t  be  scared  by  your  picture  because  the  worst  figure  I  have  seen(myself),haha
  • 好想當米蟲:
    Thank  you.  It`s  very  kind  of  you.
  • 工作室:
    Welcome!.We  would  like  to  make  friend  with  you,  too.
  • Stila:
    Congratulation.  You  became  MBA  at  quite  young  age.  I  think  I  have  a  lot  to  learn  from  you  because  your  English  must  be  good  after  several  years  training.  What  company  are  you  working  for?Is  it  a  branch  of  Taiwan`s  company  or  not?
  • HsuJessica:
    Hi,  I  am  happy  to  know  you,  too.  Maybe  you  can  talk  about  yourself  more  and  let  us  understand  you  well.
  • 700CC溫奶茶:
    I`m  sorry  that  your  ex-boyfriend  broke  up  with  you.  But  according  to  your  statements,  you  got  over  it,  right?  .  So  start  your  new  life  with  new  friends.  It`s  no  harm  to  have  many  experiences  of  being  in  love.  People  seldom  marry  the  guys  they  first  fall  in  love  with.  My  husband  is  my  4th  lover.  If  I  didn`t  have  the  failure  experiences  before,  maybe  I  can`t  have  the  judgement  to  find  such  a  good  husband.
  • Stila:
    You  are  sick  of  schools?  So  am  I.  My  husband  is  also  a  MBA  and  now  he  works  at  his  father`s  company.  Usually  the  schools  (which  have  MBA  courses  )  accept  the  one  with  some  background  in  business(  or  at  least  with  working  experiences).  So  do  you  have  some  background,too?(  I  can`t  express  my  thinking  well.  If  I  make  any  mistake,  please  tell  me.  Thank  you!)
  • 露咪咪:
    You  are  a  man?  Then  why  your  name  is"  露咪咪"?
    You  don`t  have  any  咪咪  at  all^^.Just  kidding.
  • sister凰:
    I`m  sorry  to  hear  that.  It  is  difficult  to  run  a  company  in  these  days.So    many  companies  go  bankrupt.I  hope  you`ll  get  a  good  job  soon.
  • 火惹歡:
    Oh,  your  boyfriend  is  so  lucky  because  he  has  a  girl  friend  loves  him  so  much....
    Is  the  food  of    taco  bell  and  chicago  dog  delicious?  I  have  to  look  for  the  restaurants.
    I  usually  cook  for  my  kid  and  husband.  But  my  husband  protested  one  day  that  I  should  not  abuse  him  in  this  way.So  now  I  only  cook  for  my  kid.  I  feel  relieved.
    The  Japanese  girls  are  pretty  and  active.  But  my  friend  doesnt  like  them  because  they  are  self-willed.So,  dont  feel  threatened.
  • mayalin:
    There  are  no  clouds  in  the  sky  of  LA....I  pity  you....
  • 露咪咪:
    I`m  sorry.I  never  read  that  comic  book.  But  I  think  it  must  be  interesting.  I  imagine  you  must  be  a  beatiful  girl  with  a  good  figure.
  • Stila:
    My  babysitter  called  in  sick  today.  So  I  have  to  take  care  of  my  daughter  by  myself.  Sigh...
    I`ll  take  your  advise  and  visit  IN&  Out  someday.  The  fast  food  restaurants  nearby  don`t  serve  delicious  food.They  only  feed  me,  not  please  me.

Do  you  want  to  take  over  the  leader  of  our  club?  I  think  your  English  is  much  better  than  mine.  I`m  serious.  Please  think  over  it!
  • Hi,  Katrina:
    Dear  teacher..  How  do  you  teach  children  English  ?
    Let  me  guess....By  singing,  dancing,  role  playing?  If  I  lived  in  Taiwan,  I  would  send  my  daughter  to  your  school.  I  used  to  live  in  Taichung....What`s  your  dream?  Traveling  around  the  world  or  owing  a  beautiful  house  or  both?  I  hope  your  dream  come  true  soon!
  • 火惹歡:
    If  you  were  in  my  shoes,  you  wound`nt  think  it`s  funny  at  all.  It  took  time  to  do  the  cooking.  I  had  to  buy  the  ingredients,  wash  and  cut  the  vegetables,  cook  them  and  wash  all  the  dirty  dishes.  After  all  the  hard  work  he  told  me  what  I  cooked  was  terrible.  I  was  furious.  So  I  went  on  strike.  That`s  why  I  have  more  time  to  type  on  the  computer  now. 
    If  your  boyfriend  becomes  a  chef,  you`ll  have  a  lot  of  delicious  dishes  to  eat,  and  you`ll  become  fat  soon.  Just  kidding,  ha.
  • 喵喵璇:
    You  are  a  civil  servant,  what  many  people  dream  to  be.So  be  patient.  Your  boss  won`t  stay    for  a  long  time  .  He  or  she  will  retire  earlier  than  you  do.Just  make  faces  behind  his  back  and  pretend  work  hard  in  front  of  him.  Then  you  will  feel  better^^
回應...