那就麻煩你囉~ Thanks a million!!

要到memorial day之後啊
    那我考慮晚點再去好了 hehehe
  • AngelHair
    我應該是點入社團網址裡面看照片嗎?
    怎麼都進不去耶
    我換了台電腦也是一樣...
  • to angelhair
    hi, i`m in Sf, too. maybe we can go shopping together next time. can u tell me the boutique`s name u went?
  • angelhair
    did u go to AB FITS in little italy area? i went there last time, i thought it`s closed already. Or it`s moved to other place!
    have u been to the grocery store on "sacramento" street, this store carries lots of fun clothes.
    could u recommend some special boutiques to me ?
  • luxe:
    i agree with u about關門經營"的boutiques, i had a school field trip to "Susan" and learn a lots from her.
    Angelhair:
    i will go check those stores u told me, thanks
  • to Angelhair
    "susan" is a great store, i go there a lots just for looking their collection. and i had a school field trip to "Susan", she is really experienced running her stores. " the grocery store" is her concept store, she puts in lots of her ideas in it.
    I also love the store called " nida" on union street or on hayes street. It carries vanessa bruno`s collection.
  • Angelhair:
     i study in AAC and will graduate this semester. How about u ?
    my classmate< a japaness> is nida`s employee, she is very stylish and nice. u can go check.
  • angelhair:
    i`m in fashion merchandising,too. Maybe we took same class together before. 
    my instructor is Gwen, do u know her?
    do u mind telling me ur real name?
  • angelhair"
    that`s fine, and we still meet each other here!
    do u plan to stay here after graduating? i will go back tw soon,`casue i miss my two cats.
  • angelhair:
    wow, that`s fine and we still meet each othere here!
    are u going to stay here for a long time? i will go back tw soon,but i will miss those shops here for sure.
  • angelhair:
    wow, that`s fine and we still meet each other here!!
    are u going to stay here for long time, i will go back soon.But i will miss those shops for sure,c c!
  • ....... my computer has some problems!!!!
  • ANGELHAIR
    i almost forget "AAU" this news!! because everything is the same.
    did u apply "OPT" b4, that`s would be easy to find a job.
    i search 104.com for job opportunities last week,but there are only few job about fashion merchandising and the qualification is stringent.Applying for a merchandising assistant needs 2-3 years working experience!
    i don`t know what i can do about this.
    i hope i can type in chinese!
  • ANGELHAIR:
    this system doesn`t recognize my the other computer,the sign-in window doesn`t pop out!
    u know what! we both know the same person, she was my classmate b4 and graduated last semester.
  • She is JXXXX. I talk with her today and she said she knows u!
  • Angelhair:
    do u know where can i get "karen walker"`s collection in SF? 
  • ANGELHAIR
    anyway, thanks a lot
    我的電腦恢復正常可以打中文了
    可不可以推建一些你覺的不錯又不是太有名的牌子ㄋ
  • Hi Angelhair
    My pc gots problem again, so i have to type in chinese!!!!!
    I don`t have too many brands that i can recommond u, but a brand called B&Sons in nida is really comfortable. I bought a wool cardigan over one year ago, i still love it now.
    I bought true religion jeans two day b4, and it really fits on me,thanks.
    I`m going to Hawaii this weekend, i hope i can find something good there.
  • Angelhair
    my true religion is non-stretch, and the number is 512. I want to alter the length by myself b4, but i found the side seam is curve. so i don`t know how to sew it now and i already cut it.!!!!
    Now it is still on my sewing machine!!!!
    I don`t know which nida u r talking about, i have no idea about roads of SF.
    U really know lots of special stores in SF, u can publich a shopping guide already.
回應...
 返回 包包鞋子