難道真的得穿束胸嗎?

沒胸部穿啦啦隊服應該很醜吧??

有沒有大胸部的啦啦隊員可以分享一下經驗啊??
  • 要這麼大,跳舞才會有問題.
    圖-->

---
    http://bitsandpieces1.blogspot.com/2006_03_19_archive.html

Dancer  loses  job  due  to  large  breasts

NEW  YORK,  NY,  United  States  (UPI)  --  Judicial  Watch  founder  Larry  Klayman  says  he  may  have  the  first-of-its-kind  case  --  a  Broadway  dancer  fired  because  her  breasts  grew  too  large.

Dancer  Alice  Alyse  told  the  New  York  Post  she  was  making  $130,000  in  the  touring  company  of  `Movin`  Out,``  which  features  the  music  of  Billy  Joel  and  choreography  of  Tyla  Tharp.  But,  after  suffering  two  injuries  during  the  course  of  the  production,  her  breasts  grew.

The  latest  injury  happened  after  she  was  dropped  from  6  feet  up,  she  said.

`I  was  coming  back,  but  my  breasts  had  gotten  bigger,`  she  said.  `I`m  a  size  zero,  but  the  costumes  were  tight.`

`Those  (expletive)  boobs  are  huge  ...  We  hired  you  at  a  C  and  now  you`re  a  D,``  she  quoted  the  stage  manager  as  saying.  `He  was  irrational.`

The  suit  Klayman  filed  in  New  York  charges  the  show`s  producers  with  wrongful  termination  and  sexual  harassment.

`This  is  the  first  time  a  woman  has  been  persecuted  for  having  bigger  boobs,`  he  told  The  Post.

The  producers  had  no  comment.
  • =  ="

她看的到前頭的路嗎?????
  • 小婕兒的話:
    =    ="

她看的到前頭的路嗎?????

==================================================

哈~哈~哈~
    對呀
    真素笑屬偶溜
  • 大胸部煩腦又添一樁嗎?

• 換個隊形