發揮潛力 給我亮麗 : )

I  was  searching  info  on  UK  beauty  brands  and  this  thread  came  up.  Very  helpful,  ladies.  Here  is  another  thread  mentioning  those  UK  brands,  where  you  can  find  REN`s  and  other  brands`  websites:
http://www.fashionguide.com.tw/Forum/MsgL.asp?BoardNum=4&LinkTo=GroupTopicL&TopicNum=4239&Absolute=1

To  Cream  tea,

Wow,  you  are  so  surreal!  I  have  never  seen  anyone  buying  so  many  bags  from  a  single  brand  in  one  single  season.  (Saw  your  posts  about  buying  BV,  Chanel,  Dior...)    Enjoy  those  bags!  (don`t  buy  to  ebay  them  off,  though):)
  • 米色知知
    VW的化妝品包裝看起來都不賴耶
    呵呵
    不知道英國會不會賣~~^^

Riz
    他以前的確是被他爸媽寵壞嚕
    但應為某些原因他家裡不在寵他嚕
    跟他在一起的這段期間裡
    讓我很不喜歡的一件事是
    他家裡讓我有種"照顧他  是我的責任"的感覺
    現在我跟他分手了
    他媽媽對我很不能諒解
    認為我怎麼可以在他最困難的時候選擇跟他分手
    我又不是保母~~我幹麻要用我老爸老媽的錢養個軟飯王啊
    可惡

芭比
    我好很多了
    至少我和他已經結束了
    現在就等他搬出去
    老死不相見嚕
    不過以後如果出去date的話要小心點嚕
    被他知道的話  他也不會讓那個男的好過
    唉....都分手了還不讓我出去Date有沒有搞錯啊
  • Cream  Tea

照片是他小時候的啦
    下個月他就要滿一歲了
    現在可是個小老虎體積^^
    因為我鼻子過敏所以他的毛不能太長啦
    他叫Pink
    雖然他是個帶把的~~

Stila

歐舒丹蜂蜜面膜使用更新報告
    使用兩天後長了兩顆痘
    這樣我是不是真的不適合用啊>  <
  • 小猴社長

先來補個生日快樂^^
    我今年也要滿25了
    你的心情我了解
    我想這幾個月我應該會開始擦防老的保養品了
    有點害怕自己過25會走下坡>  <
  • 這幾天沒來
    因為都躲起來去養皮膚
    用了歐舒丹蜂蜜面膜後
    皮膚變得很不穩定
    還好現在漸漸恢復光明了

小葳葳

你跟小朋友的對話真的是很好笑
    不過好像我們無心的話真的會對小朋友有很大的影響
  • Stila

昨天照你說的方法用了歐舒丹的蜂蜜面膜
    真的薄薄一層就不會長痘耶
    之前我真是太貪心了  哈哈
    以為皮膚乾塗厚一點比較有效果

cream    tea    &    kelly

我也有一隻喵喵
    不過他現在身體毛剃光了
    ------->小時後的照片
  • yo
    yo  yo
    yo  yo  yo
    all  my  lovely  ladies,  here  comes  our  new  thread.
    this  title  is  kinda  lame  thou  it  is  the  best  one  i  could  come  up  w/  so  far

and  thanQ  to  米米.    she  typed  up  those  chinese  for  me  :o)
  • Sahne

oops
    excuse  my  lousy  chinese
    just  misread  your  question
    honestly  i  had  prob  telling  the  difference  among  the  4
    however  without  thinking  of  any  $$$$  constraints,  i  am  sure  i  wanna  grab  them  all  back  home  w/  me.
    :  )
  • Kelly

i  used  PTR  Oxygen  Detoxify  Mask.    am  often  thinking  of  getting  another  one.    however,  i  alway  wound  up  w/  buying  something  else.  :  )

speaking  of  the  annoying  grease  caused  by  high  spf,  hell  yeah  it  could  be  very  irritating.        but  give  skinceuticals  a  chance  to  prove  it,  then  you  would  buy  in  what  i  told  you.    overall  spf  15  is  not  enough  for  me,  i  am  sunburn-PRONE.    you  know  whats  funny  i  barely  can  get  tanned  thou.    hoping  for  some  natural  tan  other  than  the  fake  one  from  Hollywood  Tans.  :P
  • Kelly,

feel  bad  for  you  re:  lost  the  long  message  :P
    that  happens  sometimes

yap,  i  do  like  PTR  oxygen  mask  and  do  think  about  getting  another  one.    i  haven`t  really  tried  their  sunblocks  so  no  comment.    :(

oh  well,  i  luv  sunshine.    you  might  have  no  idea  of  how  much  i  wish  to  get  tanned.    however,  from  sunshine,  most  of  the  time,  i  just  got  irritating  sunburn.    it  is  frustrating  isn`t  it?
  • Kelly

no  more  retailer  carries  HR  in  North  America
    btw,  what  is  that?    vit-c  toner  or  serum?
    looks  so  orangy....
    oh  well,  im  napping  for  class  later  today

peace
  • 大伙兒

小猴社長可是又想半天      才搞出這個新名子
    雖然聽起來很lame    但是不影響大家回來聯絡感情的興致
  • 我最可愛的成員們

時間不早
    so  lemme  keep  it  sweet  and  short

新thread    感謝大家捧場  :  )
    你們要繼續保持這樣效率    alright?

看了你們的mesgs      我抱肚子笑了很久
    ^++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++^
  • cream  tea

cat   
    holly  molly
    it  went  up  to  20C  over  london?
    which  was  72F   
    dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn 
    dunno  when  the  temp  is  going  up  to  70s
  • cream  tea

just  got  on  the  web  site  and  am  waiting  for  the  password  to  arrive  otherwise  i  can`t  check  out  the  catalog  online.

since  the  night  b4,  i  started  using  rose  or  german  chamomile  hydrosol  as  toner.    they  left  my  skin  so  supple.    ^___________________________^

hahaha    i`m  in  interest  of  the  hydrosols  you  mentioned  however  i  truly  have  no  idea  of  when  i  will  run  out  of  the  ones  i  have  here.    you  know  whats  funny.    both  of  `em  are  16oz  -  biggie  size.

one  more  thing,  i  am  so  addicted  to  neroli  too.    *awesome*
  • cream  tea

you  are  just  so  CUTE.
      我之前試過Aveda的    Shampure....最近用的是Aesop    Animal    我最後還會幫他噴薰衣草的花水...    hehe...luxury    lo..    =^.^=

geee,  i  wanna  be  your  pet

((((((((MEOW))))))))

爬文
    --->what  the  hell  does  it  mean?     
    somone  comes  help  me  out  with  it!!!!

anyway  the  following  comment  is  really  hilarious.
    esp  about  requesting  credit  line  increase 
    嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿*∩_∩*    歡迎歡迎來到爬文的地獄社團...不過很好玩的啦...你會開始準備做筆記並且通知銀行調高信用額度*>.<*..

• cream  tea  &  kelly

i  volunteer  to  be  you  girls`  pet  alrite?
    just  come  pamper  me!!!
    also  i  sure  eat  REAL  crab  meat
    heehee    sea  urchin  too
  • dear  all,

how  have  you  girls  been  doing?
    guess  nobody  ever  noticed  that  i  haven`t  showed  up  for  days.    >"<
    the  DSL  was  down  and  it  seems  alrite  after  i  called  up  the  tech  support  however  my  laptop  is  totally  screwed  up  and  worse  yet  i  can`t  retrieve  tons  of  files  on  it.    this  shitty  incident  just  happened  on  my  bday  which  was  yesterday  and  right  b4  i  was  preparing  the  conference  call  at  2pm.    also  the  weather  was  bad  that  frustrated  me  somehow.    thx  to  the  lousy  weather,  i  got  to  catch  up  w/  my  bed  for  hours.    :  )
  • last  nite  my  friends  reserved  the  dinner  at  the  best  steak  house  in  town  -    The  Prime  Rib
    everyone  dressed  up  ^^b   

let  me  tell  you  girls  a  funny  thing  first.
    there  was  a  guy  who  i  just  got  to  know  like  2  weeks  ago  so  that  he  had  no  idea  of  how  old  i  am.    he  is  22  something  and  thought  i  am  younger  than  him.    last  nite,  before  ordering,  i  just  announced  that    i  feel  so  happy  to  have  you  guys  at  my  30th  BDay.

guess  what?  that  dude  was  like  WHAT  THE  HECK.    "are  you  THIRTY?"    all  of  my  friends  told  him  w/    loaded  pride  "can`t  tell  huh?"    i  just  told  him  with  a  convincing  tone,  "  oh  well,  thx  to  my  doc,  i  got  what  i  paid  for.    it  was  botox  and  all  that!  "    haha,  he  was  fooled  by  us  and  totally  bought  it.
  • anyways  we  had  good  food  last  nite.
    many  biggie  *raw  oysters*  on  half  shell,  ESCARGOTS...along  w/  awesome  Zinfandel.    my  entree  was  rack  of  LAMB  which  was  sooooo  YUMMY.    oh  well  i  seriously  couldn`t  remember  how  many  glasses  of  red  wine  i  drank,  not  to  mention  those  flavored  martinis.
    geeez,  and  you  know  what`s  funny.    those  alcohol  stopped  me  from  falling  asleep  til  3.30  in  the  morning.
  • Sahne

after  reading  your  歐舒丹蜂蜜面膜使用更新報告,  i  do  feel  bad  for  you  and  wonder  what  actually  went  crazy  on  your  face.

btw,  your  kitten  looked  really  girly  thou
    so  CUTE  ^^

回應...