老闆當然會給本地人優先機會吧
    我覺得除了運氣  人脈也很重要喔
  • TO巴黎玫瑰
    謝謝你喔
    看到有經驗的人也說在醫院可以學到比較多東西
    讓我開始有點方向了
    畢竟我是想學東西居多
    希望能在醫院裡頭學多點東西充實自己比較實際
  • I  can  tell  you  this:  the  Higher  Education  in  Taiwan  is  a  mess.  There  are  far  more  new  graduates  than  what  the  job  market  can  provide  with  suitable  positions. 

It`s  so  easy  to  obtain  a  college  degree  or  even  a  master  degree  here.  Each  year,  Taiwan`s  Univerisities  hand  out  more  than  150K  master  degrees  and  the  numbers  are  growing. 

The  consequence  is  the  diminished  value  of  having  a  college  degree  during  job-hunting  (it  becomes  a  basic  requirement).  To  be  frank,  a  bachelor  degree  in  Biology  is  just  useless,  unless  you  have  a  Ph.D. 

Your  only  advantage  is  your  English  skill.  So  if  you  do  come  back,  be  prepared  to  work  in  a  field  completely  different  from  life  science. 

In  addition,  be  awared  of  the  work  ethics  and  company  culture  in  Taiwan  which  is  like  this: 
    working  like  a  slave  and  making  pennies. 

You  must  adjust  your  attitude  and  lower  yourself  to  fit  in  here.
  • To  bakabaka
        As  i  mentioned  earlier,  I  am  on  F-1  status.  This  is  my  hinderance  to  find  a  decent  job  here,  meanwhile,  lots  of  frens  of  mine,  graduating  from  UCLA  ended  up  finding  no  job  in  LA. 

I  know  the  education  in  TW  was  totally  screwd  up,  i  just  read  a  news  about  even  PhD.  students  does  not  get  a  job  easily  as  they  used  to.

If  I  could  stay  in  the  states  permanentlly,  I`d  probably  stay  and  apply  for  some  internship.  However,  this  is  not  my  case,  I  will  do  as  you  suggested,  lower  myself  and  try  to  fit  in  there.  Btw  I  think  that`s  the  correct  working  attitude  when  we  first  enter  a  career,  no  matter  in  the  US  or  in  TW.
  • 這問題很難回答
回應...
 返回 家庭教育