媒體愛聳動啊    這樣賣的才會好
    連黃幾天洗一次頭幾天吃一次餐廳都要報
    太誇張了
    還是別做名人好^^
  • thank  u的話:
    為什麼要叫太子妃?
    他家又不是皇族    @.@|||

-----------------------

對阿    台灣四年換一次總統  只要選的上誰都可以當總統    搞不好以後  太子妃  駙馬爺  小金孫滿街跑(又不是封建時代  還太子妃  駙馬爺)
  • 公主、太子、太子妃這些稱號都非常非常令我作嘔
  • 桑椹果汁
    桑椹果汁
    反正媒體很愛取聳動的標題.之前趙建銘不是叫駙馬爺?陳幸妤姐弟叫公主跟王子?
  • wooo的話:
    公主、太子、太子妃這些稱號都非常非常令我作嘔

--------------------------------------------------
    沒錯..這些名詞..請不要亂用..
  • 不管什麼顏色的媒體爆的
    濫用公帑就不對
  • 公主、太子、太子妃這些稱號都非常非常令我作嘔

----------------------------------------------------------------

之前的李登輝家族內的人也沒這樣稱呼ㄅ....=__________=

真是噁心死了!
  • 愛帛琉的話:
    不管什麼顏色的媒體爆的
    濫用公帑就不對
    ===============
      沒錯!!也請媒體不要濫用資源濫用名詞!!
  • 我好奇的是~~這位準新娘是不是有孕了呢~"~
  • 羅太太事件發生時我剛好在台灣,所以我印象深刻:當時都是聯合報在大篇幅報導,而自由時報幾乎沒提到呢
    ---------------------
    廢話
    自由是民進黨的啊!

打開報紙看看就知道
    最後面都有民眾投稿
    自由全都是罵國民黨的文章
    而聯合都是罵民進黨的!

反正政治就是這樣
    大家都知道媒體傳播消息最快啊
    就弄幾個媒體來玩
    要你播這個就播這個播那個就播那個
    哪有什麼媒體要自律?
    我看是幕後的黑手要自律才對!
  • 為什麼是吳淑珍陪他去選啊?
    不是應該太子妃的娘陪他去嗎?
  • chat  noir的話:
    因為自由時報是挺扁的當然不會報啊~   
    course    i    know    media    abuse    is    a    very    serious    problem    in    Taiwan.    i`m    not    attacking    Wu,    i    just    don`t    think    she`s    doing    right    that`s    all.
    =====================================================
    Excactly!
    That`s  what  I  was  trying  to  say.  Every  newspaper  or  magazine  out  there  is  biased.  That`s  why  I  don`t  think  it`s  necessary  to  get  all  worked  up  over  something  like  this,  while  there  are  more  important  issues  this  country`s  peopla  and  media  need  to  focus  on.
    I  personally  have  heard  a  lot  about  Wu  (my  boyfriend`s  family  has  certain  non-personal  ties  with  the  first  family),  and  not  everything  my  bf  tells  me  about  her  is  positive.  I,  however,  have  not  met  her,  so  I  have  no  right  to  judge,  either.
    No  offense,  "chat  noir"!
  • c.j.l.
    c.j.l.
    How  biased  can  they  get  if  the  incident  has  never  happened?

Just  because  the  other  newspaper  refrains  from  reporting  it,  it  does  not  mean  that  such  actions  are  justifiable.

Whether  this  issue  is  obscure  or  not  is  for  the  people  to  decide.  It  does  involve  the  issue  of  the  unauthorised  use  of  services.  I  believe  that  it  reflects  the  integrity  of  a  government.

No  one  is  judging  her  personality.  We  are  talking  about  her  conduct  -  which  has  been  proven  by  the  photos.
  • c.j.l.的話:
    How    biased    can    they    get    if    the    incident    has    never    happened?

Just    because    the    other    newspaper    refrains    from    reporting    it,    it    does    not    mean    that    such    actions    are    justifiable.
    =====================================================
    I  agree.
    But  perhaps  it  is  only  fair  if  the  other  party`s  (i.e.  the  KMT`s)  numerous  inccidents  of  unauthorized  use  of  services  are  reported  in  the  same  exaggerated  way.

to  chat  noir:
    Wow,  that`s  your  topic?  Sounds  interesting.  What`s  your  major?
  • c.j.l.
    c.j.l.
    pinkusagi的話:

I    agree.
    But    perhaps    it    is    only    fair    if    the    other    party`s    (i.e.    the    KMT`s)    numerous    inccidents    of    unauthorized    use    of    services    are    reported    in    the    same    exaggerated    way.

I  have  a  few  points  in  reply  on  this:
    1.  I  do  not  agree  that  fairness  is  an  issue.  Government  is  not  just  any  political  party.  It  bears  a  higher  standard  of  integrity  and  responsibility.  This  standard  is  not  used  to  compare  itself  against  with  other  political  parties.
    2.  I  have  read  quite  a  lot  of  "numerous  incidents  of  unauthorised  use  of  services"  on  the  part  of  KMT.  However,  as  a  result,  it  is  clear  that  they  have  lost  considerable  support  in  the  elections.
    3.  If  you  are  suggesting  that  there  are  still  unauthorised  use  of  services  carried  on  by  the  KMT,  I  would  question  as  to  the  foundation  of  your  assertion.  As  far  as  I  am  concerned,  the  KMT  does  not  enjoy  the  privileges  as  the  First  Family  does.
    4.  Whether  or  not  the  reports  are  exaggerated  is  to  be  determined  by  the  evidence  of  the  photos  and  the  subsequent  investigations  -  if  any  actions  is  to  be  carried  out  that  is.
  • 對於『太子妃』這種稱號,我就覺得很畸形,
    每次看新聞媒體這樣報,我就覺得很莫名其妙,
    台灣明明就是民選總統了,
    為什麼總統的小孩要叫公主和王子?駙馬爺、太子妃?
    這是什麼鬼呀?
    那怎麼不叫陳水扁皇帝,吳淑珍皇后,
    阿扁媽叫皇太后好了.....

有人有看過美國的新聞媒體稱呼柯林頓的女兒:
    雀兒喜公主嗎???

台灣的新聞媒體,水準真的很差。
  • to  c.j.l.

I  don`t  have  exact  data  and  proof  with  me  right  now  to  back  up  my  statement.  Let  me  get  back  to  you  when  I  do..hehe.
    But  you  are  a  clear  and  reasonable  thinker.  Taiwan  needs  more  ppl  like  you.
  • 黃長的也不好看阿
    配陳剛剛好
    只是奇怪媒體為何把黃形容的國色天香呢??

• 黃長的也不好看阿
    配陳剛剛好
    只是奇怪媒體為何把黃形容的國色天香呢??

================================================

哈哈  照你的說法
    那侯佩岑離開連勝文還真是對的!!!

大家就事論事嘛  不要扯到長相  感覺是人身攻擊
    美醜每個人標準不一  這樣評論不夠刻觀
  • 不然媒體要把黃形容成他只是有一副很平凡的長相嗎

或是說阿扁的兒子很像青蛙嗎?

如果真有那個膽,那一定很好笑!哈哈哈

題外話啦:
    過多媒體愛做文章、愛給封號、愛亂下標題爭收視率,
    或是拍政府馬屁,但是我想我們這些小老百姓
    不需也隨風起舞吧,像數字周刊或水果日報,
    也常常誇張事實及不實報導而被告,卻還是每周帶動各新聞媒體一窩瘋成為新聞頭條,事後被當事人告上法庭,不也敗訴還得還人清白、賠錢了事,但新聞討論一頭熱的當時,又有幾人會注意報待背後的事後真相。

回應...