返回 穿搭飾品

現在從台灣去美國是否須要被隔離???

請知道的人可以給我一點資訊好嗎

或者是詢問的管道

感激~~~
  • I don't think its what kind of passport you are holding that concerns the gov. ...

it's where you have been traveling, that's the matter here..
  • i went to AIT this Wed. and they also let me have F-1 visa already...so there is no problem to get a visa right now.
  • 我朋友昨天才進關,沒事啦•
  • 今天早上在奇摩新聞看到的

12國限制我國人入境

劉永祥╱台北報導 台灣SARS疫情擴大,使得國人出國面臨更多限制,從五月一日到五日短短四天內,對我國籍旅客採取各種入境限制的國家,已由八個增為十二個,還可能再增加。另一方面,勸阻其國民來台的國家,也由十九個增為二十二個。 廣 告

依據外交部的統計,五月一日之前,因SARS對我國籍旅客採取入境限制的國家有八個,包括沙烏地阿拉伯、密克羅尼西亞、越南、巴林、模里西斯、科威特、卡達、巴貝多;到了五月五日,就新增蒙古、新加坡、美國、約旦等四個國家。

這些國家的限制措施各有不同,模里西斯、巴貝多、沙烏地阿拉伯都停發簽證給我國國民。密克羅尼西亞的航空器不搭載我國人民,同時拒絕我國籍漁船、船員及其家屬入境。

巴林、科威特、卡達都從四月廿四日起拒絕最近由台灣前往,且未在非病例集中地區國家停留逾十天之旅客入境。越南則從四月廿四日起要求我國籍旅客在申請觀光簽證時檢附健康證明。

蒙古從四月二十九日至五月十日,對已持有或申辦商務、觀光、個人、契約工作、移民、非政府組織及宗教等類簽證之我國國民採取入境限制性措施。

新加坡對我國籍一般觀光客無限制,但持工作證者須接受十天檢疫隔離。約旦將暫停對病例集中區前來之勞工(包括我國)核發工作證。美國則對來自台灣等地的可疑病患保留隔離之權利。

將我國列入旅遊警訊的國家名單,勸阻其國人來台的國家原有西班牙、波蘭、阿拉伯聯合大公國、馬來西亞、加拿大、韓國、泰國、汶萊、紐西蘭、墨西哥、法國、沙烏地阿拉伯、巴林、巴布亞紐幾內亞、土耳其、愛沙尼亞、義大利、盧森堡、美國等十九個。

不過,到了五日已增為二十二個,新增立陶宛、澳大利亞、新加坡等三國。

----------------------------------------------

所以現在美國去是可以去,但是有可能會被
    隔離的意思嗎?

• Y&R
    Y&R
    轉述美國海關的話:
    Customs and Border Protection currently does not impose any mandatory quarantine or prohibitions on travelers arriving from identified SARS areas. However, Public Health reserves the right to quarantine all travelers on any international conveyance that is transporting an infected passenger. Until further resolution to this epidemic, possible delays may occur when attempting to re-enter the United States.
    美國海關並無法令限制從SARS-affected地區來的passengers,但是,若passengers是可疑的病患的話,public health有將之隔離的權利。
    所以囉,關鍵在於"若你是SARS可疑份子"。Got it?
  • 2 Y&R

thanks for your info.
    and may i know where do you find this message?

because i am going to the US next weekend, and i really worry a lot about the US Customs will "ban" me when i arrive there! Or even give me "hard time" when i am going to pass "Customs"!

thank you~
  • sorry....

push, push~
  • push again :-P
  • 我5/3從JFK入境
    只被發了傳單
    沒事啊
    還給了半年簽證
  • Y&R
    Y&R
    kenebo

這是在美國海關網站上copy過來的
    其他新聞網站也都有

如同美洲小豹說的  
    現在只有發傳單或問卷耶
    若你準備好所有入美必須文件的話
    應該不會有問題的啦

你下禮拜就要來了那最好囉
    因為就我所知
    雖然美國聯邦政府沒有實施隔離政策
    地方政府已經著手在修改法令了

請隨時注意新聞
    以瞭解最新狀況

Good Luck

• y&r
    y&r
    請看這則剛公布的新聞
    Health - AFP
    WASHINGTON (AFP) - Inspectors at US airports have been authorized to use force to DETAIN ARRIVING PASSENGERS WHO SHOW SYMPTOMS OF SARS (news - web sites).

US immigration and customs agents have been instructed in training sessions over the past few weeks to "go beyond passports and baggage" and give EXTRA ATTENTION to the health of passengers arriving from Asian cities where SARS outbreaks have been most severe, Wednesday's edition of the New York Times daily revealed.

Those cities include Beijing, Hong Kong and Singapore.

The tightened screening procedures went into effect gradually over the past few weeks by order of the Department of Homeland Security, the officials said.

However the officials added that nobody so far has required forcible detention, which would be followed up with mandatory quarantine at a medical facility.

The inspectors have been issued with masks and gloves to stem the transmission of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), but they have been told to use them on a VOLUNTARY basis.

"Obviously, our people are on the front line," said Robert Bonner, who oversees the work of inspectors.

"And we have a duty to do. When we know you're coming off a flight from an area where SARS is a concern, we're going to be looking for signs and symptoms."
  • 想請問如果只是去旅行 需要特別準備什麼文件嗎?
    我六月初才會去..希望到時不要被隔離才好....
  • 2 Y&R
    不好意思...我再請教你一下:
    你所謂的"必要文件"是指什麼呢?
    謝謝你喔~
  • Y&R
    Y&R
    "必要文件"
    就是指進入別的國家應該具備的documents
    比如說護照啦綠卡啦或是I20
    不要想太多