我們的新館開張
大家逛新館囉^_^

☆★☆吃喝玩樂在桃園part7之...牽你的手.慢慢的走....和你一起欣賞沿途的風光☆★☆

希望我的標題大家能心領神會
我們的友誼永遠都不散ㄛ!!^_^
  • amysammi:
    妳3顆假牙而已啊~~~~真健康哩!
    妳猜猜我有幾顆?我"久病成良醫"了咧!
    (如果猜對就會知道為何我認識我男友的姊夫會高興了----->裝假牙有打折^_^...^++++^)
  • to tony r,

don't feel so sad about that european girl, and please don't be "gay". there are very few nice men for women to choose from. just try to think good memory.

about your 5 possibilities for you to stay awake til sunrise, i have to say:
    1. i'm a sexmania and used to peek at midnight! My God. I admire your honesty, but please behave yourself.
    2. i'm a fucking psycho that wanna die young! don't be silly. there are a lot of wonderful thing for you to discover.
    3. i ate so much at dinner that i can't fall asleep! What did you have for dinner? ate a cow? some exercises might help.
    4. i listen too many crazy lovesong like "i don't wanna miss a thing" by aero smith! This is a pretty romantic possibility, but it is kind of sad in a way. i love that song too.
    5. i'm a stubborn fool waiting for the newest email every day! I guess you are waiting for "her" email, right? I guess you wanted to read email from "her" right away. You are a such love-crazy guy. I support you, but it is bad for your health to stay up everyday.

Since you like curious people, I guess you don't might i ask one more question. The big question is " What grade are you in?" let me explain the question. If you are born in 60's (in years) in taiwan year, then you are 6th grader. I guess you have to be young to be so crazy about love.

• to amysammi,
    a 5 minute interview? that is really fast. hope you can find a good job soon. Good luck.

to SAMANTHA,
    What is wrong? okay, i won't ask the reason for your tears, but don't be so sad. crying all night is bad for your health and eyes. hope the problem is solved. give me a big smile. ^_________^

to Arolin,
    I still have relatives live in taiwan. I went back to taiwan last year to visit them and my sister in japan. the japan trip was a lot of fun. hope i can do it again soon. about live on your own, don't worry. you will enjoy your freedom before you know it. you also learn how to take care of house works. you will appreciate your parents more.
  • 收到了!收到了!我收到阿佛的信囉~~~~
  • ^+++^
    我也收到阿佛的信了.......
    回信去囉!
    (在接到家長囉唆了35分鐘的大哥大之後.......)
  • ^_^:
    終於得到她的回應
    我也趕快來回信給她
  • AriesKelly:

"^______________^"

謝謝妳~我已經沒事了
    我今天正是因為哭整夜眼睛痛頭又痛
    翹班一天
    想必明天到公司一定會被慘劈一頓@@|||

謝謝關心我的各位姊妹
    莎莎已經沒事了
    幸有妳們
    我很快的又活過來了
    為了星期五給妳們一個活跳跳的漂漂莎姐
    不趕快恢復也不行
    謝謝妳們給我的原動力喔^_^~
  • amy:

但願我們這個六星級大廈永遠和樂開心
  • kelly,
    其實我覺得我是很自由了,我爸媽其實不太會管我,只是晚回家的話,我媽會call我做確認,她非常關心我晚上回家的交通問題...其實我現在怕的就是"做家事",關於這一點,我真的很"大小姐"....然後再擔心如果電視和電腦不能搬過去,那我要怎麼生活@_@
  • samantha,

^++++++++^
    ^________^
    n________n
    ^o^
    :)
    :P
    :D
    把能夠想到的笑臉都送給妳^^
    哈哈哈....
    大笑三聲有益健康,煩惱不再來^^
  • 大家,
    現在在做什麼呢?
    我現在正努力讓自己累,
    看可不可以讓我瞬間睡著,
    因為...我爹說今天晚上十二點會停電....
    喔...現在是夏天耶,停電怎麼睡得著,
    媽媽咪啊...@@
  • arolin~
    夏天停電~~~~~
    天啊辛苦你啦
  • 小娃~~~
    裝假牙有打折啊
    真是好樣的,省了一大筆
  • SAMANTHA
    很高興妳又恢復了元氣^_^
    相信你後天的聚會一定能神采奕奕的貫穿全場了
    至於那個醫生--胃鏡專家
    是以前的客戶啦
    在民生東路開業
    聽前任老闆說
    他的醫術很高明
    照胃鏡不痛
    我也是因為有個爛胃
    所以常去找他
    對了
    妳上次問的皮衣
    有賣ㄚ
    不過是去年的
    妳可以等新色一到再去挑
  • 你們留言的速度也太快了些吧
    我找到學校電腦也可以打中文
    只是版本很舊 打不快 幸好我是手指記憶法
    不過終於可以上網真的是太太太開心了

這邊已經好冷嚕
    前天還在倫敦街上買一件雪衣
    去那有名的NottingHill遊行
    除了冷還是冷

現在三餐可都是自己煮呢
    面紙超貴
    歡迎寄舒潔200抽面紙給我
    我會很開心的 :p

目前新的興趣是記帳
    每天都很很心痛的花英磅
    昨天被太熱心的Sisley小姐拐了31磅買化妝水
    比台灣貴嘛??

too tired to type Chinese...sorry
    I am waiting for Sep. for install my own internet access than I could chat wz you on MSN

But now....is 5:00 pm at UK but 12:00a.m in Taiwan
    so...maybe I couldn't meet all of you by MSN....thats okey ... we still can use email :)

Miss you all ^_^
  • Ahfer~
    歡迎回家
    大家都非常掛念妳喔
  • Ahfer
    一切都好嗎
    很難想像妳已經穿雪衣了
    台灣已經兩星期持續高溫
    還聽說會有颱風ㄋ

記得好好保暖喔~~
  • SAMANTHA~
    之前還跟妳說要續攤的,