• 姐妹ㄇ:
    有沒有聞到麻辣香呀~~~~~

明晚(9/26)pm7:00
    我們一起去吃麻辣鍋ㄅ^_^
    蜀山饌:桃園市大興西路2段78號
    tel:03-3568281

要去ㄉ請答有~
    3q
  • 昨晚回家....才發現我的ADSL斷線了!!!沒缴錢被剪了!我之前線上缴錢中華電信系統壞掉不能缴,我就忘了缴,結果遭到斷線的命運....害我昨天無聊死了!!!
    剛剛去看牙齒....打了2針麻醉,現在牙床好癢哦!!

Ahfer:
    又~~~~!!我也要一隻!!
    我要大捲的!
    謝謝啦!!^3^

• 阿絹:
    來到這個學校,孩子真是沒感情!(從沒碰過這種狀況....)
    我幾乎沒收到孩子的卡片什麼的...也不是愛收,但是這裡的孩子都覺得妳做的都是應該的....
    令人很寒心!
  • Hello everyone!!!!

Kelly is back from Paris, and i am very tired.

I was suppose to go to work today, but i was too tired and sick. I got sick in Paris. It got worse when i was on the plane back to US. I felt like i was going to die. Anyway, it was very fun. Shopping in Paris is wonderful. If anyone interested, i will tell more about my trip.

to Arolin
    有人吃過"熱三明治"和"法式鹹派"嗎?
    Yes, I did. 法式鹹派 is called "quiche" (not sure the spelling) I had it in US and also in Paris too. It is like regular pie crust, but with salty filling such as eggs, cheese, and bacon. 熱三明治 I think it is called "mountain pie" in the states. I am not very sure if that is the correct name.
  • Hello everyone!!!!

I was suppose to go to work today, but i was too tired and sick. I got sick in Paris. It got worse when i was on the plane back to US. I felt like i was going to die. Anyway, it was very fun. Shopping in Paris is wonderful. If anyone interested, i will tell more about my trip.

to Arolin
    有人吃過"熱三明治"和"法式鹹派"嗎?
    Yes, I did. 法式鹹派 is called "quiche" (not sure the spelling) I had it in US and also in Paris too. It is like regular pie crust, but with salty filling such as eggs, cheese, and bacon. 熱三明治 I think it is called "mountain pie" in the states. I am not very sure if that is the correct name.
  • Hello everyone!!!!

to Arolin
    有人吃過"熱三明治"和"法式鹹派"嗎?
  • Hello everyone!!!!

to Arolin
    有人吃過"熱三明治"和"法式鹹派"嗎?
  • Hello everyone!!!!

to Arolin
    有人吃過"熱三明治"和"法式鹹派"嗎?
  • Hello everyone!!!!

to Arolin
    有人吃過"熱三明治"和"法式鹹派"嗎?
  • aries kelly
    aries kelly
    Hello everyone!!!!

to Arolin
    有人吃過"熱三明治"和"法式鹹派"嗎?
  • Hello everyone!!!!

to Arolin
    有人吃過"熱三明治"和"法式鹹派"嗎?
  • aries kelly
    aries kelly
    Hello everyone!!!!

to Arolin
    有人吃過"熱三明治"和"法式鹹派"嗎?
  • Hello everyone!!!!

to Arolin
    有人吃過"熱三明治"和"法式鹹派"嗎?
  • I am very sorry about post the same message for so many times. I think there is something wrong with my computer. Sorry again.
  • Dear Evan & all
    聞到了不過吃不到.
    羞愧的rufy..
    明天我要下去高雄找朋友所以又沒辦法跟到.
    真的很抱歉>"<
    下次我一定排除萬難出現.
    不然我會欠太多次被畫太多的槓槓.
    會還不清內~~
回應...
 返回 旅行休閒