嗯~~~~~~~~~~
黑暗小惡剛再找作業報告....
突然發現這段話...
我覺得..真的很美..有種令人難以言喻的美感
有一種黑暗中卻有追求光明的美感
節錄於電影The English Patient(英倫情人)的片段
The fire is gone now.
微弱火光終究殘盡
And I am horribly cold.
只剩殘酷的寒冷
I really ought to drag myself outside.
我想將自己拖到外面
But then there would be the sun.
又怕受不住太陽
I am afraid I waste the light, on the paintings
浪費燈光在這些壁畫
And When writting these words.
和寫信給你,也許不該
we die.
但人都會一死,不是嗎
We die. We die, rich with lovers...
我們滿戴著愛人,族人的愛
tastes we have swallowed.
和曾經吐嚥過的滋味死去
Bodies we have entered.
帶著如汗般湧動著
And swum up like rivers.
接受過我們靈魂的肉身死去
Fears we have hidden in.
也和冷冽洞窟一般
Like this wretched cave.
深藏於內心的恐懼一起死去
I want all this makeed on my body.
這一切都將深深烙印在我身上
We are the real countries.
我們才是真正的國界
Not the boundaries drawn on maps...
不是強者畫定的國界
I know you will come.
我相信你會來
And carry me out into the palace of winds.
來將我帶往風之殿堂
Thst`s all I have come.
那是我一心想望的
To walk in such a place with you...
在那樣的天堂與你攜手共步
...With friends.
還有和朋友們共享.....
And Earth withount maps.
無須地圖,沒有國界的樂土
The lamp has gone out....
燈光已滅
...and I am writing in the darkness.
黑暗中我留下最後的話語