話題:☆★☆吃喝玩樂在桃園part17....神清氣爽咖啡香☆★☆

話題:☆★☆吃喝玩樂在桃園part17....神清氣爽咖啡香☆★☆

延續話題
☆★☆吃喝玩樂在桃園part16 ....搶頭香中頭彩好運來報到!☆★☆

來不及啦~看到要開新話題時根本來不及想
就把現在渴望悠閒的情緒當標題囉~

姊妹們進來喝杯咖啡下午茶吧!
  • Mayko,
    I don't think Saks has Prescriptives counter. I think Macy's may have Px, but i am not sure. I think Px is very average cosmetic counter. Or try Bloomingdale or Neiman Marcus.
  • Hi Kelly,

My boyfriend live in New Jersey, and he is in Albany right now. I don't know if he knows the place you mention through><"

Do you know anywhere which is easier for him to find it?
  • Mayko,
    I think Macy's is most common department store in New York and New Jersey. However, i am not sure if there is a Px counter in Macy's. I think if you ask your bf to go to mall, i am sure if he pay attention to every department store's cosmetic section, he should able to find Px. I can't tell your exactly which department sore will have Px because i don't like in New York. Sorry. but i am sure he can find Px in New York. Worse to worse, I can be your backup.
  • Kelly,

Thanks a lot!
    He doesn't know so much about cosmetics. Thus, I have to tell him really clear, otherwise..you know that...
    When will you back to Taiwan?
    By the way, did you mean you don't live in New York instead of 'like'? Where do you live?
  • Mayko,
    I am sorry that i made a such funny mistake. I guess i wasn't paying much attention. I was thinking hard on which department store has Px counter. well, you are very "ice snow smart". i don't live in New York. I live in Pittsburgh, PA. it is the state next to New York. However, Pittsburgh is the far end of the state. I will be back in taiwan in may for vacation. I visit New York city once awhile because my uncle lives there. sorry i can't tell you exactly which department store has Px
  • Kelly,

It is ok, I will try to tell my bf. I think he should be able to find it. If not...than I will ask you to help...thanks so much!

Maybe we can meet in May! I have never seem you.

小娃,

忘了問妳,妳到底是買台鹽的還是台糖的呢?多少錢啊?我也想買來試試.

有沒有人去雷射過啊?我有一些曬斑ㄝ,想去打雷射又怕痛..還是脈衝光呢?可是粉貴><"
  • Mayko,
    Just let me know before I go back. tell you the truth, I haven't seem anyone here. well, Arolin emailed me her photo, so i know her. but i haven't seem any other people yet. so don't worry. I am excited about meeting all of you.
  • Mayko:
    我買的是台鹽的"綠迷亞"系列,
    今天用了第3天了,覺得還不錯哩!
    可以去康是美買體驗包,3瓶裝的,499元而已.
    台糖的康是美也有賣,約1800吧?!是膠原蛋白跟胎盤素一起賣的.
    台鹽的"綠迷亞"有膠原蛋白化妝水,膠原蛋白活膚露,膠原蛋白細緻霜(都10ml而已),所以基本上他們搭配的東西就是不同的.所以價錢無法比較.
    我是聽說台糖的比較好,所以我在想要不要去買台糖的.....
  • Mayko:
    我有同事去果酸換膚,也有人去打脈衝光....
    我問問她們價錢跟效果好了.
    再來跟大家報告.
  • 小娃,

別忘了要報告喔!
  • 小娃:
    我有點想直接買台鹽的"多寶系列"
    聽說效果又比台糖好
    可惜沒有體驗包可以買來試試看......

Kelly: