發揮潛力 給我亮麗 : )

I  was  searching  info  on  UK  beauty  brands  and  this  thread  came  up.  Very  helpful,  ladies.  Here  is  another  thread  mentioning  those  UK  brands,  where  you  can  find  REN`s  and  other  brands`  websites:
http://www.fashionguide.com.tw/Forum/MsgL.asp?BoardNum=4&LinkTo=GroupTopicL&TopicNum=4239&Absolute=1

To  Cream  tea,

Wow,  you  are  so  surreal!  I  have  never  seen  anyone  buying  so  many  bags  from  a  single  brand  in  one  single  season.  (Saw  your  posts  about  buying  BV,  Chanel,  Dior...)    Enjoy  those  bags!  (don`t  buy  to  ebay  them  off,  though):)
  • Stila,
    Poor  you.    so  did  you  take  care  of  the  ticket?    It  rained,  so  it  cooled  down  last  night.    It  is  nice  and  breezy,  but  cloudy.

michigan,
    CMU????    We  are  in  the  same  town.

米色知知,
    "VS的乳液實在不滋潤    對我這種乾性肌的人    有擦和沒擦好像都一樣        我是擦心酸的啦      就是喜歡那種味道"
    聽起來是有些心酸.    VS日本沒有,  網路拍賣上買嗎?
  • Stila,
    Poor  you.    I  think  I  got  mild  hay  fever.    My  eyes  are  watering  pretty  often.    So  far,  I  am  okay.    It  was  snowing  yesterday  for  most  of  the  day.    SNOW    Can  you  believe  it?   

you  are  right  about  Sofina.    It  is  just  very  light  weight.    I  wonder  if  Skinceuticals`s  spf  30  is  also  light  weight?

EDP  and  EDT含的酒精量影響他們的濃度和值久度
    which  is  better  lasting?

Cat,
    大家都喜歡你的那個  doc  bag.  不知道有沒有別的顏色
    有朋友五月要去英國度假說,  叫他幫忙帶保養品  and  精油.
    請推薦很好用英國保養品  and  精油  (have  to  be  easy  to  find)    Is  Nerd`s  Yard  easy  to  find  and  buy?
  • 我最近在用  Clarins  Muti-Active  Lotion  with  spf  15.吸收的很快,  感覺不錯,一天下來也不油.    It  is  perfect  for  spring.
  • Stila,
    You  found  rosehip  oil  in  Whole  Foods????
    But  $12.5  for  only  11  ml?    are  you  missing  a  O  somewhere?    Now,  I  have  to  go  to  Whole  Foods  to  find  the  oil.

Guess  what?    我Saturday去了Clarins  counter  and  check  out  the  UV  Plus  40.  擦在手上還不錯,  很  Sofina  very  very  cut  milk.    是很親爽.    the  sales  told  me  that  it  does  nothing  besides  the  spf  40.    If  I  am  going  to  outdoor  all  day,  I  will  buy  it.    Since  I  work  indoor  and  I  am  older,  I  need  something  more  benefitical  beside  just  sun  protection.
  • PTR的小黃瓜面膜  Review  Report

它是凝膠狀,敷時涼涼的,非常舒服,覺得不錯,敷完很好沖乾淨,敷完臉比較不會出油,很滑嫩,可以緩和鎮定皮膚,也會減少泛紅.

它很像廣源良的絲瓜精華露,絲瓜露比較濃稠sticky,會有洗不乾淨的感覺.

PTR的小黃瓜面膜,我媽很適合,對她有美白的效果,而且效果不錯.我媽很愛.

Stila,
    今天天氣真好.    Yesterday  was  very  nice  too.
    我臉也是熱熱的,  我想是天氣的關係
    The  weather  is  so  nice.    I  wanted  to  go  out  and  take  Jay  for  a  nice  walk.
  • Cat,
    我開始練拜日式,  是看書學------------->
  • Lesportsac  的斜側背兩用包真的好用,是travel的好幫手,  不僅防水又耐髒,不過  Longchamp的帆布摺疊包也超好用,是Kelly最愛用的包包之一.

Barbie,
    Waikiki真的好,  everything  is  there.    Beach  &  shopping  are  all  there.    Pittsburgh  是  small  town.    Saks  Fifth  Avenue  is  the  only  high  end  department  store.

Stila,
    "我們是Pennsylvania門神二人組
    他把西邊  我看東邊"    你有夠好笑,不過還真沒錯.
    你要保重身體,  Asthma  is  serious.

說到檸檬身體乳,  我沒用bliss的,  我覺得Co  Bigelow  的不錯.  Co  Bigelow的部份商品在  Bath  &  Body  Works  也買得到。推薦Bigelow  Lemon  Body  Lotion,吸收快,不油膩,那淡淡檸檬香酷似檸檬夾心餅的味道.  Very  nice  and  refresh.
    在Ann    Taylor撿便宜.  What  did  you  get?
  • Cat,
    Thank  you  la.    I  am  making  a  list.   
    Neal`s  Yard  有可以推薦的好貨?    I  am  interest  at  their  rose  facial  oil,    but  it  is  made  with  rose  absoulte,  not  otto.    Plus  floral  water,    is  the  orangic  better?    have  you  use  NY`s  floral  water?

米色知知,
    "說了大家可能很難置信
    因為我那時在倫敦的伊勢丹的關店sale買那個包包
    才花了幾千元台幣而已耶
    PS    那時放在那裡    實在沒幾個人會去注意Bottega        Veneta這個牌子"
    you  are  so  lucky.在關店sale可以買到價錢很便宜的BV包.
    How  was  haiwaii?    在Waikki是不是像在日本一樣?   
    說說你撈到了什麼好貨 

Stila, 
    Are  you  better?    Poor  you.    my  eyes  are  still  watery,  but  getting  better.
  • Cat,
    I  think  #6  is  the  hardest  one.    I  am  not  sure  that  if  I  did  it  right.    I  pay  attention  to  breathing.   
    "所以當你覺得有些上氣不接下氣的時候..就保持你的姿勢,    調整自己的呼吸...在接下去做.."    I  did  that,  and  really  think  yoga  is  not  as  hard  as  I  thought.
    Only  thing  I  don`t  like  it  about  is  it  bothers  my  wrist.
    Is  it  tape  A,  B  or  C?    very  confusing.

Stila,
    I  think  that  UV  40  is  so  small.    it  is  only  1.4  oz.    Since  you  are  going  to  Japan,  you  should  buy  from  Japan  first.    you  can  always  buy  Clarins.
  • NOOOOOOOO.  I  just  typed  up  a  long  chinese  message,  but  it  was  gone.    My  stupid  computer.

Barbie,
    you  are  right.    relationship  problem  is  not  easy  to  resolve.    I  missed  the  beautiful  blue  sky  of  hawaii.

Riz,
    我們一起打拼,  努力成為貴婦 

Stila,
    我也好想回台灣,  狂吃小吃
    check  the  following  link  for  Tube  Wringer.
    Maybe  you  can  find  it  while  you  are  in  taiwan.  I  wanted  it,  but  can`t  seem  to  find  it  in  any  local  store.  http://www.fashionguide.com.tw/Forum/MsgL.asp?BoardNum=2&TopicNum=155498&Key=%A4p%A4K%AA%AF%AA%AF&LinkTo=SearchNameL&Absolute=2
  • Cat,
    姐妹們有沒有在吃Supplement?
    I  am  taking  Centrum,  Vit  E,  and  Glouxxx(don`t  rememver  spelling,  but  it  is  for  joints)    I  tried  to  take  at  least  2  kinds  of  supplement  each  day.    but  sometimes  I  forgot.    I  think  i  need  to  take  some  Calcium  too.

about  your  BV  包,非常好看,  especially  低調的醫生包我很喜歡醫生包,  can  you  tell  me  how  much  is  it?    我想要醫生包      >_<    我喜歡低調一些的包包.

買了有著紅色塑膠鏈鏈的Flap    Bag,  是不是becaus  of  that  老女人也想要?    I  confess.  I  bought  something  lik  that,  but  end  up  returning  the  item.
  • Dear  all,
    我星期六去看職業棒球比賽,Pirates  VS  Brewers,下雨+吹風.    It  was  not  a  good  day.    I  got  seats  in  F  row  which  is  front  row.    but  the  weather  wass  terrible.

Barbie,
    "我老公都不帶我去日本啦"  你結婚了?    我有點驚訝 

米色知知,
    "可以先從比較便宜的La    Prairie試起"
    LP  便宜????    那活細胞品牌應該算是有錢的貴婦用的.

我之前對L`Occitane的  lavender  mask  產生過敏現象,  不過其他的產品還好.
  • 使用新產品分享

我個人喜歡  L`Occitane的薰衣草,  我用了薰衣草去角質面膜    it  is  a  2  into  1  product.    it  can  be  used  as  a  scrub  or  mask.    很神奇.    按摩之後真的從  sticky  gel  變成水水的.  敷5分鐘,  在用清水沖洗乾淨之後,  我臉頰有一塊明顯的紅紅的,  it  scared  the  hell  of  me.    我好害怕,  我也許有點敏感.    擦完  DDF  redness  relief,  有好一點,但是有點刺痛.    It  is  better  today,  but  it  scared  me  last  night.    氣色有沒有比較好?  看起來有沒有不暗沉?    我不知道.    我臉癢癢的,  好怕敏感.    I  don`t  think  i  will  use  it  again.
  • 哈囉哈羅
  • 大家安呀!!!
    n久沒上來又多好多姐妹了耶^^

stila,小愛~
    hihihihihihi^+++++++^

米米~
    說到ORBIS真是令我難過
    因為上個月去北海道想買卻沒時間
    嗚嗚....可恨!!
    只買到FANCL綠茶隔離霜
    kanebo    testimo的mascaracoat我也覺得超好用
    已經用到第4支了唷^^
    看你說到在倫敦撿到便宜我就想到明年要去那邊找同學
    哈哈哈!!!我也要去撿寶^++++^
  • dear  all

真開心新店又開張啦!!
    amu我最近上班3-11p
    腿酸酸酸酸到死啦!!
    怎麼抬腳也沒用

好類喲
    還沒時間仔細把大家的msg看完
    下次等我off在來~~~

筆記這個東西我也有做
    而且我是笨人法  我還用手寫咧
    就是真的畫線  打圈圈    :P

anyway,miss  u  all....later
  • 親愛的姊妹
    啊啊~~今天放假了
    可以回來看看大家,果然又是討論的火熱啊
    看到cat對paula的論點,覺得真的是一針見血
    我想我們每個人腦中都有一把呎
    憑大家的功力~~看這些也只是最為一個參考

(跟cat  msn過也深深覺的,她長我這幾歲不是白活
        ,說出來的東西都讓我很impress~~~~^  ^)

我工作啊  都還好
    只是我的receptor是一個老日本女人
    非常的...#$%*&(*^&#@.......
    臉上總是掛著很戲劇性的表情
    永遠覺得自己最好,對其他的co-worker也不尊重
    所以很多人不喜歡他,可是他年資很久
    也不可否認在專業上有一定的水準~so....
    我每天都像是被操的要死的可憐小奴婢
    另一個男同事很好笑,他說...
    She  is  our  princess,that`s  why  you  doing  like  a  slave....=_________=
    然後我們的Queen是Charge  Nurse,每天把頭髮做的美美.
    畫著大濃妝,超長指甲由來上班..每天坐在他的位子上說
    她很忙~~~~

• stila
    我過敏早就好啦
    你都沒關心我前面留的言
    亨!!打屁股

我現在還是很掙扎.到底要不要買jurlique
    (((((((((呼叫小愛)))))))))
    stila說你一訂有很好的建議!!

大家有用過的給我些意見吧
    住在AU的小八,或是aromatherapist  cat
    都給我些意見吧**^  ^**

PTR的面膜我已經耳聞很久了
    可是也不便宜~~真的很好用嗎??
    如果是  下次一定要試試看
  • 看到cat  跟  kelly
    對貓的愛護程度真是嘆為觀止
    我以前氧過小狗
    可是再蠻小的十後
    她們後來都生病死了,讓我有很大的心理障礙耶
    覺得  付出了感情,然後又要走掉
    又要花很多時間傷心

所以乾脆就不養了

(很奇怪的論調)
  • Riz  and  Cat

過敏反應是一種  身體細胞上的接受器,接受到某些物質(組織胺histamine),而產生的反應,在臉上的細胞就會發紅癢,在鼻子上的就會流鼻水,充血....so."抗組織胺"這個藥物,顧名思義就是要把那個物質在還沒被接收器接收到之前,先攔截起來,......來減少過敏反應囉

希望我學的是沒錯的  ^++++^

還有我昨天也去買了gargo
    超超超超超棒的lip  gloss  (pago  pago)
    便宜又大碗,7g耶
    nars已經babydoll要被我打入冷公了

還有Gaudalie葡萄仔洗面幕斯也是好用到不行耶
    我只是嘗試心態買來洗洗看
    洗完覺得天啊啊啊啊~~~~
    狠舒服的觸感,柔秘的泡沫,洗完整個臉好舒服
    乾淨不緊繃,重點是喜的狠乾淨...
    味道也是  很自然的香味~~~~~~
    我已經深深愛上他了!!