發揮潛力 給我亮麗 : )

I  was  searching  info  on  UK  beauty  brands  and  this  thread  came  up.  Very  helpful,  ladies.  Here  is  another  thread  mentioning  those  UK  brands,  where  you  can  find  REN`s  and  other  brands`  websites:
http://www.fashionguide.com.tw/Forum/MsgL.asp?BoardNum=4&LinkTo=GroupTopicL&TopicNum=4239&Absolute=1

To  Cream  tea,

Wow,  you  are  so  surreal!  I  have  never  seen  anyone  buying  so  many  bags  from  a  single  brand  in  one  single  season.  (Saw  your  posts  about  buying  BV,  Chanel,  Dior...)    Enjoy  those  bags!  (don`t  buy  to  ebay  them  off,  though):)
  • Stila,
    "i  am  wearing  EDP/EDT  every  single  day"
    what  is  EDP/EDT? 

Don`t  be  so  hard  on  your  friend.    He  must  really  like  you.    Let  him  down  easy.
  • Give  me  five.
    我喜歡低調  &  classic.    Cat`s  醫生包,  我很喜歡.
    It  is  on  my  list  to  buy.    I  hope  it  is  not  too  expensive.

You  bought  Flowerbomb???  I  like  the  bottle,  but  i  am  okay  with  its  smell.    I  love  Chanel`s  coco  &  chance  better.    I  also  love  Escades  (  i  hope  i  spell  it  right).    Escade  has  a  new  perfume  each  year.    It  is  usually  fruity  and  sweet.
  • Cat,   
    Thank  you  for  the  info.    I  can  start  to  make  my  list.    Can`t  wait.    Speaking  of  hay  fever,  I  was  saying  that  I  am  okay.  我揉了眼睛,結果眼睛腫起來了.    It  sucks.    I  hope  it  is  not  an  infection.

Stila,
    NO  SHIT.    It  was  snowing  most  of  sunday  and  it  was  snowing  a  little  yesterday  morning.    I  found  out  Cat`s  BV  doc  bag  is  on  NM  website.    the  sell  price  is  $1450.    It  is  too  expensive  la.    I  was  hoping  it  it  has  other  color.
  • Cat,
    "The  Surya  namaskar  you  posted  is  the  REAL  thing"
    I  am  so  glad  that  it  is  the  REAL  thing.    I  will  watch  my  posture  when  I  do  it.    I  guess  that  I  don`t  have  muscles  to  do  push  up,  so  I  have  such  difficulty  to  do  #6  position.

I  am  still  shocked  by  my  reaction  to  the  mask.    It  is  a  clear  gel  with  nothing  in  it.    I  don`t  know  what  cause  this  weird  reaction,  but  I  am  returning  it.

Speaking  of  BR,  you  are  right  about  their  clothing.    BR  is  very  wearable.    I  am  surprised  that  you  know  BR.
  • 我愛Ann  Taylor,質料好,  穿起來有女人味,  混搭easy
    Ann  Taylor  Loft較休閒的感覺,    I  don`t  think  the  cut  is  as  nice  as  Ann  Taylor.    Compare  BR  and  Ann  Taylor,  I  like  AT  more.    I  alos  buy  more  from  AT.

Stila,
    AT  is  having  a  sale.    Additional  25%  off  on  sale  items.    you  should  go  and  check  it  out.    They  have  some  very  cute  dresses.    I  love  their  dress.  穿起來sexy  &  有氣質.
  • Correction:    I  like  and  buy  from  Lauren  by  RL.    the  RL  is  way  too  expensive  for  my  budget.
  • 米色知知  &  Stila,
    American  Eagles不會裝可愛啦,  我也有買.  T-shirt可愛又便宜.    A&F  我也覺得不錯,不過我的體型不適合.  Okay,  我胖la.    我妹喜歡  Holister,  AF,  and  AE,也很適合.    Holister  的衣服真是超小,裙短的嚇人,  我妹之前買過  a  knitted  wool  jacket,非常好看,  and  it  is  made  in  japan.

Cat,
    Your  list  is  very  impressive  and  long.
  • 我最近在用Gerber的Grins&Giggles  Lavender身體乳液  for  babies,  超好用的,擦起來很舒服,很好吸收,而且清爽不油膩.    不過香味覺得  so  so.  大家可以試試唷!  ox  for  $3.99    What  a  great  deal.
  • Barbie,
    你喜歡Chanel的彩妝,  Chanel的Pink  真的是  classic.
    我也喜歡Chanel的  lip  gloss,  但卻找不到適合我的顏色
    Chanel  的  nail  polish  也好看,  不過我已經一大堆  OPI  &  Essie,所以不買了.

Riz,
    我也覺得RL  太貴了.  It  is  runway  collect,  so  it  is  expensive.

Stila,
    How  are  you?    Glad  that  you  had  a  relaxed  day  for  pamering  yourself.    ^__^
  • Riz,
    PTR  oxygen  Detoxify  masque是美白保濕面膜嗎??
    我不確定,  但應該也是排毒面膜.    I  want  to  buy.
    Have  you  try  it?

Cream  Tea,
    hydrosol我是想拿面膜紙來濕敷,  but  I  have  so  many.
    I  haven`t  receive  password  to  access  the  site.    i  can`t  wait  to  see  their  collection  of  hydrosols.
  • 過敏是痛苦的,  我2年前夏天過敏長了一些小紅的診子for  two  month,  然後慢慢的消失了.    I  don`t  know  the  reason  too.    but  as  long  as  they  don`t  come  back,  I  am  okay.   

Riz, 
    You  may  never  know  the  reason.    There  are  just  so  many  things  can  cuase  allergy.

amu, 
    我用了PTR的小黃瓜面膜  last  night.
    覺得不錯,  but  I  will  try  it  one  more  time.  then  I  will  write  my  review.    I  think  it  is  very  much  like  廣源良的絲瓜精華露.

Stila,
    I  am  waiting  to  read  your  LP  review.  Happy  Easter.
  • Poor  Stila,
    my  sister  是我妹,  我妹喜歡KC,  she  loves  J  Crew.
    She  just  bought  a  huge  bag  full  of  J  crew.
    我是老大  la.
    I  also  like  Ralph  by  RL.    I  have  some  very  cute  Ralph  skirts.    I  buy  Ralph  skirt  almost  every  year.    Try  to  stay  young.    ^___^

Take  care.    my  face  is  getting  better,  but  still  a  little  itchy.
  • Cat,
    Thank  you.    I  think  Jay  is  a  star.    He  has  the  cutest  face.

I  am  also  in  my  late  20s.    I  think  take  vitaman  supplement  is  good,  but  in  moderation.

我看了WHITEFLOWER  LEI  website.讓我想起Red  Flower.    check  out:    www.redflower.com

我喜歡茉莉indian  jasmine  body  lotion. 
    聞起來清新淡雅,  濃郁芳香.    i  think  it  is  the  best  jasmine  i  ever  smell  in  body  lotion.
    8  oz.  for  USD$22.    I  think  it  is  a  little  pricy.

One  more  thing,  how  do  you  know  i  can  knit?  I  don`t  think  i  mention  it.    Can  you  read  my  mind?
  • One  more  Jay`s  photo.    I  like  this  one  the  best.

Cat,
    I  like  Chanel  a  lot.    but  its  price  is  just  too  high.    I  know  that  chanel  leather  goods  are  not  exactly  durable,  so  I  did  not  buy.    But  I  think  its  "pebble"  or  "荔枝皮"  will  be  easier  to  take  care  of.

One  more  thing,  you  mention  that  rose  absolute  is  not  good  to  use  on  face  because  of  some  chemical.    You  also  mention  that  distilled  rose  oil  is  actually  better  for  facial  use.    Can  you  clarify  it  a  little?    Thank  you.    I  am  just  full  of  questions.

Stila,
    Did  you  email  Florihuna  about  S&H?    I  am  curious  on  how  much  their  charge.   
    Did  you  do  any  shopping  lately?    Easter  sale  is  going  on  now.    I  am  thinking  of  outlet  shopping.
  • Stila,
    I  am  still  thinking  of  buying  SkinCeuticals,  but  I  think  I  need  to  use  up  my  supplies  first.
    I  usually  use  SsssPF  15  because  more  than  15  feels  very  greasy  for  hot  summer  days.

Are  you  feeling  better?    Don`t  eat  any  cirtus  food  that  can  cause  acid  for  awhile.

Peter  Thomas  Roth  的oxygen  detoxify  masqu 
    小姐試在我手上一小部份,敷完那部份真的就會變白,
    白的嚇人,不過之後會再慢慢回復原來的膚色
    我的面膜supply還okay,我想買...
  • Stila,
    You  are  only  25?    I  guess  I  was  reading  carefully.    there  is  a  major  crisis  happen  in  my  department.    The  main  computer  hard  drive  just  died.    So  it  is  hard  to  say  how  much  data  that  we  lost.    Happy  25th  Birthday.    I  guess  I  am  the  "senior"  on  the  board.

愛買客,
    我用過PTR清潔面膜,我也覺得會乾耶,乾到緊繃
    我覺得可能是用冬天的關係,  夏季用會比較好
    I  am  waiting  for  summer.
    全效修護精華的英文是???
    I  wanted  to  try  LP,  but  so  pricy.

Cindy,
    PTR  =  Peter  Thomas  Roth不是新牌子
    正好有人用過,  所以討論一下,我現在在用,  還滿好用的

Cream  Tea,
    冒了一堆痘痘會不會荷爾蒙的關係?  Too  much  stress?
    Stay  up  too  late  for  night  life?    at  least  your  skin  is  not  sensitive  anymore.    I  think  tea  tree  oil  is  great  for  acne.   
    痘痘留下紅紅的印子,  I  have  those  marks  too.    I  am  trying  to  find  out  how  to  get  rid  of  the  marks.    Let  me  know  when  you  find  out  how.
    I  like  PTR  Glycolic  Acid  10%  Clariftying  Gel  so  far.    very  hydrating,  but  I  only  use  a  week  now,  so  can`t  tell  its  effect.
  • Dear  all,
    天氣真好,  陽光晒在身上的感覺真好

Stila,
    My  sister  used  milk  in  bath,  and  she  say  it  is  very  nice.    She  also  used  milk  and  some  essential  oil  together,  so  it  was  just  the  milk.

I  wanted  to  try  LP  so  bad.
  • 我覺得產品真的是因人而異,  有人合適,  但有人就是會出狀況,  保養品還是要親身體驗才知道效果,  畢竟這樣才能找到合適自己的.  Paula`s  book  is  just  guide.    I  checked  the  website.    by  reading  her  review,  她有偏見.    she  dislike  the  high  priced  skincare.    I  haven`t  read  her  books  yet.  But  from  Cat`s  opinion,  I  don`t  think  her  books  are  wroth  of  buying.

說到酒,我一點都不喜歡酒,  not  even  cocktails
    不過我會  mix  cocktails.    Cosmo  &  long  island  ice  teas  are  my  speciality.

Cat,
    "你覺得她會真的試用過每樣產品嘛"    不可能,
    親身體驗最重要
    You  were  taking  too  much  medicine.    It  is  very  possible  that  your  body  is  detoxing  now.    I  think  stress  is  another  big  factor.    try  to  eat  more  veggie  and  fruit.    maybe  take  some  vitamen  B  and  C.    I  think  it  will  help.    Try  to  relax  and  get  your  8  hour  beauty  sleep.

Stila,
    anti-aging  我需要.  You  are  only  25.    You  are  still  young.    Your  reaction  reminds  me  of  a  episode  of  Sex  and  the  City.      I  have  my  baby  fat  too.    I  think  my  baby  fat  will  stay  with  me  forever.    ^__^

amu,
    "PTR的面膜我已經耳聞很久了
    可是也不便宜~~真的很好用嗎??"
    我試用小黃瓜面膜之後,  I  will  write  my  review.
    養狗費心費力,  不過寵物的熱情會融化你的心
    "覺得付出了感情,然後又要走掉,又要花很多時間傷心"
    I  can`t  think  about  it.
  • Stila, 
    I  wanted  to  return  the  mask.    it  scared  the  hell  out  of  me.    my  right  cheek  is  still  reder  than  the  left  one.    Even  one  of  my  colleagues  mentioned  it  to  me.    She  thought  I  should  even  out  my  blush.    God  knows  I  don`t  use  makeup.    I  am  kind  of  worry  now.

I  like  BR  a  lot.    even  thought  their  style  is  very  simple,  but  it  is  very  suitable  for  work  place.    I  can  wear  some  of  their  pants,  but  I  have  watch  their  cut.    BR  is  in  the  higher  price  range,  but  so  as  J.  Crew.    I  like  J  Crew  style  too.    I  bought  their  2004  winter  black  tweed  jacket.    it  is  very  chanel-like.    but  their  price  is  in  the  high  range  too.

I  go  go  Kanufmann`s  and  Macy`s  for  clothing.    You  are  so  skinny  that  you  wear  a  size  0.    I  am  not  sure  if  the  tailor  can  do  a  good  job.    I  think  you  should  buy  only  what  fits  you.    See  if  they  can  arrange  to  have  another  store  to  sent  in  a  size  0  for  you.
  • Stila,
    I  usually  go  to  Ulta  for  my  nail  polish.    My  fav  one  is  called  "Italian  Love  Affair".    it  is  the  best  shade  of  pink  with  pearl  shine.

米色知知,
    "我買彩妝保養品的時候就是會像狗狗一樣聞啊聞"
    我也會,如果味道不好,根本不會想用,我媽常說跟狗一樣什麼都要先聞一聞,養狗之後才,發現真的!  我跟狗一樣愛聞,不過沒辦法,誰叫我有個狗鼻子.

什麼是活細胞面霜?

foot  cream?    You  can  try  L`Occitane  Shea  butter  Foot  Cream.
回應...