返回 穿搭飾品

About University of Toronto多倫多大學

Anyone in fashionguide that go to University of Toronto?? or you know someone that go there?
can you please tell me if you like U of T?
I am planning to attend commerce(undergraduate) at University of Toronto next year, and I wanna know if it's a good deicision! Thanks a lot!
ps. my chinese typing is really slow, so i can only type a little of chinese!
  • 應該不壞啦
    應該不壞啦
    妳是中國人嗎?
    會不會法語?
    沒記錯應該是雙語區?
    有服裝設計嗎?流行行銷學?...
    為何要在這邊發問?
  • 我阿, in fact, I 'was' in commerce last yr.
    It's a pretty good program, and the workload is pretty heavy. 要讀commerce除非很有興趣,不然讀起來既辛苦又無聊.

UT學費一年比一年貴,班級人數很多, year 1的課都至少四五百人,多的還不只. So, less interaction w/ the prof and it's kinda hard to meet people unless you live on campus.

Mmm, what else do u need to know? 你從哪裡來讀呢?
  • Ok, you will receive a B. Com(Bachelor of Commerce) degree if you major in Commerce; and a B.A.(Bachelor of Arts and Science)/

So if you want to major in Commerce, you'll get a B.Com, if you major anything else in Arts and Science, like sociology, criminology(which get you into law school after you graduate), etc, you get a B.A.

I'm in st. Mike's college, don't apply to that one...the incidential fees varies w/ different college and Stl Mike is the second most expensive I believe....and it's so far away from the main buildings. However, it doesn't matter that much if you aren't planning to live in residence, because the only difference is the residence.

You're welcome la, good luck.
  • Wow, i m so glad to see you guys here, i thought most of them came from Vancouver. Finally i see some torontonians..........
  • Here I am!
    I am studying Statistics and Economics in UotT now. From what I know, the amount of work that you'll be asigned in the commerce program is much more than a lot. And the tuition fee is incredibly high.
    If you plan to stay in residence, then choosing a right college is important, otherwise, there is almost no different for me.
    if you want any more information, don't be shy to email me. I got friends studying in the commerce program and others.
    Good luck in your study.^^
  • 我是在Vancouver
    我想要去UT讀SCIENCE
    但是呢....托福的ESSAY寫不好
    我有點懶的再考一次了

BYE BYE~~~~~~UT *_*
  • well, you can reach me by clicking the small envolope on the up right corner.^^ I can give you more informations.
    btw, I'm in trin myself.:P what I can tell you is that Trinity is one of the old old colleges of UT and there are some "traditions" still going on.
  • erica~
    Sorry, I made a mistake in the post earlier. YOu only receive a B.A. degree if yours major is in the Arts and Science field. You only receive a B.Come if you go into commerce.

As far as I know, you'll have to do group projects, presentations, and many assignments...! I didn't get into commerce for the second year...I didn't like it very much, and so most of my friends I met last year are in commerce.

Choose Innis for residence la...or New college, they are building are brand new one. These two are much newer. UT's residents are so expensive and small...those are the only bad things.
  • erica*:
    only three years!!
    That's why i need TOEFL.

UBC的確是不錯
    不過呢....感覺很競爭的樣子
    前幾天的報紙才在說BC上大學的人只有15%
    然後我的托福STRU. 的部分差一分到他們的標準
    不過我想他們不會在意那麼多八
    因為我其他部分都比標準高滿多的
  • water!!!!
  • Hey! Erica
    i m studying in Toronto now
    but not as good as you guys i m only studying at college
    I used to live in Vancouver for a year..lots taiwanese there.....
    how long have you been here???
    i m here for 8 years already~~~
  • to cassir905
    this is my third year in Canada!! i am in grade 11 right now, so i still have a long way to go...anyway, which one do you like better? Vancouver or Toronto?
    I've never been to Vancouver except for the airport...i heard it's a beautiful city
  • to Erica
    I think Vancouver is a beautiful city for living but not studying. esepcially i m a visa student, i pay to go to skool, i need a better study enviornment to improve my english. so i rather choose Toronto. but there are lots of great taiwanese food over vancouver. i miss taiwanese food....
    by the way, where do you live??
    Scarborough, Downtown or .....
    i live in Markham......
  • to cassie905:
    i know exactly what you mean~~ that's why i am still hestitating whether i should apply to schoools in BC... oh well, i think my first priority of studying is learning English, so can't go both ways
    Right now i live in Guelph...it's so far away from Toronto, but i am moving back to Waterloo next year. That's why i really want to go to university in Toronto cuz waterloo and guelph is too boring
    my aunt also lives in Waterloo and that's one of the reasons that i didn't go to BC
  • to cassie905:
    i am a vis student, too.
    i want to apply for some scholarships, but i think most of the scholarships are for citizens.
    do you have any?
  • to erica:
    same as me, i was forced to come to Toronto since my uncle was here. i did not like here at the first. but...here i m. i know i have made a right decision. do not be hestitate, go where you wanna go. if you concentrate on studying, you can do a great job in any place, right?? you said you gonna apply for u of t, did not you ever consider to apply university of waterloo, its a great U. lots of my friends grad. from there.
    Guelph!! a great place, i m thinking to go to U of Guelph to continue my degree. since it has the best hospitality admin. there.
  • to erica*:
    yes....i am in grade 12 right now....going to university this sept.

oh!!tell ur friends that UBC has too many taiwaness, not good for study
    they might change their mind, and go to somewhere else, then it will be less competitive
    HAHA....JUST KIDDING

do you have gr.13 in ur school, arent they graduating this June, too?
  • to 牛寶貝:
    i will try to find you some from my friends, ok??
    i will reply you asap
  • ooops!!
    visa student~~
  • to cassie905:
    thanx...
    btw,你有很多朋友也是國際學生嗎?
    國際學生的學費比別人都貴好多好多喔
    每次想到學費我都不敢隨便shopping*_*
    要不然就是不敢讓我爸知道我買多少錢的東西
回應...
 返回 穿搭飾品