返回 包包鞋子

LV / Cream/Red 櫻花 Retro 出來了....

Cream/Red 的Retro 出來了!! 比想像中的好看多了,有興趣的人可以check out下面的圖片,這個賣家居然想賣 USD 2500.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2827917210&category=15730
  • You know where she got it? Eluxury!

My friend got one but her order was cancelled because they (eluxury) knew she bought one before (brown/pink)...

I bet the seller above used several different accounts to purchase those. She probably didn't pay for shipping either. How lucky...

I almost got it but I was about 10 minutes late, by the time I got to my computer, they were all sold out... :(
  • Visual258.
    Visual258.
    Really??!!! How did you find out that eluxury had the bags? Did you check their website daily or what?
  • Ok, the trick is to check around 10:30 pm PST.

Both times they had Cherry Blossom bags were around that time. Once was 3/25 (I got a Retro and a Pink/Pink Pochette). This time was last Friday at 10:30 pm.

I actually got 2 cream/red pouchettes, but weren't able to get a Retro. However they cancelled one of my orders, and less then a minute after they cancelled my order someone else bought it. I know this because I called my friend right after they cancelled my order and by the time my friend called, the pouchette was gone.

My other friend actually bought one Retro and 3 pouchettes (all cream/red), but eluxury cancelled ALL of her orders (without emailing or calling her first, so she was SUPER upset). I guesss I am pretty lucky. :)
  • Visual258.
    Visual258.
    I'll be checking every night from now on. Thanks a lot!
  • THEY LIED!

I think they tell people that a lot... The fact is that they simply don't know. When I called on Monday to ask them if I can buy a Retro if eluxury cancelled someone's order (but ended up losing MY order, 真是自投羅網), the sales representative was like "What! We had Cherry Blossom this weekend? I didn't even know, I was working this weekend..."

Can you belive it?!
  • Correction: He said "I WASN'T working this weekend."
  • 粉色RETRO合理價約在NT:50000
    http://cgi.tw.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15730&item=2828320477&rd=1
回應...
 返回 包包鞋子